What's new

NECESSARY CHANGES MADE TO MAIN BATTLE TANK ARJUN MARK II: DRDO

Stick to the topic..

Like this ?

Mate try donating a toilet to your countrymen who get their asses out in full view of the public.

Indian Air force also rejected it so who are they ramping up the production for?

Are you just plain retarded ?

Tejas started formal inductions with whom the trailer company it was carried on for parades. You need more trailers

Keep crying...

Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) "Tejas" inducted into no 45 Squadron of Indian Air Force

BTW I would be rather surprised if some countries can engineer a trailer, at least...

Well well....what do you think an Indian will say about Indian junk. Have a look at #10 read it and weep.
https://thediplomat.com/2015/05/breakdown-whats-happening-with-indias-tank-force/

Tejas started formal inductions with whom the trailer company it was carried on for parades. You need more trailers

Classic pdf pakistani, relies on a 2 year old news article to hold on to his sanity and maintain his bias of a failing India.

Cry all you want, but here is what matters NOW.

"We have done the modifications... it will go through the trials and there is a possibility that Arjun MK II (battle tank) will be accepted by Army and two regiments have already agreed to induct the tanks," said DRDO Chairman, while talking to reporters here.

In less than a year 5 Tejas' have been inducted, with SP-5 and SP-6 to come next, SP-6 which recently had its first successful maiden flight.
You have internet right? Use it, instead of all that rhetoric you clearly are forcing yourself to swallow and regurgitate.

I don't see any trailers here.

From the airshow where Pak suspiciously backed out at the last moment where JF-17 was also to fly.

And it will keep getting better.

Enjoy denial.

Last edited:
Classic pdf pakistani, relies on a 2 year old news article to hold on to his sanity and maintain his bias of a failing India.

Cry all you want, but here is what matters NOW.

"We have done the modifications... it will go through the trials and there is a possibility that Arjun MK II (battle tank) will be accepted by Army and two regiments have already agreed to induct the tanks," said DRDO Chairman, while talking to reporters here.

In less than a year 5 Tejas' have been inducted, with SP-5 and SP-6 to come next, SP-6 which recently had its first successful maiden flight.
You have internet right? Use it, instead of all that rhetoric you clearly are forcing yourself to swallow and regurgitate.

I don't see any trailers here.

From the airshow where Pak suspiciously backed out at the last moment where JF-17 was also to fly.

And it will keep getting better.

Enjoy denial.
Which country did you sell these helicopters to and they grounded them all as half fell out of the sky....do you know the south American country.

Ps this is about tanks and already one of your Indian buddies reported me. Shows how brave you all are .....mummy mummy he is picking on me.

Let me very clear, if India making jjf 17 then even they rejected in current configuration which you are going to roll out100 now.

Indian air force needs are different and we can wait for HAL Tejas MK1 because they have to serve in 21th century

Now I will get warning or will be ban because I just said about jff 17 and off topic but no one will see previous comments
So you reported me.....You ps55y

The latest Mark 2 Arjun

WOW

wp-1488114523900.jpg

e44b05c4fc4f16b6ecf2f5bdee620783--indian-army-army-vehicles.jpg

Arjun%2BMk.1A%2BMBT-1.jpg

what a BEAUTY ARJUN mark 2

INDIA NEEDFS 1000+ MORE by

Arjun%2BMk.1A%2BMBT-4.jpg

The latest Mark 2 Arjun

WOW

wp-1488114523900.jpg

e44b05c4fc4f16b6ecf2f5bdee620783--indian-army-army-vehicles.jpg

Arjun%2BMk.1A%2BMBT-1.jpg

what a BEAUTY ARJUN mark 2

INDIA NEEDFS 1000+ MORE by

Arjun%2BMk.1A%2BMBT-4.jpg
Raksha Mantari is doing some good job. Breaking IA's ' buy phoren' cartel.
Arjun II will rule the plains. T-90s can be moved 'jab' duty and the 'knock out' punch shall be delivered by Arjun-II

Mate try donating a toilet to your countrymen who get their asses out in full view of the public.
Govt is doing its fair share through IHHL project under Swassa Bharat Mission.
Bar few state in north india such as Bihar, MP, UP , you will be surprised how other states have been pioneers of sanitary technology even before your ancestors were converted.

We do.. how many do you want?

Can you afford one?

Sory dude, I already own a Bajaj Pulsar 220, RE Classic 500, a Bajaj Dominar 400 and couple of hatchbacks.
Even my dad's old TVS Victor GL has more punch than average pakistani moped. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom