What's new

Need insight of Iranians on this. Iranians, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

I expect you to just read unline and bold parts. And then read what I asked in my OP.

This would take you two minutes at maximum.

So go ahead.
The bold parts are not too far the truth, but I wouldn't say that everyone is alike, of course I have been out of the country for a long time but in my interactions with Iranian women outside of Iran I must say that they weren't very concerned with their virginity status.

Yeah, proper democracy like it was in Shah's time and had full backing of exploitative Western elites that were exploiting the fcuk out of Iran.

indians are an inferior, humiliated people and can continue to lick Western arse.

Iranians, not so much. They know whats good for them. So stop passing your judgments about what is "proper" democracy and what is not.

Average Iranian is living a much better life than average indian...so worry more about your folk
As is usual - meaning of words escapes Pakistanis and they respond with the usual swear words taught to them in the national curriculum.

I hear this crap about Saudi Arabia too. It's mostly nonsense. But relationships in Iran can be common but don't usually cross lines.

The point is it's up to us Muslims. I blame the Muslim men more than the women. Muslim men unfortunately have become girls these days. When they become proper men they don't think of any girls until marriage time.

I don't get what's so hard about it for our men to put this in their head.

The trurh is that Saudi is the gay capital of the world, so is Iran.

I knew that secret Iranian house parties were going on in Iran but butt and tits sex I never thought of. :eek:

I have already asked.

See the what I wrote at the end of the article.

The article is long that's why I highlighted, underlined stuff. Just read that and you'll know the jist.

Yeah, proper democracy like it was in Shah's time and had full backing of exploitative Western elites that were exploiting the fcuk out of Iran.

indians are an inferior, humiliated people and can continue to lick Western arse.e i

Iranians, not so much. They know whats good for them. So stop passing your judgments about what is "proper" democracy and what is not.

Average Iranian is living a much better life than average indian...so worry more about your folk

Just talking too low ....What is wrong with you...No one is saying what is good or bad...but again...Iran is not democratic...That does not mean it is bad...but you can not say something democratic when you are choosing who to run in an election....Again..this is good or bad...it is people of Iran to choose from...It is none of my bussines...

But how does it shows us as Indian are inferior people?...Anyway..it seems you are in a mood iof India basing...If India bashing could have solved all the Muslim world problem, the PDF could have been a heaven for all of you people to bash India and solve all probelm of Pakistan..

lol the virgin OP is soo frustrated! @OP What someone does is none of your business.

Last edited:
So some people in Iran decided to have pre-marital sex. Big deal, eh? Are Iranians some different species that they do not/should not/cannot feel the pinch of lust? What Iranians do in their private lives is nobody's business. :coffee:

meh, Iranians are just as promiscuous as Israelis...

I don't think Iranians are doing anything that people in Turkey, Hungary, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, .... aren't doing either. In our privacy, we are not that different....

I don't think Iranians are doing anything that people in Turkey, Hungary, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, .... aren't doing either. In our privacy, we are not that different....
Iran is much more wild underground because normal things are suppressed and forbidden. Iranian house parties are known to be very wild but I didn't know people were getting boob jobs there as explained in the article. I think Iran needs to give more freedoms otherwise society gets unhealthy.

The oppressive regimes must know that they cant change the human nature most of the mullahs and sheikhs who act ultra religious and impose the laws on people are themselves doing such things, those who dont do have 4 wives anyway, hypocracy at its best.

lol the virgin OP is soo frustrated! @OP What someone does is none of your business.

You retard..and I'm sure "actual" virgin...the thread is not about what Iranians do.

My whole point of opening this thread is to ask "why" westerners are so obsessed with sex and Iranians?

Read the OP first, p!ss drinking hindu.

The oppressive regimes must know that they cant change the human nature most of the mullahs and sheikhs who act ultra religious and impose the laws on people are themselves doing such things, those who dont do have 4 wives anyway, hypocracy at its best.

Dude I agree with you about not deciding on behalf of people but what does human nature mean in your comment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom