What's new

NECESSARY CHANGES MADE TO MAIN BATTLE TANK ARJUN MARK II: DRDO

What happened genius, did you just ran out of rants ?

Indians always fail in engineering, maybe that's why Indians have working space & nuclear programs. :lol:
Hey I haven't been working with the beat engineers and after 37 years of planned entry still have 93 defects. That's make in India. Laugh at that

It says 93 improvements, not 93 defects. Improve your comprehension skills.
So 93 systems work fine and need improving. That's why Indian army has rejected the tank. Of the 120 in service 75% not available. These are not my figures. These are your figures published. So why have you not accepted the tank in numbers since you are defending it so much

Really ? Those 93 systems include things like mineplough & ERA which are new. How does that go with your logic ?

old news based on logistical problems (not ordering enough spares)
So why hasn't the Indian army ordered these in numbers. Clearly you think it's an amazing tank

Arjun mark 1 = poor copy of leopard 2A4

anyway, the leopard 2A7 beats an arjun mark 2 in terms of cost effectiveness, funnctionality and capability anyday.

I am quite sure the arjun mark 2 will take a number of years before delivery

Now i cant tell if the arjun or tejas is indian military's greatest mistake..
Which Indian adversary has Leopard 2A7.
Are you from Singapore?

'Weight'. That has been the problem, and is quite well known.

Why is wright a problem still. This tank was to be inducted in 1980 and now 37 years later it's still n issue. Clearnibgvthere is a problem with the engineers and their mindset. Do you not agree?

Why is wright a problem still. This tank was to be inducted in 1980 and now 37 years later it's still n issue. Clearnibgvthere is a problem with the engineers and their mindset. Do you not agree?

Arjun was designed to be a heavy tank, comparable in weight to Challenger or Abrams.

Arjun was designed to be a heavy tank, comparable in weight to Challenger or Abrams.
Well if it was designed to be heavy.....who was it designed for. Not the Indian army as they don't want a tank that heavy. So the question is what the he'll were your engineers doing designing a tank so heavy that no one wants?

Hey I haven't been working with the beat engineers and after 37 years of planned entry still have 93 defects. That's make in India. Laugh at that
What will you do if the customer constantly changes the system requirements to the one on latest tank, if Arjun was made by Pakistan, you people would had produced 1000 of it and then would had sensationalized it to be the best tank ever just like JF 17, the tank is good the weight is more, the infrastructure doesn't supports tanks with weight more than 55 tons, they have problems with transportation and deployment, hence not in service in huge numbers.....

What will you do if the customer constantly changes the system requirements to the one on latest tank, if Arjun was made by Pakistan, you people would had produced 1000 of it and then would had sensationalized it to be the best tank ever just like JF 17, the tank is good the weight is more, the infrastructure doesn't supports tanks with weight more than 55 tons, they have problems with transportation and deployment, hence not in service in huge numbers.....
Customer loool. Yes blame the customer which is the Indian army. Part of the government of India. The manufacturers of arjun are part of the government of India. So what 're you talking about thatyou people can't even talk to each other.
As for paksitan we produce tanks and they are facing your imports with Indian flag on it

Good news.
This thing is an absolute beast!
maxresdefault.jpg

Adds to the epic fleet the Army already has in service and on order:
Arjun_Mk-2_Mark_II_main_battle_tank_India_Indian_defence_industry_military_technology_005.jpg

EX+VIJAYEE+BHAVA+IN+PROGRESS+%25286%2529-791683.JPG

Indian_Army_T_72_CIA_Ajeya_MBT.jpg

t-90ms_03_large.jpg

Are you interested in his nationality or the points he is mentioning. sticking to the topic will be beneficial to all.[/QUOTE

What points? Are you a newcomer here? That specific poster has no point whatsoever, just trolling. Just read his previous history of posts...

Are you interested in his nationality or the points he is mentioning. sticking to the topic will be beneficial to all.
well my comment was just not related to this topic it was related to all the hate he has been spewing against india on this forum and his points have made so much sense in the past that i have stopped reading his comments

Back
Top Bottom