What's new

Nepal asks China to extend Tibet railway line to Kathmandu

i have seen the rail project of china in discovery channel in extreme machines .they are superb .

so your knowledge about china is from the west spreading in your dear english language so you can take the semi-authentic matters seriously huh? no wonder you cant figure out what china is doing while the west remains quiet on china moves.
AND with this rate, how can you surpass china when your politicians and propaganda workteam trying to misguide you to the info which is inaccurate???

I think india will Open Embassy in taiwan at Taiwan request. They have signaled about this. And Navy base in Vietnam or a Millitary Pact with Vietnam to use Bases or Ports. hehehehehehe Just kidding ,but but? can be true?

I think india will Open Embassy in taiwan at Taiwan request. They have signaled about this. And Navy base in Vietnam or a Millitary Pact with Vietnam to use Bases or Ports. hehehehehehe Just kidding ,but but? can be true?

do you know how many countries have their embassy in taiwan?

Kudos to Nepal. I think if China feels ok, India should also join. That way we can increase the cross border trade. :cheers:

Good such a development will also facilitate trade with India :cheers: new trade route

123dd8e23527974222031cafae1f0fdc.jpg

What an amazing marvel :china: superb achievement.

That is all well an good, but by my experience whenever you see a beautiful structure and being empty makes you want to question? Anyways just look at any America's (where ever you see) structures it is always crowded. The true reason behind is it was badly needed by either economically reasons or by a great buisness mans dreams, either way it was a freedom of choice or demanded by choice. Interesting isn't how China protraits it.

P.s. Wrong picture. The one I wanted was with the platform.

Kudos to Nepal. I think if China feels ok, India should also join. That way we can increase the cross border trade. :cheers:

india govt didn't even allow china/pakistan's company join the india's road projects,what made you think china will feel OK about india's involvement

india govt didn't even allow china/pakistan's company join the india's road projects,what made you think china will feel OK about india's involvement

I am sure Chinese companies would have allowed to develop roads ofcourse if it had been lowest bid. There is already huge amount of trading going between India and China and you think that would have happened without India's desire. India is opening its economy and China is also reciprocating.

I am sure Chinese companies would have allowed to develop roads ofcourse if it had been lowest bid. There is already huge amount of trading going between India and China and you think that would have happened without India's desire. India is opening its economy and China is also reciprocating.

whilst i agree that the two sides are opening up to trade and such but i still believe the indian government will not like the chinese companies to build its roads(unless the savings is THAT great)

whilst i agree that the two sides are opening up to trade and such but i still believe the indian government will not like the chinese companies to build its roads(unless the savings is THAT great)

I dont think there is general apprehension about China as a threat. China's AP position is well known.

The only fear is that the govt will have is that China is good at mass producing so much so that China will be able to bid for some projects for far less than their Indian counterparts.

Kathmandu: In a demand that may have strategic geopolitical implications for India, prime minister Madhav Kumar Nepal has asked China to extend the Beijing-Lhasa railway line to Kathmandu.

"The economic ties between Nepal and China could be taken to a new height if the railway line that has reached upto Lhasa from mainland China could be extended upto Kathmandu, and economic infrastructure could be developed on the Himalayan transit points between Nepal and China," prime minister Nepal noted.

The 1956-km long Qinghai-Tibet railway is a high-altitude line that connects Xining in Qinghai to Lhasa, capital of Tibet Autonomous region. This railway is the first to connect China proper with the remote Tibetan region.

Nepal is committed not to allow anti-China activity from its soil, the PM said.

"I would like to assure our Chinese friends to become assured on behalf of Nepal that the Himalayan republic will not allow any anti-China activities on its soil," the prime minister said, inaugurating the Chinese cultural festival in Kathmandu yesterday.

Nepal is fully committed to the One China policy and that the basis of Nepal-China relations is the Panchasheel or the five principle of peaceful coexistence, he said.

What cr@p article is this? Nepal had informed India many years in advance of their intentions. India clearly stated that it had no objections. Why should India object to Nepal's connectivity with China? Nepal is a land locked nation and has to be connected to other countries to survive. India has never never never opposed Nepal's connectivity with China. It is just that China has been able to extend the Tibet road to Nepal only now. Is that Indi'a fault?

South Asia must be the world capital of conspiracy theories. Surely there is no dearth of dim wits and retards who believe in these theories and start jumping up and down like little children.

Nepal is f!lthy with Chinese and Pakistani intelligence agents anyway, would a road make any difference.

Then Diplomatic Relationship % China and India will be terminated!

:china::pakistan::sniper::usflag:

lol, open embassy in taiwan?
one china policy
all relations with india will be severed, that includes all trade and travel
no top level meeting of understanding unless embassy is closed first
u can expect the boarder situation to change
other very heavy political and economical fallouts

Yeah, let the Chinese keep issuing loose leaf visas to Indians in Kashmir and Arunachal and objecting to the Indian PM's visit to Arunachal and the situation you describe is not far away. In fact it is only logical that India reviews its policy on a host of issues. Just wait for the dam project on the Tsangpo/Brahmaputra to commence and see what happens. India is a democracy and no govt of the day can disregard popular sentiments.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom