What's new

Nehru snooped upon key Bose family members : Declassified IB files

The point is snooping continued even after death of nehru for freaking 4 years. So even West Bengal government was involved who was bidhan Roy at that time. @Rain Man, how was bidhan Roy as a chief minister.

He was a very well performing CM, but a Congressman. But I think this snooping was known to only the top few in the central govt. :)

You have to question Subhas Chandra Bose's judgement in allying with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan
Both of them were brutal powers. If either of them had occupied India they would have slaughtered Indians on a scale unimaginable.

We have discussed this a million times, and you should read more and rely on your own judgement instead of relying on the politically motivated propaganda that has been spread by both British and our own political establishment to suit their purpose. 'Enemy's enemy is my friend', a theory that is still being followed in international politics.

Btw, were Stalin and Churchill any lesser evil than Hitler and the Japanese of that time?

"If you were in India today," Sisir Bose wrote to Netaji's wife in 1955, "you would get the feeling that in India's struggle two men mattered- (Mahatma) Gandhi and (Jawaharlal) Nehru. The rest were just extras."

And 60 years down the line we still get the same feeling! :coffee:

You have to question Subhas Chandra Bose's judgement in allying with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan
Both of them were brutal powers. If either of them had occupied India they would have slaughtered Indians on a scale unimaginable.

The British were no better. Stop deluding yourself. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have been stuck with 6 decades of CON-gress under a greedy, power hungry family that all started with Nehru. The same family that conveniently changed their surname to Gandhi with no relation. Think about that.

during a speech while run up to lok sabha election , modi said

"maa beta sochte hai , agar yeh admi delhi pahunch gaya tho zindagi ka kya ho jayega"

i am sure nehru use to think the same about bose , bose could easily inspire more people and had more followers.

during a speech while run up to lok sabha election , modi said

"maa beta sochte hai , agar yeh admi delhi pahunch gaya tho zindagi ka kya ho jayega"

i am sure nehru use to think the same about bose , bose could easily inspire more people and had more followers.

The IB issued a statement saying it didn't de classify anything and that the files must've accidently got mixed up with some other's that were actually to be disclosed

Do you hit that?

Especially with something as politically sensitive as this

I believe that this is pressure tactic by the modi govt especially with an important Parliament session running

This has also given renewed vigour for all those voices demanding full de classification of secret files :D

Netaji row: Congress slams 'sinister propaganda of selective leaks' | Zee News
Last Updated: Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 00:21

New Delhi: Congress on Friday saw a "sinister propaganda of selective leaks and half truths" behind reports that the Jawaharlal Nehru government had snooped on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's family members even as it demanded that the government also declassify the files on RSS.

Party spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi said that the Prime Minister and the Home Minister must explain why only 'notings on file' of the two declassified files have been released while withholding the 'correspondence portion' of the same.

"Does the correspondence portion contain some inconvenient truth that the Prime Minister's Office has chosen to withhold?" he added.

Singhvi also alleged that since the Intelligence Bureau (IB) reports directly to the Home Minister, the ruling party was "attempting to malign the great Home Ministers between 1948 to 1968, including Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel and Lal Bahadur Shastri".

Congress's reaction came in the wake of reports that, between 1948 and 1968, Netaji Bose's family was spied upon in Calcutta by IB. Much of the period in question corresponds to Nehru's tenure as Prime Minister.

"Why is BJP trying to malign the great Home Ministers and veteran freedom fighters like Vallabhbhai Patel, C Rajagopalachari, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Govind Ballabh Pant, Gulzarilal Nanda and others?" he said.

Singhvi alleged that "a systematic and sinister propaganda of selective leaks and half truths has been unleashed by the current BJP government to malign national icons who reshaped India's destiny, rewrote its history and made it a great nation today".

Another party spokesperson, Anand Sharma, questioned the "credibility of the selective leak".

"What was the RSS' contribution to the freedom struggle? Those files should also be declassified. RSS was also snooped upon by the British as well as Indian intelligence. It was banned after Mahatma Gandhi's killing," Sharma said, adding that the matter concerning the Netaji files was clearly a "very selective leak".

"We do not know what the details are. Therefore, the credibility is questionable. The Prime Minister and the Home Minister must come out with all the details. It is very clear that for the entire period being referred to, there must have been hundreds of files on this and many other subjects.

"Who were the persons who were taking the decisions, what were the reasons, what was the background? We do not know anything about it," he said.

Alleging that the government was trying to target not only Nehru but also the other icons of the freedom movement, Sharma said it must be kept in mind that "Congress party, its leaders Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Patel and all others were ideologically opposed to what the RSS and BJP stand for".

"Therefore, we not only condemn this tactics, but we are very clear that the country must know the details. All the information should be given to the country and Parliament.

"Not only Nehru, it is an attack on many icons. There is politics in it," he said.

Singhvi echoed Sharma's charge, saying that BJP, in its "classic diabolical design", was seeking to malign not only Nehru but also other icons.

