What's new

Nepal was and will remain Hindu nation says BJP VP Renu Devi.

My full support to Nepal.

As a Buddhist I feel that it was wrong of UPA government to pressurize Nepal to become a secularist state under the maoist government. Bloody MMS and his Italian Vatican Owner. :mad:

They have been a peaceful Hindu country for so many centuries. This should be respected and we must help them build their constitution the way they want it.

Because Muslims don't want a uniform code. They are so used to getting treated specially that they feel that they are above the law of the land. There was a time when the sentiment was that if they want sharia only then they should leave for Pakistan. But because of secularist politics and jihadi pandering by them, now they demand it like it is their birthright in a country which has ancient cultures for thousands of years before their adopted religion existed.

No other community except evangelists and muslims have a problem. Even other sects of Christians are happy with a Singapore like uniform law.
I don't blame Congress, Sonia gandhi,US, EU or any country for this except our non-visionary politicians. I'd have fully supported maoist if their fight was for poor against rich. But since that didn't help them much. They are instigating minorties against Pahadis who are considered to be elites of Nepal. Also, partially I'd blame our non-visionary politicians before maoist who failed to address minorities's demand which is why Maoist got support from them in the first place..

@Viva welcome to the forum brother , we all support a strong nepal & hope it remains dharmic , don't let these secular criminals spread their wings in your country .
Thanks but these foreign paid maoist monkeys are all over Nepal.

Umm...Sorry for the noob questions but what are these things.
Well ethnic states is what you have in India like Punjab, Manipur, Assam, Maharastra.
And indigenous people in Nepal are those who follow shamanism rather than Hinduism but meticulous understanding of "who hindus are?" will bring you to a conclusion that they're basically a part of hinduism.

The only hindu country of world, Nepal was declared secular without people's consent after people movement in 06. Renu Devi advised against secularism and ethnic states. This gave hope to pro-monarchist RPP who wants to revive monarchism along with hinduism as Nepal's state religion. What are your thoughts? Should Nepal continue be secular like India [which Maoist and indigenous leaders call progressive] or revive back hinduism in country where 80 percent follow Hinduism?

hmmm BJP? is it the Indian Hindu BJP party? or Nepal has also any with same name?

Well ethnic states is what you have in India like Punjab, Manipur, Assam, Maharastra.
And indigenous people in Nepal are those who follow shamanism rather than Hinduism but meticulous understanding of "who hindus are?" will bring you to a conclusion that they're basically a part of hinduism.
Thanks.:tup:

Thanks but these foreign paid maoist monkeys are all over Nepal.

you don't have to worry about these scumbags , let modi establish himself these langoors will be taken care of . These foreign funded dogs have been barking for their masers in india for a very long time , their good time is over . Keep voting for a political party which will improve you country's economy , infrastructure at the same time believes in hindutva ideology .

Traditionally here in the mountains, we all don't even think of all these angles. It is almost disgusting and shocking for us simple mountain folk that our communities, whether main Hindus or Buddhist welcome everyone with open arms, but then instead of being peaceful with us, certain communities show hostilities against our people in our own country.

I tell you, most people here don't care and are simple. It is simply because I have stayed in northern and other parts of India for long durations that I know about this problem.
I could soo relate with you. But in Nepal these simple indigenous people are being easily manipulated by ethnic leaders to gain stronger political access. They are taught nothing but hatred for Khas Arya, who happen to have dominated Nepal's socio-ecomonic status for a really really long time. On one hand most of our top leaders and bureaucrats who happen to be from Khas-arya have thoroughly enjoyed corruption and the other hand the education and awareness level of indigenous people is low which is why they haven't been able to compete with khas-arya. But ethnic leaders are using this dissatisfaction of indigenous people over ruling caste as a whole to gain political career.

hmmm BJP? is it the Indian Hindu BJP party? or Nepal has also any with same name?
Nepal doesn't have BJP. RPP is pro-monarch pro-hindu party which right now in Nepal is fourth largest party.

you don't have to worry about these scumbags , let modi establish himself these langoors will be taken care of . These foreign funded dogs have been barking for their masers in india for a very long time , their good time is over . Keep voting for a political party which will improve you country's economy , infrastructure at the same time believes in hindutva ideology .
Modi on his last visit gave 30 mins speech where he emphasized more on consensus with minority party i.e. Maoist and ethnic parties. Maoist along with ethnic parties have created a united morcha , who is vying for secularism. Since, its Nepal's matter I don't think Modiji can do anything about it.
But support from Delhi do boost up political party's morality.

