What's new

Need to send back illegal Bangladeshi immigrants - Narendra Modi

Of course illegals should be sent back. But I'm all for Bangladeshis legally working in India if thats what the economy demands.

I wonder who in India would say illegals should not be sent back? The defenders of illegals actually use the argument that these people are NOT illegal at all.

Of course illegals should be sent back. But I'm all for Bangladeshis legally working in India if thats what the economy demands.

I wonder who in India would say illegals should not be sent back? The defenders of illegals actually use the argument that these people are NOT illegal at all.

Exactly, that's why I said in another thread. Why not they come in a "Q" and ask for a working VISA? That would solve all the problems!!

Naheeeeeeeeee........... this will be bad for Secularism. Secularism ko bada khatra paida hoga aise karne pe! :hitwall:

Exactly, that's why I said in another thread. Why not they come in a "Q" and ask for a working VISA? That would solve all the problems!!
it will take money which they dont have atleast the ones who come illegally
again there will be a queue for VISA
the best way is to give the forces 250 rupees and they will allow you to infiltrate ..........

it will take money which they dont have atleast the ones who come illegally
again there will be a queue for VISA
the best way is to give the forces 250 rupees and they will allow you to infiltrate ..........
The Bangladesh border should be like this -

1. A Big Wall or electrified barbed wire
2. Automatic sentry guns that are programmed from New Delhi. :devil:

So whether you give the BSF a bribe or not, it won't matter, the sentry guns would still be active :D

Back
Top Bottom