"India's history and achievements can never be segregated or looked at separately from the achievements of these great men who were Prime Ministers and Home ministers," he said.

He said that the Prime Minister and the Home Minister should have the courage to come out, make a statement and place the full facts in the public domain.

This, he said, was necessary as the PMO still holds 58 related classified files with Home Ministry having kept a further 29 of these. Thus, a total of 87 files on Netaji Bose that are still classified, he said.

"We demand that all such documents should be declassified so that the complete truth is placed in the public domain," he said.

And 60 years down the line we still get the same feeling! :coffee:

libtards worked really hard to project chacha nehru as the great leader of india just like they filled our textbooks with the greatness of mughal kings but that attempt failed miserably , bose continues to be popular among-st people while nehru is a joke for the youth. Speak to any young kid in a college and ask him about who inspires him the most from our freedom movement , it has to be bhagat singh , bose and so on , i bet you nehru won't be on that list.

The IB issued a statement saying it didn't de classify anything and that the files must've accidently got mixed up with some other's that were actually to be disclosed

Do you hit that?

Especially with something as politically sensitive as this

I believe that this is pressure tactic by the modi govt especially with an important Parliament session running

This has also given renewed vigour for all those voices demanding full de classification of secret files :D

today shri digvijay singh ji (my role model) gave a statement

"BJP & the RSS is trying to defame nehru ji , everyone knows nehru ji stood for secularism and hindu , muslim bhaichara , main iska khandan karta hu"

when there will a full declassification i think he will do a press conference and give a more elaborate reply.

LMAO at Congress demanding the release of these documents. WTF were doing when they were in power? NOTHING....nobody is concerned by the home ministers. We are concerned about the Central govt at the time under whose direction and orders, such snooping was allowed.

libtards worked really hard to project chacha nehru as the great leader of india just like they filled our textbooks with the greatness of mughal kings but that attempt failed miserably , bose continues to be popular among-st people while nehru is a joke for the youth. Speak to any young kid in a college and ask him about who inspires him the most from our freedom movement , it has to be bhagat singh , bose and so on , i bet you nehru won't be on that list.

today shri digvijay singh ji (my role model) gave a statement

"BJP & the RSS is trying to defame nehru ji , everyone knows nehru ji stood for secularism and hindu , muslim bhaichara , main iska khandan karta hu"

when there will a full declassification i think he will do a press conference and give a more elaborate reply.

The whole point are those files and i wont be amused, if the whole details would be revealed which foreign power was behind everything. When we will see who was Netaji Wife, we can get the idea , we just have to see the whole thing from the second world war events. Who was fighting whom.

Snooping on Netaji's family: Venkaiah Naidu favours probe
Hyderabad, Apr 11, 2015 (PTI)
Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu today sought a thorough probe into the reports of snooping on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's family while describing the episode as shocking.
"Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is the beloved son of India. There is news that there was surveillance on his family members, whom they are meeting, where they are going. I feel a thorough inquiry should be conducted and full facts must come to the open," the parliamentary affairs minister told reporters here.

Naidu said he would like to speak to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh on the issue.

"It is a shocking matter. Netaji is a darling of the masses. How far it is true about surveillance... during whose regime it happened. Who is responsible? People need to know the full facts," he said.

He wondered why Congress leaders are taken by surprise on the matter. "None needs to have objections if the matter is studied further and full details are brought out," he said.

On the recent incident of some terror suspects being killed in Telangana, Naidu asked why MIM leaders were silent when policemen on duty were killed.

Naidu refused to comment when asked about the killings of wood-cutters in Andhra Pradesh and the suspected terror operatives in Telangana, but asked why some human rights outfits do not allegedly react much when ordinary people die.

"Some people react sharply when an encounter of terrorists or those facing serious charges happen. When ordinary people or the voiceless die, human rights associations don't react much. The state governments are considering these (issues). As a Union Minister, I don’t wish to comment," he said.

He, however, said all have the right to seek an inquiry on a matter of importance.On the release of terror mastermind Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, he said Pakistan must walk the talk on controlling terrorism.

The Centre has already lodged a protest on the matter.

Now you all are starting to get a few crumbs as to how India has been operating under the Gandhi Clan. Our nation is not free. The British never completely left India. The Goras merely transferred power to their slaves who they could manipulate like puppets.

Mi5 working with IB and you think Nehru doesnt have a clue? Its one thing to work with each other, its another issue when our intel is operating under MI5 and reporting to them.

I am starting to realize and sense why the Chinese establishment have this pervasive pov of Congress in India. They have always felt it never represented India and Indians. It was just another British tactic.

I wished Nehru should of been born in the womb of Muslim women who had moved to pakistan. We would of never had such incompetent foreign raised a$shole who commanded our our great nation. I wish nothing but p!ss and $h!t on these gandhi's and there descendents.

Declassify the Netaji files, if that causes fall of some national heroes, then let it be. We don't need false heroes.

#DECLASSIFYNETAJIFILES

Back
Top Bottom