We don't have any political party that will improve country's economy , infrastructure at the same time also believes in hindutva ideology . RPP is only pro-hindu party but these people are using religion in politics just to build up their political party and nothing else. A good political leader would never nominate controversial figure as MP , just because he is his brother. I have no expectation from these people.

The only hindu country of world, Nepal was declared secular without people's consent after people movement in 06. Renu Devi advised against secularism and ethnic states. This gave hope to pro-monarchist RPP who wants to revive monarchism along with hinduism as Nepal's state religion. What are your thoughts? Should Nepal continue be secular like India [which Maoist and indigenous leaders call progressive] or revive back hinduism in country where 80 percent follow Hinduism?

Here is my thought...I would love to see Nepal as a Hindu nation so that it will not face certain issues which India is facing today...But again, this is specific to the issue and wishes of people of Nepal...Whatever takes to mainitain peace,propsperity and development of your nation, you should follow that path. Because for us , a diverse nation like India, secularism is the best practices which we have adopted and we are successful to some extent in this process.

True. Some indigenous here worship Shiv but call themselves non-hindu. Infact these people keep on humiliating us and our religion in social website . Whereas some muslim fraction wants Nepal to be declared hindu rastra again.
Even Nepal is on same path as India bro, ruling parties don't want to disappoint minorities because during maoist insurgency, maoist had huge support from indigenous. And bringing these monkeys to peace was to accept their demands. So eventually just like hindus of India , its hindus of Nepal would be the one sacrificing.

That is so sad to hear about it...We always hear the Nepal people do not like India to play any kind of role. So i do not to create any impression with my own aggressive views with Hinduism...But the Hindu people of Nepal should unite rather than fighting with each other for some ethnic lines..

Nepal doesn't have BJP. RPP is pro-monarch pro-hindu party which right now in Nepal is fourth largest party.

Thank you i was trying to confirm before commenting.

And Indian Religious Political Hindu party which do not want a Hindu Rashtra for own country India but it wants to remove the secular word from Nepali constitution. This is clear interference in Internal matters of Nepal.

Not really,the present people of nepal are indian,if we look into nepal history,it resemble to Pakistan alot considering that nepal had considerable presence of Indus valley civilization and we have historic ties to the indigenous people of nepal.
Hey farhan, not all people of Nepal are from India. We have three type of people :a. Khas arya : who moved from central asia , east Iran via west tibet and settled in Karnali, Nepal which lies in western Nepal.These are called Pahadi people.
b. Tibeto-burman people : Mongoloid people who settled in eastern Nepal. They are currently named as indigenous group which Pakistan probably has to historic ties with. c. Madhesi : They live in southern Nepal and literally are inseparable from Bihari and UP people of India.

I don't know what made you think you have historic ties with indigenous people of Nepal. For you confusion I'll post an image of people from each group.
The first guy in the picture if from Tibeto-Burman group. Second guy is Madhesi from southern plain. And last guy is Khas-Arya.

Thank you i was trying to confirm before commenting.

And Indian Religious Political Hindu party which do not want a Hindu Rashtra for own country India but it wants to remove the secular word from Nepali constitution. This is clear interference in Internal matters of Nepal.
Yes, India keeps doing that again and again. Political parties of Nepal applaud when India favors them but when India's comment is against them they call it interference. So, if they want India to stop interfering they should make it crystal clear to them.
I won't say BJP doesn't want, it's more like BJP couldn't.

