What's new

NECESSARY CHANGES MADE TO MAIN BATTLE TANK ARJUN MARK II: DRDO

Oh shall we send you some burn oil. 40 years of failure and still talking shit. Now that's Indians for ya

Actually Pakistan doesn't do anything. We can't even milk our cow's. You are so advanced you can stand behind a cow collect it's piping hot urine in a clean glass and drink it fresh. Now that's technology
If people talk about technology then you end with just argument toilet, cow etc.

It is like if I can't afford farrari car then start saying climate, weather and driver is not good so I don't want Ferrari car

Indians can't talk about anything. Here subject is arjun tank and scroll up what your Indian illustrates have been writing. Each time it's not accepting a failure but trying derailment so one thing you Indians love is pee drinking and you are happy as that's a success and enjoyment so enjoy

Old news based on logistical problems.....LMAO. but they are not available dummy. Regardless of the problem.

Again you end with cow.

The fact is still India. Developed a tank but till now pakistan has not designed a single tank, fighter etc. But you have words to hide behind cow, pee, toilet etc

Customer loool. Yes blame the customer which is the Indian army. Part of the government of India. The manufacturers of arjun are part of the government of India. So what 're you talking about thatyou people can't even talk to each other.
As for paksitan we produce tanks and they are facing your imports with Indian flag on it
that's not your tank.....Indian army wants weight to be around 50 tons but demands maximum armour and engine speed as well as maximum loading capability, if that's the case then we have T90 bhishma's made in India to face your imports painted green....

Looks good but can't fight and your army doenst want it. So a picture is just that a picture

Are you blind or just in denial?

From the OP,
"We have done the modifications... it will go through the trials and there is a possibility that Arjun MK II (battle tank) will be accepted by Army and two regiments have already agreed to induct the tanks," said DRDO Chairman, while talking to reporters here.

Oh you mean no one wants Tejas like this?
https://in.reuters.com/article/airs...-to-step-up-production-of-tejas-idINKBN15U0EP
http://ajaishukla.blogspot.in/2017/08/tejas-fighter-finally-achieves.html

I know truth is bitter.

Ah ad hominem, refuge of the weak.
I can literally see you seethe with anger.
And clearly the anger has made you blind or else why won't you be able to see the bloody hook of the sentence.

Read it again,
"two regiments have already agreed to induct the tanks"
Nice Reuters article WRITTEN BY AN INDIAN LOOOOOOOL but who are they stepping up the production for? Indian navy rejected TEREASS. Indian Air force also rejected it so who are they ramping up the production for? Do explain

Tell me about a Pakistani OEM that have a locally developed 1500 hp engine in it's portfolio. Or even a 750 hp engine for that matter.

Tell me about a Pakistani OEM that have a locally developed 1500 hp engine in it's portfolio. Or even a 750 hp engine for that matter.

Stick to the topic..

NECESSARY CHANGES MADE TO MAIN BATTLE TANK ARJUN MARK II: DRDO

Cow fuel is on the topic? HAL Tejas is on related to topic?
You Indian bring these things up. Not us.

Ok back again
So do you think tejas is a success and Indian army are stupid not to induct it in numbers?

You Indian bring these things up. Not us.

Ok back again
So do you think tejas is a success and Indian army are stupid not to induct it in numbers?

Let me very clear, if India making jjf 17 then even they rejected in current configuration which you are going to roll out100 now.

Indian air force needs are different and we can wait for HAL Tejas MK1 because they have to serve in 21th century

Now I will get warning or will be ban because I just said about jff 17 and off topic but no one will see previous comments

Nice Reuters article WRITTEN BY AN INDIAN LOOOOOOOL but who are they stepping up the production for? Indian navy rejected TEREASS. Indian Air force also rejected it so who are they ramping up the production for? Do explain

So who the f do you want to hear it from?
A chinese?

Your confirmation bias is way behind son, update it a bit.
Tejas started formal inductions back in 2016.
Catch up with the times.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Indigenous-Tejas-joins-IAF’s-fighter-squadron/article14465804.ece

Last edited:
So who the f do you want to hear it from?
CA chinese?

Your confirmation bias is way behind son, update it a bit.
Tejas started formal inductions back in 2016.
Catch up with the times.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Indigenous-Tejas-joins-IAF’s-fighter-squadron/article14465804.ece
Well well....what do you think an Indian will say about Indian junk. Have a look at #10 read it and weep.
https://thediplomat.com/2015/05/breakdown-whats-happening-with-indias-tank-force/

Tejas started formal inductions with whom the trailer company it was carried on for parades. You need more trailers

No we can't but we have enough nukes to fry your *** and I suppose you donated them as well.

Lol
As Our nukes are kept for celebrating Dewali. Suicidal tendencies at its best.

ps: We didnt donate you the nuclear firecrackers, but we know who did. ;)

Lol
As Our nukes are kept for celebrating Dewali. Suicidal tendencies at its best.

ps: We didnt donate you the nuclear firecrackers, but we know who did. ;)

Mate try donating a toilet to your countrymen who get their asses out in full view of the public.

Back
Top Bottom