What's new

Nepali insulting India for their offensive role in Nepal

Yes a cheap indian who brags abt relief work shouldnt bother with anyone elses mentality and should go and do self introspection and mend his ways.
I wont call u a kid, u are way too retarded ,kids are geniuses,it will be a gross insult to them.

And such shameless person you are to say that altruism has multiple objectives. Nepal faced major tragedy andhere u say ur relied had objectives. This guy in video was still polite ,shud have cursed u more as u deserve.

Is childish name calling by some irrelevant Pakistani supposed to bother me? If you are silly enough to believe in 'altruistic' actions, that's your problem. :coffee:

A random Nepali bi*ching is of no consequence. Each tragedy is an opportunity. If that's outside your ability to comprehend, too bad.

Is childish name calling by some irrelevant Pakistani supposed to bother me? If you are silly enough to believe in 'altruistic' actions, that's your problem. :coffee:

A random Nepali bi*ching is of no consequence. Each tragedy is an opportunity. If that's outside your ability to comprehend, too bad.
Tragedy is an opportunity??!! Defines indians.

Now buzz off and dont bother me with ur inhumane rubbish,no wonder why nepalis were spitting on u guys.

Tragedy is an opportunity??!! Defines indians.

Now buzz off and dont bother me with ur inhumane rubbish,no wonder why nepalis were spitting on u guys.

If you define your countrymen, no wonder you are falling apart. :rofl:

The desperation is high among you guys, one random Nepali crying creates a thread when their PM and ambassadors thank us.

'Inhuman' :omghaha:

I'd elaborate more, but you clearly don't possess the intellect or emotional maturity to comprehend.

If you define your countrymen, no wonder you are falling apart. :rofl:

The desperation is high among you guys, one random Nepali crying creates a thread when their PM and ambassadors thank us.

'Inhuman' :omghaha:

I'd elaborate more, but you clearly don't possess the intellect or emotional maturity to comprehend.
Entire nepali media was cursing u. News of nepal telling india not to send aid etc was all over the place.
And keep using these smileys an d talking liesm and evading realities.allof thi makes u more retarded.
Just carry on,india definitely deserves such crass level intelligence

Entire nepali media was cursing u. News of nepal telling india not to send aid etc was all over the place.
And keep using these smileys an d talking liesm and evading realities.allof thi makes u more retarded.
Just carry on,india definitely deserves such crass level intelligence

More lack of comprehension. Learn difference between media and government.

Now time for education that you seem to be seriously lacking:

Quote by John D. Rockefeller: “I always tried to turn every disaster into an o...”

Whose words are those? Go curse him too and call him 'inhuman'. :rofl:

Indians never miss an opportunity to brag. They will find any angle at any situation to boast. It's part of their inferiority complex.
Just like you never fail to rub it in...:mad:

Actually, Nepal is part of the Indian subcontinent. So is Pakistan today. The different between Nepal, Pakistan vs India is that Nepal and Pakistan do not live within the legacy of British imperialism. India still does. The only way India can become true independent is by reverting back to the kingdoms prior to British conquest.

India is artificially stitched together. Its not one country but many countries. If not then Nepal was part of India by now having similar culture.

Nepal has always remained a Independent state and has a very proud history unlike indians but hinduvta's groups in india associate nepal and its people with india/indians despite their independent and far superior identity compared to indians.

You say the same thing about Afghanistan, but the moment Pak interests are referred to, you talk about them as pansies.

More lack of comprehension. Learn difference between media and government.

Now time for education that you seem to be seriously lacking:

Quote by John D. Rockefeller: “I always tried to turn every disaster into an o...”

Whose words are those? Go curse him too and call him 'inhuman'. :rofl:

In business, every diseased is an opportunity to improve, to Indians, each neighbors disaster is an opportunity to brag. LOL

India is artificially stitched together. Its not one country but many countries. If not then Nepal was part of India by now having similar culture.

And each state in India such as Mysore, Hyderabad, Tamil, West Bengal, Gujarat, etc should be independent countries.

To Indians: Your media is bloody pathetic and a disgrace to your country. Indian Army has actually done most of the rescue work in Nepal. I'm sure majority of Nepalese are grateful to India and every other country that helped them out in their hour of need.

To Indians: Your media is bloody pathetic and a disgrace to your country. Indian Army has actually done most of the rescue work in Nepal. I'm sure majority of Nepalese are grateful to India and every other country that helped them out in their hour of need.
U havent read the news what chaos indian army did their nepalis were cursing their army,and wanted indian army to getlost and leave. What world u live ,u werent following news, ?even on this forum threads were opened

U havent read the news what chaos indian army did their nepalis were cursing their army,and wanted indian army to getlost and leave. What world u live ,u werent following news, ?even on this forum threads were opened

What happened?

What happened?
Go to central asia forum and read nepal threads, u will find aplenty on indian army's virtual hijacking of nepals only intl arport, trying to sabotage relief efforts by pakistan nd china, only helping out indian citizens in nepal etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom