What's new

Need a 9mm license

Not to go off topic and start a flame war...

If you really have to use a gun do you really want to rely on a 9mm?
I assume if you are firing your gun it is because the other guy has a dangerous weapon and you are fearing for your life.
If you have to pull the trigger you had better make sure the other guy isn't going to be able to pull his too.

Get a .45. It'll put a fist size hole in someone. They won't be firing back.

Last edited:
Yaar ye indians waisy he darpook hain in k lea gun leny zaruri nai ha.:rofl:

Do you also keep guns on your SUV? :D
Why dont you go take a leak on someother thread.

indians have much bigger weapon for their women even bigger then Nuclear weapons.

behold the marvel of engineering in 21st century...........

Indian engineers invent ‘anti-rape’ underwear lol
We are small people compared to you, we can only invent anti-rape underwear but you just can pull out an SUV from the rear end. How do you do that?:lol:

I assume if you are firing your gun it is because the other guy has a dangerous weapon and you are fearing for your life.
If you have to pull the trigger you had better make sure the other guy isn't going to be able to pull his too.

45 too expensive over here man, plus the ammo is over a dollar that too in a country like Pakistan. 9mm is easily accessible with ammo cheap as well.

Bro what would you call the Cadillac of all 1911? I am seriously looking into one, and also any 1911 style 9mm pistols?

45 too expensive over here man, plus the ammo is over a dollar that too in a country like Pakistan. 9mm is easily accessible with ammo cheap as well.

Bro what would you call the Cadillac of all 1911? I am seriously looking into one, and also any 1911 style 9mm pistols?

This guy in the red car took a shot straight square to the chest from a 9mm. He got right up and kept firing. He eventually died from blood loss.

You want to risk somebody still firing at you after you have hit them? You better hope his aim is bad.

This guy in the red car took a shot straight square to the chest from a 9mm. He got right up and kept firing. He eventually died from blood loss.

You want to risk somebody still firing at you after you have hit them? You better hope his aim is bad.

i've had reports of men still firing after taking multiple 5.56 hits. Adrenaline keeps you moving, assimilating till your body gives out. Though no doubt .45 > 9mm.

Well i agree 45ACP or magnum is more lethal but it also depends on where you shot your target .A 9mm shot at someones head or at vital organs like liver,heart etc will do the same job.Don,t forget armed forces and police personal around the world are using 9mm caliber and 9mm is the one of the most successful calibers for security purposes.
And yup definitely we should pull out our gun when it,s safe.

He must have been a muscular 6 feet 5 inch black fella :lol:

i've had reports of men still firing after taking multiple 5.56 hits

I did a little research on that video and he apparently was shot well before he fell down. Right at the transition from 32/33 seconds his hands pull back towards his head as he is hit. He doesn't even realize he has been mortality hit and charges around the car to the officer. Later he isn't falling down...he is actually reaching down to pick up his clip that he accidentally ejected. He pops it back in...but forgets to chamber the round.

Anyways was hit dead center and yet charges forward. Not a scenario you'd want to be in if you are trying to defend yourself.

What does Pakistan constitution say exactly about firearms?

Not constitution but the Pakistan Ordinance Act of 1965 states some guidelines:

THE [PAKISTAN] ARMS ORDINANCE, 1965

Gun/Firearms that are not prohibited bore, are allowed but only with a licence. You can get an all Pakistan licence, but keep in mind that if you have a licensed weapon and it is not all Pakistan it can be confiscated. So s license for Sindh is not acceptable in Punjab.

Also, automatic guns/rifles are not allowed except by permission from the ministry of interior ( basically you need to have connections to get that)

There are certain firearms that are not sold generally in Pakistan, for example, Glock. Glock is banned, and thus it costs a lot more to keep it. (at least when i was back home, don't know the details now)

Possessing firearms doesn't guarantee anything. You need to know how to use it. If people are pointing a gun at you, you don't try to be a hero and reach for your gun. While safe firearms keeping can help in situations, it can be more detrimental overall.

Well do you have any knowledge about the availability of other imported 9mm guns in pakistani markets? But they should be from russia or the western part of the world .I personally want to purchase beretta 92fs or m9(made in italy or USA) because it,s extremely reliable and currently serving US military as a side arm.

Most firearms, if they come from a reputed source, are reliable. First ask your parents if they are fine with you owning a gun.
Then go to a firearms dealer, i don't know much in Lahore, but you should be able to find them. They'll have a range of weapons. In Pakistan, Turkish and Brazilian are common, and you have a choice of Belgian and German as well.

For example, i have the Walther G22 and Brazilian Taurus, both of which are reliable.

It would be good if you increased your knowledge on firearms safety and maintenance as well. You need to clean them after use, use proper oils, proper cartridges/bullets (smokeless for example). Also would be good to find a local shooting range and practice your skills on it in a safe environment.

You can find POF made cartridges and bullets easily in Pakistan, and they are generally very good.

For a 9mm handgun, you will have a number of choices, so go out and explore a bit.

Like i said i have a Brazilian Taurus and it's very good. Glock is one of the best due to it's size and weight, but it's difficult to find in Pakistan. Generally they are issued to the armed forces and special protection squads.

But i will repeat again, get used to your gun on a proper shooting range with proper guidance. That is the most important thing. Actually do that first(if you haven't done so) and then buy the pistol/handgun.

Please excuse my limited knowledge about local market, as i haven't been to a weapons store in ages. So i don't know which guns are available and which are not.

Most firearms, if they come from a reputed source, are reliable. First ask your parents if they are fine with you owning a gun.
Then go to a firearms dealer, i don't know much in Lahore, but you should be able to find them. They'll have a range of weapons. In Pakistan, Turkish and Brazilian are common, and you have a choice of Belgian and German as well.

For example, i have the Walther G22 and Brazilian Taurus, both of which are reliable.

It would be good if you increased your knowledge on firearms safety and maintenance as well. You need to clean them after use, use proper oils, proper cartridges/bullets (smokeless for example). Also would be good to find a local shooting range and practice your skills on it in a safe environment.

You can find POF made cartridges and bullets easily in Pakistan, and they are generally very good.

For a 9mm handgun, you will have a number of choices, so go out and explore a bit.

Like i said i have a Brazilian Taurus and it's very good. Glock is one of the best due to it's size and weight, but it's difficult to find in Pakistan. Generally they are issued to the armed forces and special protection squads.

But i will repeat again, get used to your gun on a proper shooting range with proper guidance. That is the most important thing. Actually do that first(if you haven't done so) and then buy the pistol/handgun.

Please excuse my limited knowledge about local market, as i haven't been to a weapons store in ages. So i don't know which guns are available and which are not.
Thanks for the detailed reply and i am familiar with things like shooting and cleaning ,maintenance etc because as i said before i have already used weapons many times which belonged to my father.
If german weapons are available in pakistan then that will be the most sexiest option.

Thanks for the detailed reply and i am familiar with things like shooting and cleaning ,maintenance etc because as i said before i have already used weapons many times which belonged to my father.
If german weapons are available in pakistan then that will be the most sexiest option.

Get a feel of it. Like when you hold it etc. It should be light and compact, but not too light. Grip should fit in your hands/palms okay.

Also, get a proper carrying case for it. Like a reliable and strong case so even if it falls, your firearm is safe.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom