What's new

Need to send back illegal Bangladeshi immigrants - Narendra Modi

The Bangladesh border should be like this -

1. A Big Wall or electrified barbed wire
2. Automatic sentry guns that are programmed from New Delhi. :devil:

So whether you give the BSF a bribe or not, it won't matter, the sentry guns would still be active :D
i dont mind ..............they arent terrorizing any
they come here for work and food

and they constitute less than 0.1 percent of Indian population.........

Are you kidding me?? They are the worst than terrorists.They rape small girls and involve in all type of illegal activities.I wouldnt have minded even if they would have looted banks but raping :nono:

So whether you give the BSF a bribe or not, it won't matter, the sentry guns would still be active :D
And lots and lots of landmines

The thing is, they ought to come with proper visa. That way we can keep track of who they are and what they are up to. But we can't keep track of illegals, and can't know who has been sent by anti-Indian elements to cause trouble.

If that sort of technology existed, don't you think we would have built it on the western border first?:coffee:

The thing is, they ought to come with proper visa. That way we can keep track of who they are and what they are up to. But we can't keep track of illegals, and can't know who has been sent by anti-Indian elements to cause trouble.

If that sort of technology existed, don't you think we would have built it on the western border first?:coffee:
yeah i agree

Are you kidding me?? They are the worst than terrorists.They rape small girls and involve in all type of illegal activities.I wouldnt have minded even if they would have looted banks but raping :nono:
not every bangladeshi is a rapist..........
we have rapists here also..........

technically we shouldnt but heart still says,allow them who come for food and shelter.........
although i agree,they should come legally

Last edited:

Source? And still I want them out. The illegals that is.
And some do terrorize. :(

Tech that :enjoy: -
Samsung SGR-A1 :devil:

haha your nationality chances are gone.....so sad..:enjoy:

We have a long term plan to conquer India for Bangladesh. First goal is accomplished. :yahoo: Assam, West Bengal and Tripura are filled with Bangladeshis.:bunny: We will conquer whole India one day. Just pray for us. :super:

1239pgx.jpg

We have a long term plan to conquer India for Bangladesh. First goal is accomplished. :yahoo: Assam, West Bengal and Tripura are filled with Bangladeshis.:bunny: We will conquer whole India one day. Just pray for us. :super:

1239pgx.jpg
@BDforever - Your plan is leaked. :mad: Noloyok. @Dillinger - Activate Red Mode. Permission - Green
@Roybot - prepare the catapults, @levina - requesting help for counter pole vaulting :devil:

News report - April 4, 2014: Hundreds of flying Bangladeshis spotted from India to Bangladesh at the stroke of midnight. :omghaha:

PS - @Hyperion - Pls supervise be with Dilli. His performance reduces by upto 93% without your presence.

Last edited:
Nothing idealistic or erudite about Modi's words it is all dirty vote bank politics. Bangladesh being a Muslim majority country, hence most of the migrants from there are Muslims ,which eventually become a part of Congress vote bank.

Here we have same guy wanting to invite Bangladeshi migrants because just cause they happen to be Hindu.. .

We must accommodate Hindu Bangladeshi migrants: Modi in Assam - The Times of India

Frankly this kind communal politics is downright despicable..Law should be same for all, irrespective of religion!!

Nothing idealistic or erudite about Modi's words it is all dirty vote bank politics. Bangladesh being a Muslim majority country, hence most of the migrants from there are Muslims ,which eventually become a part of Congress vote bank.

Here we have same guy wanting to invite Bangladeshi migrants because just cause they happen to be Hindu.. .

We must accommodate Hindu Bangladeshi migrants: Modi in Assam - The Times of India

Frankly this kind communal politics is downright despicable..Law should be same for all, irrespective of religion!!

I ll have to disagree, he is talking about accommodating asylum seekers(Mostly Hindu Bangladeshis and Pakistanis) and booting out illegal economic migrants(Mostly Muslim Bangladeshis), there is a difference. And almost all the countries around the world have similar "discriminatory" policies in place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom