What's new

negative rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnyD

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys, what the heck is this negative rating...i ve been very irregular on PDF for some time now, now I see 2 negative ratings on me...i dont know what it means...may I know how to find for what reason and who has rated something that i posted as negative...i would also like to know who has the authority to mark any particular post as negative... as i can only see positive rating wala icon ....

@Admin -> hope monkeys are not driving this new stuff....

Guys, what the heck is this negative rating...i ve been very irregular on PDF for some time now, now I see 2 negative ratings on me...i dont know what it means...may I know how to find for what reason and who has rated something that i posted as negative...i would also like to know who has the authority to mark any particular post as negative... as i can only see positive rating wala icon ....

positive ratings and negative ratings are given by members with title TT and mods can rate you
you dont have positive rating wala icon that is normal ratings....or thanks...

the +0 in green is your positive ratings...

@WebMaster @Aeronaut my negative ratings increase by 2 every now and then for no reason....What the heck?

I remember up to -5 but how did I get -7? Aywien free mein?

positive ratings and negative ratings are given by members with title TT and mods can rate you

@WebMaster @Aeronaut my negative ratings increase by 2 every now and then for no reason....What the heck?

I think there is a bias against women.....................:D

if you can post those here (for which you got negative rating), we might speculate who gave you and why.:cool:

Your negative ratings might have been there from before, back from when every tom dick and harry was given the power to give ratings :lol:

Your negative ratings might have been there from before, back from when every tom dick and harry was given the power to give ratings :lol:
mine is from the past.... I don't remember ever breaking rules :)

I don't agree with this concept of positive and negative ratings. If your opinions match with opinion of big guys then you get positive rating and if its opposite then you will have negative rating. Big guys can also have misconception and flaws in their arguments ..no?

I don't agree with this concept of positive and negative ratings. If your opinions match with opinion of big guys then you get positive rating and if its opposite then you will have negative rating. Big guys can also have misconception and flaws in their arguments ..no?
Negative ratings are for breaking rules and personal attacks

What is this negative rating? Even I observed it now.

We need a dedicated Positive and Negetive rating refaree. LoL the courte of Rating.

I see I have not get any negetive rating from the Indian TTs yet that I was worried about.

ek aur positive le lein tu dono barabar ho jahein ghi ..jitne dhushmun utne dost :D

We need a dedicated Positive and Negetive rating refaree.

I see I did not get any negetive rating from the Indians yet that I was worried about.
When are you going to fix your location flag ??? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom