What's new

Nepali insulting India for their offensive role in Nepal

Go to central asia forum and read nepal threads, u will find aplenty on indian army's virtual hijacking of nepals only intl arport, trying to sabotage relief efforts by pakistan nd china, only helping out indian citizens in nepal etc.

Well that sucks. I'm not reading any more articles, you did my job. Cheers for the brief.

Well that sucks. I'm not reading any more articles, you did my job. Cheers for the brief.
there was backlash against indian media... not sure whether against IA. Nepal always had anti india sentiments, the problem is if you dont do, you will be blamed, and if you overdo, you will be blamed.
I think India might have overdone the help bit.

there was backlash against indian media... not sure whether against IA. Nepal always had anti india sentiments, the problem is if you dont do, you will be blamed, and if you overdo, you will be blamed.
I think India might have overdone the help bit.

No one likes you ! :whistle:

Aur bhai ko sallam dua bhi nahin kartaa aur straight controversial threads mein ghusss jataa hai ? :(

Its like an american saying Indians should be thankful to US for saving millions from dying (due to famine and disease).

The difference being such claims would have little factual basis, it is not inaccurate to say the vast majority of relief work has been done by India and CONTINUES to be done to this day. To ignore this and not highlight the extensive work Indians are doing on the ground in Nepal is beyond insulting to those personnel.

Don't listen to a loser like that. If India wanted to "sabotage" the relief efforts it wouldn't have spent tens of millions on this effort to date.

"hijacking the airport" that what they call using Nepals only international airport extensively by Indian aviation assets who were only there to deliver relief supplies and launch rescue mission from.

All of this is utterly pathetic, India shouldn't be having to defend itself for helping this nation, had India not stepped up Nepal would still be without even basic services in even its capital.

The difference being such claims would have little factual basis, it is not inaccurate to say the vast majority of relief work has been done by India and CONTINUES to be done to this day. To ignore this and not highlight the extensive work Indians are doing on the ground in Nepal is beyond insulting to those personnel.
USA has saved us from certain famine and death even though we did not align with their interest. Throughout 60s, 70s and 80s, India was recepient of US food aid. They stopped it only in 2011 after 60 years. We give credit of green revolution to Indian agri scientists and punjabi/haryanvi farmers, but not to the americans who started it all.

USA has saved us from certain famine and death even though we did not align with their interest. Throughout 60s, 70s and 80s, India was recepient of US food aid. They stopped it only in 2011 after 60 years. We give credit of green revolution to Indian agri scientists and punjabi/haryanvi farmers, but not to the americans who started it all.
The U.S. AID program to ibdia still had t stopped... Apart from economic or civil aid they also gave military aid to ibdia.

What is so sick and horrible is that some indians are posting pictures of indian army working on relief efforts (tho same relief work earned them disgust and hate from nepalis), so at the end of the day altruistic work is done only to show off, boast and brag abt it before the world. Is this indian mentality? Such shame.
its just like pakistanis hate US even after they came for help in every disaster like earthquake, flood etc. even your military is running because of their money.

Tragedy is an opportunity??!! Defines indians.

Now buzz off and dont bother me with ur inhumane rubbish,no wonder why nepalis were spitting on u guys.
pakistanis are using the opportunity, even every aid package is covered with pakistani flags so that the reserve will get know that.."ooh it is pakistanis who came to our help"

Nepal has always remained a Independent state and has a very proud history unlike indians but hinduvta's groups in india associate nepal and its people with india/indians despite their independent and far superior identity compared to indians.

Can you care to explain what do you mean by superior identity compared to indians.

What is so sick and horrible is that some indians are posting pictures of indian army working on relief efforts (tho same relief work earned them disgust and hate from nepalis), so at the end of the day altruistic work is done only to show off, boast and brag abt it before the world. Is this indian mentality? Such shame.

Empty vessels make lots of noise, thats what i see from you.
You know what, these images are not for bragging rights, these are to bring confidence in people of the nation to tell them our representatives who are skilled and trained for the purpose are doing there job at the best and will help you round the colock. It encourages spirit of brotherhood and respect for humanity. More and more people join hands to support the victims. It builds the moral of affected and there relatives. And finally makes the organization proud of its achievements and hardwork done.

Did you ever saw the Haiti Eartquake coverage ?
See how things actually works, not how you perceive it should work.

As far as paid private media is concern, they will sell the dead cow also for TRP. So love or hate them, its your choice. Its not the nations representation in totality.

One has only to visit Nepal to feel the intensity of their hatred for India/Indians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom