What's new

Need Advice on a new phone

Reaction score
Country
India
I have a Iphone 4(32 GB) and i recently decided to buy a new phone as i have to keep 2 sims(1 official and 1 personal) but i cant figure out which one to buy.I initially started of with Samsung Mega 6.3 then i wanted to buy a Note 2 and now i am in love with Samsung S4.I dont want a similar platform and features like Iphone so what do you suggest which model should i go for?(budget is 40,000INR)

I have a Iphone 4(32 GB) and i recently decided to buy a new phone as i have to keep 2 sims(1 official and 1 personal) but i cant figure out which one to buy.I initially started of with Samsung Mega 6.3 then i wanted to buy a Note 2 and now i am in love with Samsung S4.I dont want a similar platform and features like Iphone so what do you suggest which model should i go for?(budget is 40,000INR)

if u want a dual sim phone,the mega series is the best..
but if single sim is fine,then u should go for either the s4 or the htc one,depending on ur choice..if u dig big screens,then why not wait for the note 3(expected release in september)..note 2 is a bit old now..

the samsung mega 6.3 is a better option . the S4 at least from what i hear does not have good reviews.

The thing is that S4 has good features and the best camera..I liked Mega 6.3 but S4 looks more appealing...What are the cons you heard?

if u want a dual sim phone,the mega series is the best..
but if single sim is fine,then u should go for either the s4 or the htc one,depending on ur choice..if u dig big screens,then why not wait for the note 3(expected release in september)..note 2 is a bit old now..

Note 3 will have the same features as the S4..HTC one is out of budget bro.

The thing is that S4 has good features and the best camera..I liked Mega 6.3 but S4 looks more appealing...What are the cons you heard?

Note 3 will have the same features as the S4..HTC one is out of budget bro.

yes,almost the same but a bit improved..for e.g. if u compare the s3 and the note 2,the features are similar,but the note 2 is a tad better,offering better ran and 1.6ghz as compared to s3's 1.4ghz..if u like the s4's features,the note 3 will surely be better and with a big screen too.. perhaps ppi will suffer a bit..but anything above 350 doesn't make much of a difference..

also check out the xperia z if u are intersted in a sony..

yes,almost the same but a bit improved..for e.g. if u compare the s3 and the note 2,the features are similar,but the note 2 is a tad better,offering better ran and 1.6ghz as compared to s3's 1.4ghz..if u like the s4's features,the note 3 will surely be better and with a big screen too.. perhaps ppi will suffer a bit..but anything above 350 doesn't make much of a difference..

also check out the xperia z if u are intersted in a sony..

your points are valid but i cant wait so much for a new phone.

(will check about xperia z)

your points are valid but i cant wait so much for a new phone.

(will check about xperia z)

i had the same dilemma.wanted a phone last june,but heard note 2 was gonna be launched in september..was gonna go for he s3,but stopped myself somehow,and went for the note 2..and i think it was completely worth it..

and if was using this phone from 2009-http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k530-2004.php :cry:

whereas u have an iphone4..:pissed:

i had the same dilemma.wanted a phone last june,but heard note 2 was gonna be launched in september..was gonna go for he s3,but stopped myself somehow,and went for the note 2..and i think it was completely worth it..

and if was using this phone from 2009-http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k530-2004.php :cry:

whereas u have an iphone4..:pissed:

LOL..The only problem is that i cant wait...BTW any idea on what the cost of Note 3 would be like?I dont wanna wait to find out that it is out of my budget.

LOL..The only problem is that i cant wait...BTW any idea on what the cost of Note 3 would be like?I dont wanna wait to find out that it is out of my budget.

that is undecided..but going by the previous s3 and note 2 launch prices,i think it is gonna be the same as the s4..

but one major con of the s4(other than the plastic) is that it has only 8.89 gb of free space left..so keep that in mind

that is undecided..but going by the previous s3 and note 2 launch prices,i think it is gonna be the same as the s4..

but one major con of the s4(other than the plastic) is that it has only 8.89 gb of free space left..so keep that in mind

Yeah..but i have 32 gb memory in my iphone so i can handle that moreover i will be getting 50gb free in Dropbox.;)

Note 3 is launching in September end?

Yeah..but i have 32 gb memory in my iphone so i can handle that moreover i will be getting 50gb free in Dropbox.;)

Note 3 is launching in September end?

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Launch Date Pegged for September 4th

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 rumors speak of a phablet with 3GB of RAM - Android Community

of course nothing can be said 100%..u can search note 3 on google,u will get a brief idea urself..i thing it is gonna be worth the wait..

also google xperia z ultra..

Back
Top Bottom