What's new

Needless controversy over Saudi gift of $1.5 bn

Perhaps you're right, maybe I'm being too paranoid, but from history I can tell you that underestimating Saudi ambitions is dangerous.

Please, do not keep unknown history to your self, share it with us.

Please, do not keep unknown history to your self, share it with us.
Well, the most obvious one being the Soviet-Afghan war, where the KSA flooded Pakistani madrassahs with their extremist ideologies. Or how about recently with reports coming out that the KSA is trying to buy Pakistani arms for the Syrian rebel forces?

Look, you can love KSA and it's king all you want, but excuse me if I will always remain skeptical of their intentions.

Well, the most obvious one being the Soviet-Afghan war, where the KSA flooded Pakistani madrassahs with their extremist ideologies. Or how about recently with reports coming out that the KSA is trying to buy Pakistani arms for the Syrian rebel forces?

Look, you can love KSA and it's king all you want, but excuse me if I will always remain skeptical of their intentions.

There are no extremist ideologies in KSA nor in Islam. I don't know about arms purchase, but if that's the case it should be take positively.
If we don't sell india will sell. there are many examples form past.
There used to be a madrassa school near our house, and kids were perfectly normal, used to play cricket together... we were too good for them ;)
In 80's it used to be Indian agents making explosions not madrassa kids... and we use to read it news papers.
In any case, after soviet war we had lot of time and regimes to fix the madrassa, if there was any thing wrong.
Last but not least, KSA never run any pathetic project any where in world, leave aside those madrassa in Pakistan.
and i know you have no proof, but since last 5 years, your are being fed such baseless lies.
Personally, i never like King Fahad... for various other reasons related to policy matters towards Pakistan ..... but now we have new King and he impress me every day.

There are no extremist ideologies in KSA nor in Islam. I don't know about arms purchase, but if that's the case it should be take positively.
If we don't sell india will sell. there are many examples form past.
There used to be a madrassa school near our house, and kids were perfectly normal, used to play cricket together... we were too good for them ;)
In 80's it used to be Indian agents making explosions not madrassa kids... and we use to read it news papers.
In any case, after soviet war we had lot of time and regimes to fix the madrassa, if there was any thing wrong.
Last but not least, KSA never run any pathetic project any where in world, leave aside those madrassa in Pakistan.
and i know you have no proof, but since last 5 years, your are being fed such baseless lies.
I beg to differ, I have plenty of evidence, there is a pile of evidence that you can do a simple Google search to find out. The fact that you consider KSA as some sort of heavenly place is not a surprise to me, they've been successful in convincing ordinary Pakistanis that they're only doing good things for Pakistan.

There may not be extremist ideology in Islam, but there is in KSA, which combines it's tribal conservatism with KSA's own version of Sharia.

The fact that the KSA has been criticizing western nations about not arming the rebel forces is proof enough for me that these reports have some truth to them.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, it's not like you ever listen to me. More often than not, you ignore me and go on believing what you want.

I beg to differ, I have plenty of evidence, there are a pile of evidence that you can do a simple Google search to find out. The fact that you consider KSA as some sort of heavenly place is not a surprise to me, they've been successful in convincing ordinary Pakistanis that they're only doing good things for Pakistan.

There may not be extremist ideology in Islam, but there is in KSA, which combines it's tribal conservatism with KSA's own version of Sharia.
You are a criminal, if you are sitting on pile of evidence... you should have given it to BB and Zardari, if you don't trust sharif.
You could even, make money by selling it to media!!!!!
Nothing worng with sharia though, all of west have implemented sharia minus tauheed.

You are a criminal, if you are sitting on pile of evidence... you should have given it to BB and Zardari, if you don't trust sharif.
You could even, make money by selling it to media!!!!!
Did...did you just make a stupid straw man argument to try and make me look bad?

Like I said before, I don't know why I even bothered to reply to you in the first place.

Personally, i never like King Fahad... for various other reasons related to policy matters towards Pakistan ..... but now we have new King and he impress me every day.
"We" ?
Since when did you become a citizen of KSA, since when did the Saudi King become your King?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom