What's new

NDTV.com Exclusive: Did India Consider Nuclear Option During Kargil War?

Nonsense, Pakistan had chocked your supply line as the NA was directly under Pakistan artillery fire, the IAF carried out bombings within it's own side of the border, neither air force intruded into others airspace, the few times IAF ventured, it paid the price.... more over, do you think no Indian dead soldiers were handed over by Pakistan.....but unlike you people we didn't play in front of the cameras. Musharaf wasn't even aware of NS going to Washington as he was with his Commanders in Murree, some 50km outside the capital until asked to be present at the airport.
As for your tall claims, you need some introspection as these claims are also made by Indian sources.

Tehelka - The People's Paper

It's not IAF Vs PAF, IN Vs PN and so on. India operates with integrated theatres in mind. Including reducing deployment to move ahead in other strategic areas. For all your claims what did you gain? You lost every war very where and that is just the fact.

Im Sure you can do Much Much Better than That.
However, Im surprised over who used the words "civil" in the First Place.

So apart from repeatedly posting the 1971 image stamp. taking cheap shots on DSI, what high morals do you hold.

I always have a feeling, Indian Army lured Pakistan to Kargil. :D
I mean, after Siachen it was but natural that Pakistan would try to take revenge on our peaks. :ashamed:

So apart from repeatedly posting the 1971 image stamp. taking cheap shots on DSI, what high morals do you hold.

Jammer Mia, "Repeat" & "Morals" Jaise Shabd ka Istemal tum na karo....
Lets See whats excatly being "Repeated" and whats ACTUALLY known as "Cheap Shots" :

e47764e.jpg

Seems Your Own Medicine Tastes Aweful to you...:omghaha::omghaha:

What are you quoting me for? I was answering a Pakistani.

Unlikely that India would have gone nuclear first, good bluff though. However what was guaranteed was that India would have widened the war if they didn't meet with success in Kargil. Thankfully, Tololing fell to Indian hands when it did and the Indian army confident that it had turned the tide focused on vacating the intrusion. Post the fall of Tololing, Pakistani positions fell rapidly & by the time Tiger Hill fell, they knew the ghost was up. Sharif went/ was sent only when the PA came to the realisation that its positions were untenable & humiliation guaranteed. They did try to avert it by trying to get some sort of a deal with the U.S. where they could claim some victory. Clinton didn't oblige and the game was over.

:lol:

Jammer Mia, "Repeat" & "Morals" Jaise Shabd ka Istemal tum na karo....
Lets See whats excatly being "Repeated" and whats ACTUALLY known as "Cheap Shots" :

e47764e.jpg

Seems Your Own Medicine Tastes Aweful to you...:omghaha::omghaha:

Bhence key agey been bajana tu fazool hey, chaloo phir bi try kartey hai'n.

So in your brilliant mind, what is immoral or insulting in the homework that you have produced.

These are topics about India which i posted backed up by a source or link.... they are recent events and unlike you i don't drag 1971 in every other topic just to save a tiny ego. I mean if i start posting this video or the image of dozens of IAF POWs in just one camp alone, then you have a ground to stand.... but it's become habitual for you to troll and digress..... and we all know why. :sarcastic:

So in the end, basically india's no first use policy is just a hoax.
If you don't know, there was no NFU Policy in 1999.
That was adopted much later in 2003.
Even after that, in India, Fairy tales of Burkha are famous.

Bhence key agey been bajana tu fazool hey, chaloo phir bi try kartey hai'n.

So in your brilliant mind, what is immoral or insulting in the homework that you have produced.

These are topics about India which i posted backed up by a source or link.... they are recent events and unlike you i don't drag 1971 in every other topic just to save a tiny ego. I mean if i start posting this video or the image of dozens of IAF POWs in just one camp alone, then you have a ground to stand.... but it's become habitual for you to troll and digress..... and we all know why. :sarcastic:

Ye Dekhko...Teri to Sulag Gai.... lol :pleasantry: No need to Justify... Mere Betu... Tuje Rote Dekhna Achha Nahi Lagta...

Mission Accomplished.

Last edited:
Ye Dekhko...Teri to Sulag Gai.... lol :pleasantry: No need to Justify... Mere Betu... Tuje Rote Dekhna Achha Nahi Lagta...

Mission Accomplished.
Koi jawab nai laloo.....lagta hey phutt gaye teri....brabur. ...teri aqal ki rug ki baat kar raha houn...,.terey bus ka khel nai.

Practically, even you have the capability to ride a lion. Afterall its not very tall BUT can you do it in real??

So.. Dont brag about your capability.

Why do losers like you comment here when you have an IQ lower than that of an earthworm? Go home and worship a cow.

Good boys dont cry...

Shut up girl, and adjust the length of your skirt.

This thread is about India and nuclear option during Kargil. What you find interesting about boys keep it to you, this is not a match making site.

Back
Top Bottom