Attachments

• tih.jpg
    tih.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Ram-Baran-Yadav_1.jpg
    Ram-Baran-Yadav_1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tph.jpg
    tph.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 21
Yes, India keeps doing that again and again. Political parties of Nepal applaud when India favors them but when India's comment is against them they call it interference. So, if they want India to stop interfering they should make it crystal clear to them.
I won't say BJP doesn't want, it's more like BJP couldn't.
It could but the issue is BJP in reality does not want that otherwise it could have muster enough support if the party was sincere in removing secular word from Indian constitution.

Hence keeping in mind its own stand for own country's same status, BJP can not interfere in Nepali affairs until BJP initiate and achieve the same goal in own country

Here is my thought...I would love to see Nepal as a Hindu nation so that it will not face certain issues which India is facing today...But again, this is specific to the issue and wishes of people of Nepal...Whatever takes to mainitain peace,propsperity and development of your nation, you should follow that path. Because for us , a diverse nation like India, secularism is the best practices which we have adopted and we are successful to some extent in this process.

That is so sad to hear about it...We always hear the Nepal people do not like India to play any kind of role. So i do not to create any impression with my own aggressive views with Hinduism...But the Hindu people of Nepal should unite rather than fighting with each other for some ethnic lines..
Honestly we have been screwed couple of times due to India's foreign policy specially when congress was in power. I'm happy they are out. They are no different from Maoist of Nepal. I'm happy people rejected their so called good for nothing progressive ideas.
Nepal's relation is always at peak when BJP is on power.
Like I said these politicians from Nepal is suffering from split personality disorder. India's interference becomes tolerated when it's on their favor but once India favors some other party then suddenly India's interference becomes intolerable.
Nepalese politicians needs to make it clear to Indian diplomats about where the line ends.
I don't want Nepalese to unite as hindu as we have no issues with muslim, christian. Nepal is a very good example of religious tolerance as mosques were built by hindu kings for their muslim citizens. Proselytization by christians however remained intolerable. But I'd rather want us to unite as Nepali.

It could but the issue is BJP in reality does not want that otherwise it could have muster enough support if the party was sincere in removing secular word from Indian constitution.

Hence keeping in mind its own stand for own country's same status, BJP can not interfere in Nepali affairs until BJP initiate and achieve the same goal in own country

Well technically you sound correct. :)

It's not that easy bro because we are not just Hindu in Nepal. Minorities want secularism. Majority wants hinduism as state religion. Making minorities unhappy might lead to more unstability and making majorities unhappy is going to be disaster.
dont worry bro we are always with you.

Not really,the present people of nepal are indian,if we look into nepal history,it resemble to Pakistan alot considering that nepal had considerable presence of Indus valley civilization and we have historic ties to the indigenous people of nepal.
nice joke.:lol:

Erm...Not really. Namo wants ruling parties to come to an agreement with minorities in CA who wants ethnic states as well as secularism. RPP being the other minority wants to revive Hindu as state religion of Nepal. Ruling parties have already agreed on secularism but they are standing firm against ethnic states. Reinstating hindu country status of Nepal would be "spraying pepper on wounds" of indigenous which might go wrong in alot of way.

Nothing. Religion and ethnicity were kept away from politics which is why it was fairly a stable country.
Non-hindus were equally respected. No non-hindus were harmed for their "non-hindu" status, must be the reason why even some fraction of Muslims wants to revive Nepal's hindu state status.

So...here you answered your question...In Short...There is nothing wrong if Nepal is a Hindu country.

I believe here you need to come out from 1947 Typical Muslim League thinking... FYI...Same thinking has screwed up pakistan like anything...

Hey bro I'll be honest here, as an observer the way things are going over at nepal these days i don't think that even if majority people would want nepal to be a hindu nation it would be possible. You have fallen into the secular bait. What now rational youth of the country should do instead is that secularism doesn't become a veil for appeasement/proselytization/dirty politics and this needs stringent rules/norms to be put in place (though am a bit skeptical about how successful such a written norms would be in practical as is the case with India).

Back
Top Bottom