What's new

Need a 9mm license

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi everyone) There are plenty of weapons in my home but all belonged to my father and none of them is mine,though i used them many times.Now i am 23 and i want to have weapons of my own .I would like to start with buying a 9mm pistol and in the legal way definitely.Can anyone here please guide me about the license procedure and can one individual can hold many licenses of different weapons in pakistan? How long it takes to get a arms license in pakistan?Also i have a clean recored at my local police station and i never committed any crime ,so will that add up in the success of getting my arms license?
Thanks

Hi everyone) There are plenty of weapons in my home but all belonged to my father and none of them is mine,though i used them many times.Now i am 23 and i want to have weapons of my own .I would like to start with buying a 9mm pistol and in the legal way definitely.Can anyone here please guide me about the license procedure and can one individual can hold many licenses of different weapons in pakistan? How long it takes to get a arms license in pakistan?Also i have a clean recored at my local police station and i never committed any crime ,so will that add up in the success of getting my arms license?
Thanks

Where do you live? If you have a clean record then its good, you will need a character certificate from the pulce.

Second if you try on your own then there will be issues like delays. Arm officers at the arms branch are notorious. They want you to go through the gun shops as through them they get a cut of their own. IF you are in Lahore you can go to a gun shop and they will guide you. They take a bunch of money and you will get a license within months.

I got the license by not paying a single cent, it only costed me like 10-15k in petrol costs. Where there is a will there is a way. If you do go without any links then my dear you are pretty much fucked. Well it is what it is. The Arms dealer will pretty much ask your source straight up. If you dont have a ministerial level contact you wont get shit.

If you need tips for lahore, hit me up.

What does Pakistan constitution say exactly about firearms?

Where do you live? If you have a clean record then its good, you will need a character certificate from the pulce.

Second if you try on your own then there will be issues like delays. Arm officers at the arms branch are notorious. They want you to go through the gun shops as through them they get a cut of their own. IF you are in Lahore you can go to a gun shop and they will guide you. They take a bunch of money and you will get a license within months.

I got the license by not paying a single cent, it only costed me like 10-15k in petrol costs. Where there is a will there is a way. If you do go without any links then my dear you are pretty much fucked. Well it is what it is. The Arms dealer will pretty much ask your source straight up. If you dont have a ministerial level contact you wont get shit.

If you need tips for lahore, hit me up.
I live in rawalpindi.Well my father is a retired colonel from military and may he can use some of his contacts but i just don,t want to tell him that i am going to apply for a arms license because he will think i am too young and i will kill someone :lol: So i am completely on my own and i don,t want to bribe anyone because that,s simply a corruption. Well my target is all pakistan arms license but the provisional(punjab) one is also ok.

I live in rawalpindi.Well my father is a retired colonel from military and may he can use some of his contacts but i just don,t want to tell him that i am going to apply for a arms license because he will think i am too young and i will kill someone :lol: So i am completely on my own and i don,t want to bribe anyone because that,s simply a corruption. Well my target is all pakistan arms license but the provisional(punjab) one is also ok.

Bachu agar seedhi tarh kana hai to you will be screwed left and right. I did it the right way and it took me aound 20 months. If you're up for it to bas aap jayein courts and get paper work done from a lawyer there. And will your procedure to acquire licence start.

I also didnt want my parents to know so i did it the right way, honestly not worth it. You're not taking part in corruption if you have to grease a few hands to get a work done legally if the right way isn't open for you.

Otherwise my friend life for seedha people is hard here.

Pardon my ignorance, why does a 23 year old boy want a gun and without the knowledge of his parents?
Is it some kind of a status symbol ?

Pardon my ignorance, why does a 23 year old boy want a gun and without the knowledge of his parents?
Is it some kind of a status symbol ?
Unlike you indians we pakistanis are usually enthusiastic about guns and ammo.Also for security because i got my mobile snatched two times at gun point.

Unlike you indians we pakistanis are usually enthusiastic about guns and ammo.Also for security because i got my mobile snatched two times at gun point.
We are also enthusiastic, as soon as we get married the government provides this one for free and with license as a goodwill gesture
image.jpg

I may never understand it. Boys your age here want a bike, car,highend audio, gaming consoles, high end comps, mobile phones and girls.
Pepper spray, sticks/rods, maybe a pocket knife is the worst one could encounter here. :omghaha:

I may never understand it. Boys your age here want a bike, car,highend audio, gaming consoles, high end comps, mobile phones and girls.
Pepper spray, sticks/rods, maybe a pocket knife is the worst one could encounter here. :omghaha:

We want all that and GUNS. Come on I'm an American and Pakistani. Gunpowder runs through my veins :D

Bhai mere nikalne de phone ko, never ever draw your gun out if a gun is pulled on you. i've been robben once. **** it, give it away and save your life. No need to be a hero nd get gunned down over a phone.

We are also enthusiastic, as soon as we get married the government provides this one for free and with license as a goodwill gesture
View attachment 21499
This is some serious enthusiasm :lol:

Man i tried all those things bikes,cars etc but they dont attract me anymore.Yup i am associated with IT industry and i love latest computers,smart phones etc and definitely girls and plenty of sex :D
Well guns ,hunting and shooting is another thing which interests me ,also in pakistan these things are pretty much part of our culture.

Last edited:
Bhai mere nikalne de phone ko, never ever draw your gun out if a gun is pulled on you. i've been robben once. **** it, give it away and save your life. No need to be a hero nd get gunned down over a phone.
Well i agree with you and i am not that idiot to pull my gun out when someone is already pointing his gun at me :lol:
Also i know the value of life and don,t want to become a hero for no reason but after all it,s the matter of personal security that,s why we buy weapons and put them in our gun lockers.If i have a safe chance to pull my gun out and shoot that fucking robbers and mobile snatchers these days ,i will definitely blow their brains out .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom