What's new

NDTV.com Exclusive: Did India Consider Nuclear Option During Kargil War?

Shhhh......

Koi aur kaam nahi hai? I wont reply again. I am not unemployed like you to keep silly discussion going on and on.
Shut up girl, and adjust the length of your skirt.

This thread is about India and nuclear option during Kargil. What you find interesting about boys keep it to you, this is not a match making site.

The nuclear threat was clearly a bluff, there is no way India would have used nuke, its a weapon of last resort.
However opening a front in punjab was always an option and always will be. Punjabis decide pakistan's fate, and attack on punjab is a blow to their psyche.

Shhhh......

Koi aur kaam nahi hai? I wont reply again. I am not unemployed like you to keep silly discussion going on and on.

F.O. !!

The nuclear threat was clearly a bluff, there is no way India would have used nuke, its a weapon of last resort.

Its not just about bluff, its more realistic. Assuming India tested in 1998 and not before that nukes take time to be weaponised. Officially what happened in 1998 was India testing a nuclear device (NOT A BOMB) in short India was testing its capability in nuclear weapons making. But it still had many years before it could manufacture a working bomb and the means to develop it. It is applicable to all nuclear weapons countries - new and old.

A working, deployable nuclear armed weapon was neither in the arsenal of India or Pakistan during Kargil.

That were Indians running like headless chicken calling each and every one dekho maar dala, koi Pakistan ko samjhao.
R e miyaan humare fiqaar maat karo,humne pichle saal bohut hi style se apna inteqaam liya hain tumhari mulq se;):D aur age bhi lete rahenge jab tak tum dehsatgardi nehi chod dete:wave:!!

Why do losers like you comment here when you have an IQ lower than that of an earthworm? Go home and worship a cow.
Ale le le,falsie is getting all worked up:sarcastic:!!Wanna have some cookies my teeny tiny falsie baby:rofl::rofl:!!

Back
Top Bottom