What's new

Nearly 400 Muslim candidates crack IIT-JEE, largest number ever

I am fuc,ked up with this quota and sh!t,even though muslim quota has helped me a lot.

Its time to wind these sh!t up.

But a Average Muslim is Much Richer than a Average Hindu in Kerala...

True, but according to Sanchar report Muslims are also 'discriminated' in Kerala bcs they have only about 12% representation in Govt Jobs when compared to 25% of the population and Muslim parties will make damn sure that special recruitment is held for Muslims for Govt jobs in Kerala.

.......... :tdown: .............

575208_423753567649009_1312200348_n.jpg

It is nothing just reversal of fortune

well it is a great of india and their diversity .how indian muslims getting progressed .no any country in the map ,where i think minority have such a leap in education field.. well done india it will give u a great unity strength .... if u compare in pakistan where minorities are suppresed not a good thing.where hindus as far as i saw in news even in media they forced to turn in islam ..
even those shuld have proud upon themselves and so called all islamic nation should learn from them and india.
i m chinese but lots of chinese respect india to much at last india have a potent potential in all over the field .. its our political problem which creats hurdles to be on one table ...

First ever I have seen any positive remark by any Chinese National about India

With news articles like this, every Muslim student will be looked at with suspicion and derision.

Did he/she earn it, or are they simply here because of quota?

Indian secularism just took a punch in the stomach.

guru aisa nahi hai wo jamane lad gaye.

Is this good or is this bad ?

I'm honestly confused.

Bad because reservation because of religion is explicitly against constitution and accepting caste based reservation is also against Islam.

Good because a look at the families of the likes of Yazeed shows how much this IIT seat will go in improving his and his whole family's life.

I'm just confused.

I'm honestly confused.

Bad because reservation because of religion is explicitly against constitution and accepting caste based reservation is also against Islam.

Good because a look at the families of the likes of Yazeed shows how much this IIT seat will go in improving his and his whole family's life.

I'm just confused.

Poverty is poverty..it does not discriminate b/n different religions, then why so on quota alloted. I want quota based on economic situation not on religion, caste or gender. Even the entrance exams are somewhat biased against candidates from the rural areas.

I'm honestly confused.

I'm just confused.

There is nothing like caste system in Islam ..

But a Average Muslim is Much Richer than a Average Hindu in Kerala...

Really ??

That's good if it is TRUE .. What is the reason ??

Really ??

That's good if it is TRUE .. What is the reason ??

Same is the case with muslims in Tamil Nadu. They are usually richer than Hindus. Its because most of them are traders and entrepreneurs.They also tend to be more willing to work/ do business in the Gulf and in Singapore/Malaysia to make more money.

Good news, will be good to see Muslims in better positions in India.

Reservation is part of life deal with it, stop whining. There are good amount of people whose family come out of poverty because of reservation and that is a big plus. Also understand slowly the cast which are getting reservation will get better at studies and the difference with general quota will reduce. This is already reducing.

Why should i not ... Its things like this thats making me a Castist ...

The First time i knew i was a High cast when My 10th grade School teacher announced in my class that the OBC & ST should bring there cast Certificate ask ur Parents about... Next day when the kids understood whats the Meaning of Caste , OBC & ST do u know what happened ... every Kid started teasing the Low caste Fellows... i have seen many of them Crying & not attending days together to Escape Teasing ...

When will u people understand this is Done to Divide US...Whats the Quality of a Doctor who is has passed out by Day & Night Studies & a Person who Got away due to reservation... Now tell me u will Trust which Doctor ...

Excuse me? the students in your school must be pretty dumb and arrogant to tease someone based on caste while studying 10th standard. This is exactly why the playing field must be leveled. The historically oppressed need more support to uplift themselves and reservation has helped millions of Dalits and other backward caste people, in spite of some narrow minded forward caste people's opposition.
Contrary to many of your claims, I have seen many students who entered my school through reservations do extremely well .

Excuse me? the students in your school must be pretty dumb and arrogant to tease someone based on caste while studying 10th standard. This is exactly why the playing field must be leveled. The historically oppressed need more support to uplift themselves and reservation has helped millions of Dalits and other backward caste people, in spite of some narrow minded forward caste people's opposition.
Contrary to many of your claims, I have seen many students who entered my school through reservations do extremely well .

My question is why should the present day forward caste penalized for some supposed sins committed by their ancestors in the past.

Good news, will be good to see Muslims in better positions in India.

Reservation is part of life deal with it, stop whining. There are good amount of people whose family come out of poverty because of reservation and that is a big plus. Also understand slowly the cast which are getting reservation will get better at studies and the difference with general quota will reduce. This is already reducing.

Thats reason enough not to extent the benefit of reservation to them for eternity.

My question is why should the present day forward caste penalized for some supposed sins committed by their ancestors in the past.

Thats reason enough not to extent the benefit of reservation to them for eternity.

So that other cast can be developed. You have to look from other angle, please keep in mind I am a Brahmin and not lower cast. I still feel it is ok, others need help when they are week.

So that other cast can be developed. You have to look from other angle, please keep in mind I am a Brahmin and not lower cast. I still feel it is ok, others need help when they are week.

Down South there are Brahmins ( Im not a Brahmin) who are surviving on the brink of starvation with no access to any benefit from the state bcs 1. They are forward caste, 2. they don't form vote bank. Whats their fault then? Why can't quota be on economic situation rather than caste, bcs lets face it..not all FC are rich and not all BC are poor.

The current state of reservation has extended largely due to vote bank politics, we need to accept that. There was a time it was necessary, but now it should be based on economic condition only. I have personally seen economically backwards oc's who are suffering due to this. The times have changed and we need to change our British era rules.

Down South there are Brahmins ( Im not a Brahmin) who are surviving on the brink of starvation with no access to any benefit from the state bcs 1. They are forward caste, 2. they don't form vote bank. Whats their fault then? Why can't quota be on economic situation rather than caste, bcs lets face it..not all FC are rich and not all BC are poor.

You have to look at percentage of poverty in different class, there is no perfect solution. That is the key, no perfect solution.

Reservation should be based on the income level of the family. This concept of reservation that exists in India is something that is there to make sure Caste System continues to exist in India. Atleast in North India, its better. In my home state Tamilnadu, almost every caste except Brahmins are Backward community and most of the time the toppers are from backward communities. Government should measure some metric to get away with this system( like whether OBCs have improved ). But my wish is unlikely to happen. I believe slowly every caste will end up in SC/ST quota. By the way, before someone imagines me in Forward community, i am a BC candidate.

Back
Top Bottom