What's new

Negotiations between Morocco and the US over the Patriot Air Defence system

Who is Morocco threatened by that it needs to spend billions on this? It has a great geographical location with no threats. Why not spend on the health sector in the mountainous regions.

Yeah, I saw that. What is needed direly in Morrocan armed forces? Navy needs more ships for sure. Agree?
on Arab Forums, Moroccans say they need submarines and more ships of course..and more Abrams..the list is long, but mostly American top weapons..They are also eyeing the Bradley fighting Vehicles..and just procured the M-109A6 Paladin self propelled howitzer..They already have the A3, A4 and A5..

Marco is situated very very important exit point of trade route...USA will not allow him to go in Russian camp...
It will still deal with Russia but not on important systems.. maybe submarines or anything the US can't provide..

Who is Morocco threatened by that it needs to spend billions on this? It has a great geographical location with no threats. Why not spend on the health sector in the mountainous regions.
Western Sahara for one, and Algeria for another are threats. Algeria can become unstable very quickly from protests, to coups, so its best to be safe than sorry.

on Arab Forums, Moroccans say they need submarines and more ships of course..and more Abrams..the list is long, but mostly American top weapons..They are also eyeing the Bradley fighting Vehicles..and just procured the M-109A6 Paladin self propelled howitzer..They already have the A3, A4 and A5..

It will still deal with Russia but not on important systems.. maybe submarines or anything the US can't provide..
Although unrelated, what's your opinion on Turkish influence in GNA? Should the airbases with Turkish drones be destroyed by UAE drones/ LNA jets?
Fair game...

Let see but I believe marccon will fall for money no matter what...I know the mentality of the nation

Western Sahara for one, and Algeria for another are threats. Algeria can become unstable very quickly from protests, to coups, so its best to be safe than sorry.

Although unrelated, what's your opinion on Turkish influence in GNA? Should the airbases with Turkish drones be destroyed by UAE drones/ LNA jets?
Fair game...
So Europe and USA got successful to creat war between Muslim countries against ...what kind shit arabs are .. they dont have brain..

Let see but I believe marccon will fall for money no matter what...I know the mentality of the nation

So Europe and USA got successful to creat war between Muslim countries against ...what kind shit arabs are .. they dont have brain..
Its not about religion always. Do you see Christians thinking like that? Do you see them saying WWII was between Christian countries? To be honest it makes Muslim countries look backwards and are religious based when many Muslim countries are secular.

Fair game...
Turkey supports GNA which is supported by Muslim Brotherhood..meaning that Turkey is deeply involved with the GNA.. The LNA is the UN and worlwide recognized official Libyan armed forces.. So in a confrontation yes it will attack the foreign bases if they support the other party of the conflict..

Its not about religion always. Do you see Christians thinking like that? Do you see them saying WWII was between Christian countries? To be honest it makes Muslim countries look backwards and are religious based when many Muslim countries are secular.
Only arabs dont understand why not Christians fight each other... they understood it long before.. now they successful started twar between muslims countries. It was always between muslims and Christian.. what kid of shit do you smoke... they were very handful population of Christians in Sudan and they made sapret country for them.. there is Kashmir who are dying for freedom from India philistine... what da hack these arabs motherfucker thinking .. these dead barin zambies destroyed whol Muslim nation and their reserves

Only arabs dont understand why not Christians fight each other... they understood it long before.. now they successful started twar between muslims countries. It was always between muslims and Christian.. what kid of shit do you smoke... they were very handful population of Christians in Sudan and they made sapret country for them.. there is Kashmir who are dying for freedom from India philistine... what da hack these arabs motherfucker thinking .. these dead barin zambies destroyed whol Muslim nation and their reserves
Did you just say Christians don't fight each other? WWII, WWI, Falklands war, and I could keep on going but these are recent. I suggest refining your English or using Google Translate because you are very hard to understand and contradict yourself with grammar.

Last edited:
Did you just say Christians don't fight each other? WWII, WWI, Falklands war, and I could keep on going but these are recent.
I said before they learned in heard way..since then they dont fight with each other...reason why they created nato..uno... uno 4 out 5 vito powers are Christians....55 Muslim country but no vito power they have...they brought Jews in Arab world and gave them country.. Jewish are killing muslims and USA and Europe is protecting them...they started this idea afater when they got kicked on their *** in Afghanistan..muslims should fight each other.. why I call arabs as zambies they always used by foreigners..Saudis and Dubai paid bounty for Iraq laybia and syria but Europe got hurt because they used their jets and man power now Europe and USA dont want to use their man power.. they will use man power when arabs world will be weak after fight...that will be last attack...Turks and Iranian has superpower history they know these tactic.. remember when ottam got weak after war how Europe ripped apart them.. this will happen soon if arabs dont learned the lesson.. their future will not different then Iraq and Libya

I said before they learned in heard way..since then they dont fight with each other...reason why they created nato..uno... uno 4 out 5 vito powers are Christians....55 Muslim country but no vito power they have...they brought Jews in Arab world and gave them country.. Jewish are killing muslims and USA and Europe is protecting them...they started this idea afater when they got kicked on their *** in Afghanistan..muslims should fight each other.. why I call arabs as zambies they always used by foreigners..Saudis and Dubai paid bounty for Iraq laybia and syria but Europe got hurt because they used their jets and man power now Europe and USA dont want to use their man power.. they will use man power when arabs world will be weak after fight...that will be last attack...Turks and Iranian has superpower history they know these tactic.. remember when ottam got weak after war how Europe ripped apart them.. this will happen soon if arabs dont learned the lesson.. their future will not different then Iraq and Libya
So what your posts have to do with this thread? As you can see most Arab countries are getting stronger by the day, not only militarily but also economically and industrialisation wise.. Y our posts say that you have some bias and complex with the Arabs.. because you are posting totally to the contrary of these news and most Arab Defence news..Jealous?:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom