What's new

Need a 9mm license

Can,t agree with you ,sex toys are available in several different countries around the globe but not everyone of them is a rape infested shithole like india.

Yes it started with a 9mm license but ended up discussing rapes in india :lol:

Well do you have any knowledge about the availability of other imported 9mm guns in pakistani markets? But they should be from russia or the western part of the world .I personally want to purchase beretta 92fs or m9(made in italy or USA) because it,s extremely reliable and currently serving US military as a side arm.

Go for Taurus PT9, Turkish or (Brazilian?) Berretta the best in the market. Or go for a CF-98 beautiful gun and grip.

Pedophilia is a crime in India and rest of the civilized world BUT not in Pakistan.....come out of your cave.....you're embarrassing yourself.....
Secondly, you've derailed the thread, can't you see that I've quoted you...i.e you've gone off-topic first.....
@Aeronaut @WebMaster Kindly take care of this bharti troll.

Not constitution but the Pakistan Ordinance Act of 1965 states some guidelines:

THE [PAKISTAN] ARMS ORDINANCE, 1965

Gun/Firearms that are not prohibited bore, are allowed but only with a licence. You can get an all Pakistan licence, but keep in mind that if you have a licensed weapon and it is not all Pakistan it can be confiscated. So s license for Sindh is not acceptable in Punjab.

Also, automatic guns/rifles are not allowed except by permission from the ministry of interior ( basically you need to have connections to get that)

There are certain firearms that are not sold generally in Pakistan, for example, Glock. Glock is banned, and thus it costs a lot more to keep it. (at least when i was back home, don't know the details now)

Possessing firearms doesn't guarantee anything. You need to know how to use it. If people are pointing a gun at you, you don't try to be a hero and reach for your gun. While safe firearms keeping can help in situations, it can be more detrimental overall.

I don't like how you need to have a license to own a certain caliber, that's really stupid.

Not constitution but the Pakistan Ordinance Act of 1965 states some guidelines:

THE [PAKISTAN] ARMS ORDINANCE, 1965

Gun/Firearms that are not prohibited bore, are allowed but only with a licence. You can get an all Pakistan licence, but keep in mind that if you have a licensed weapon and it is not all Pakistan it can be confiscated. So s license for Sindh is not acceptable in Punjab.

Also, automatic guns/rifles are not allowed except by permission from the ministry of interior ( basically you need to have connections to get that)

There are certain firearms that are not sold generally in Pakistan, for example, Glock. Glock is banned, and thus it costs a lot more to keep it. (at least when i was back home, don't know the details now)

Possessing firearms doesn't guarantee anything. You need to know how to use it. If people are pointing a gun at you, you don't try to be a hero and reach for your gun. While safe firearms keeping can help in situations, it can be more detrimental overall.

People in Kpk piss in the bold parts everyday especially where I come from, even people close to me are guilty of it....

I don't like how you need to have a license to own a certain caliber, that's really stupid.

the general consensus is automatic weapons are not allowed. So no AK47s. But that's what the law says on paper. In reality, it is far from it. My family owns quite a few firearms. but all are legal. If we wanted an automatic firearm and license, we would get it. No issues there, but why do it?

I actually preach safe and responsible gun ownership. But the sad truth is, that without an effective monitoring system and without killing the corruption, there will always be people on the streets who shouldn't have guns.

Back
Top Bottom