What's new

Need To Reexamine Roots Of Violence In Muslim Culture

This is an idealistic approach taken by a non sectarian person. Problem is world isn't that black and white and division of Islaam begin with killing of Usman in the name of Islam which gave justification to people to kill fellow muslims in name of Islam and that's what happening every where up to this day. From Syria, Iraq to Pakistan.

Meinn kii ehhh Farsiii cheii kiyaa siiii ? :unsure:

Of course it divided Islam but how does that prove the Roots of Violence in Muslim Culture when neither assassinations nor civil wars are unique to Muslim Cultures ?

And judging by your response, I could imagine you would have pushed those persons further apart from Islam.

Are you kidding? Or continuing your trolling?

I don't think that non-Muslims who are sincerely interested in Islam with a open heart will first consult themselves on a forum like this asking Muslims that are not scholars and who cannot explain simple things or who are in doubt about their beliefs or who like you question the very fundamentals of Islam.

Don't blame me for not wanting to get involved in another of those debates when I already have done that in the past.

Besides I have done dawa in real life and not on a forum. I encourage you to do the same instead of questioning the fundamentals of your belief.

Can you please give me a link to this book because I can't find a mention of any Kitab al-Waghiz Fi Fiqh Madhab al-Imam al-Safi'i ever authored by Al-Ghazali in any listing of his works I've come across !
You cant find it , because I cant find it and we both cant find it , because it doesn't exist except in some websites and you are old enough to know which .

I don't think that non-Muslims who are sincerely interested in Islam with a open heart will first consult themselves on a forum like this asking Muslims that are not scholars and who cannot explain simple things or who are in doubt about their beliefs or who like you question the very fundamentals of Islam.

Don't blame me for not wanting to get involved in another of those debates when I already have done that in the past.

Besides I have done dawa in real life and not on a forum. I encourage you to do the same instead of questioning the fundamentals of your belief.

Oh so you have preached in real life - As if we don't know ! :lol:

So @Arabian Legend & @Yzd Khalifa did he ever tell you about the time when he used to go to a strip club on a daily basis trying to convert them Impious Ladies to the Righteous Path & would spend hours there preaching ! :rofl:

Or about those dozens of dates hes been on & how he'd always give the rationale - I need to know what I'm preaching against before I preach against it ! :D

So do tell us which is true islam? Whaabi, Shia, sunni or salafi?

There is no doubt on fundamentals of Islam, Tawheed and six fundamentals of Islam. It's the teaching of killings, declaring other kuffars, violence that I'm talking about

You cant find it , because I cant find it and we both cant find it , because it doesn't exist except in some websites and you are old enough to know which .

Are you telling me 'Keh Saluuu Mian pakraaa giyaaa' ! :woot:

Oi @BLACKEAGLE - No Hello/Hi....no nothing anymore from you ? :cray:

Last edited:
@al-Hasani eyes are on Aramco for the high salary they pay
El qaida pays better in their bomb making lab...All the chemists end up being a terrorist and our friend al-hasani is tilting that way. So don't be surprised if we see his mugs on the interpol most sought after list and predator huming above el hijjaz...:rofl:

@al-Hasani eyes are on Aramco for the high salary they pay
El qaida pays better in their bomb making lab...All the chemists end up being a terrorist and our friend al-hasani is tilting that way. So don't be surprised if we see his mugs on the interpol most sought after list and predator huming above el hijjaz...:rofl:

Yes, maybe I should send a gift or two to our local Barbarian.

@Armstrong

:lol:

Not quite as bad.

But I have done dawa in France and here in Copenhagen. Giving out the Noble Qur'an to those interested and approached people asking them what they know about Islam.

I would love if I could do what this now deceased individual and great Muslim did.

Abdul Rahman Al-Sumait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If a Muslim is able to give dawa he should.

Islam began as a cult of violence and rebellion..it is impossible to separate islam from terrorism...both go hand in hand..
I believe you preferred the pagan beliefs of bowing to statues and saints and slaves being treated as property..baby girls being burred alive....Also where tribes were the ones holding all the power ...guess what South Asia is a perfect example of it! So why scream your lungs out? Move back to South Asia why stay in Saudi? Go experience what you support! :pop:

Terrorism is the systematic use of violence (terror) as a means of coercion for political purposes
Remind me again, Wasn't Hazrat Usman was killed for political purposes?

Hazrat Usman RA was killed because he favored his tribe over the people and gave positions of authority to them regardless of merit.

Yes, maybe I should send a gift or two to our local Barbarian.

@Armstrong

:lol:

Not quite as bad.

But I have done dawa in France and here in Copenhagen. Giving out the Noble Qur'an to those interested and approached people asking them what they know about Islam.

I would love if I could do what this now deceased individual and great Muslim did.

Abdul Rahman Al-Sumait - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If a Muslim is able to give dawa he should.

I don't like preaching or proselytizing of any kind ! :unsure:

I believe more in - Show them what the deal is through right action !

Many fail to draw a line between culture and religion that is where all the problems originate...When culture enforces one not to question what is happening and accept it as a norm because their forefathers were doing the same and it should remain the same...Islam asks over and over will you not then ponder?!

Not a different argument but interlinked. Doesn't Fitna of Hazrat Usman (R.A) killing is a precursor to the killing of Hazrat Hussain and Hassan (R.A) killings? and the division of Islam?

Khaarjities Used Quran as a mean to wage war against Hazrat Ali (R.A) and subsequent muslim empires. To this day, kharjities exist, I wonder if Violence doesn't exist in Islam then why Muslims dearly quote Quran and Sunnah for perpetuating Islam. I mean If Islaam and Quran is so clear, then why there are misinterpretations?

Simple answer, misinterpretation exist because we all have minds to think for ourselves. Those who wish to do harm will make up excuses to do so.

I don't like preaching or proselytizing of any kind ! :unsure:

I believe more in - Show them what the deal is through right action !
If people only practiced Islam then only they can show it...so far everyone is interested in baap ka land, dada ka culture, rituals....when is it Islam's turn to show?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom