What's new

Wipe Out the Muslim Race' The New Game on the Block

If you have a problem with a game then i would suggest playing it and intentionally losing to the Muslims everytime. Maybe that would make you feel better.

You seem delusional in all respect

This game we are discussing has political undertones, anti-Islamic and anti-Muslim purposes, and is specifically made to encourage hatred and attacks against Muslims...

If there were a game about the Holocaust or a game about targeting, killing Jews, and a game that specifically created hate against Jews, Fox News and the West would be crying FOUL PLAY...Please excuse the pun.:rolleyes:

You truly fail to see how you yourself are being played, whether your a Muslim or not, and judging by your Pakistan flag, they would want to kill you as well...

But maybe intentionally loosing to the Zionists, Jews, Anti-Muslim crowds and forces, will make you feel better...

EDIT: Okay never mind Zovc clarified his point.

Last edited:
No one's discussing the game-play here. It's more about the "Bigger picture" than the game itself. Which might be a start to a whole new level of specific ethnic exploitation. Not that it hasn't started yet, the recent hit "Call of duty 4" has promoted more ethnic slurs towards arabs in common language usage than any time before it's release.

If you don't understand the purpose of the thread, then try not to make a complete fool out of yourself.

I understand what the thread is about. I was pointing out the fact that we cant do much about it. You took it in a wrong way.

The most we can do is boycott the game, which i doubt would be the least of the publishers worries.

Threat to Germany at 'new level' after video

Afp, Berlin

A new Internet video from Islamic extremists threatening attacks on Germany -- the second such to appear this month -- represents a "new level" of threat, authorities said yesterday.

The message from the militant Islamic Jihad Union posted in several languages including German promised "a few surprise gifts for the occupation forces," apparently referring to Berlin's role in Nato operations in Afghanistan.

It added: "The ally of the occupation forces should always count on our attacks," and mentioned German Chancellor Angela Merkel by name.

The video "represents a new level of threat for Germany in the opinion of our security services," an interior ministry spokesman told AFP.

On Saturday, the ministry said it was also taking seriously another video posted on YouTube in which militants threatened to carry out attacks in the cities of Berlin, Cologne and Bremen.

:The Daily Star: Internet Edition

I understand what the thread is about. I was pointing out the fact that we cant do much about it.

Fair enough. That's another way to look at it. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't engage ourselves in a debate over an issue that concerns most of us. That's the least we could do. You never know who's reading.

Also guess what, I doubt X-Box or PlayStation will carry this game as they know the political and legal pressures from the Muslim community will come down on them, and they will be sued for promoting a Anti-Muslim game that encourages Genocide of Muslims...

This is in all likelihood a private game made by a angry white male.

Also guess what, I doubt X-Box or PlayStation will carry this game as they know the political and legal pressures from the Muslim community will come down on them, and they will be sued for promoting a Anti-Muslim game that encourages Genocide of Muslims...

This is in all likelihood a private game made by a angry white male.

There was this case where the famous PlayStation 3 game "Little Big Planet" was delayed and production hauled altogether as Sony found out that one of it's sound tracks included a song where there were Quranic versus in the background. Immediately all of the songs by that musician were removed from the game, after which production resumed.

Though majority of the 1.5 billion muslims arnt even their target market it was a sign of good gesture.

Anyways, this was a game produced by a random guy. The website: http://www.muslimmassacre.com/ is not even working now.

If you have a problem with a game then i would suggest playing it and intentionally losing to the Muslims everytime. Maybe that would make you feel better.

Hey man what are you talking about and why would any sensible muslim will play or buy this stupid game.

Ethnic Cleansing (2002) is a controversial computer game developed by Resistance Records, an underground music label specializing in Neo-Nazi and white supremacist bands. In the game, the protagonist (the player can choose either a skinhead or a Klansman) runs through a ghetto killing black people and Latinos, before descending into a subway system to kill Jews. Finally he reaches the "Jewish Control Center", where Ariel Sharon, former Prime Minister of Israel, is directing plans for world domination. The player must kill Sharon to win the game.
The game was developed using Genesis 3D, an open source game engine.

is this some cheap flash game? i have never heard of it.

my guess is there are as many americans who want genocide of islam as muslims (of a comparable size) who want genocide of america. freaks at the farthest fringe of society, and inflating their influence by giving them a moment of your attention only serves to spoil reasonable discussion.

me, i adopt the diplomatic approach of capt. jean luc picard: i will meet anyone in the godless neutral zone for discussion based on logic and reason.

Back
Top Bottom