What's new

NDS and RAW involved in quetta attack.

So good to see that nobody is buying these BS statements --- because the follow up question to all these is: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

What is the ISI's external wing doing? What is the use of months of SSG training emphasizing operating behind enemy lines for covert ops?

Mil and Civil leadership is way too scared of the US reaction. Pathetic.

Hi,

because pakistan has nothing to gain from it---otoh india does gain a lots of sympathy.

Of course Pakistan military has everything to be gained.

Pakistan military has been pounding Baloch & Pashtun freedom fighters in the name of fighting terrorism.

And now to divert the attention of the international and national communities, may be indulging in such false flag attacks like on Schools, Lawyers and Police.

These type of attacks would help Pakistan military tarnish the image of the freedom fighters to be classified as terrorists and mould the public opinion in Pakistan, if not outside Pakistan.

4,557 bodies found in four years, SC informed
NASIR IQBAL — PUBLISHED Feb 11, 2015 06:46am
WHATSAPP
26 COMMENTS
PRINT
54daab8563b2c.jpg

.—AFP/File
ISLAMABAD: After learning that 4,557 bodies were found in the country over the past four years, the Supreme Court has asked the federal government to effectively address in a coordinated manner the handling of unclaimed bodies as well as the issue of missing persons.

A two-judge Supreme Court bench, headed by Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja, on Tuesday took up an application of Nasrullah Baloch, chairman of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, who has invited attention of the court towards lack of a proper system for handling of mutilated or unclaimed bodies found at different places in Balochistan.

“We do not need protective walls around our cities for defence purposes provided citizens are fully protected,” observed Justice Khawaja, adding that “we are creating difficulties for ourselves by not facilitating our citizens”.

Also read: Herald Exclusive: Mangled facts

At the last hearing on Feb 3, the apex court had asked provincial governments to come up with a comprehensive report about total number of cases of unidentified bodies and the procedure about handing them over to legal heirs.

One after another law officers presented their reports before the court about the number of unclaimed bodies found in their respective provinces, the highest being in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).

Realising the grave state of affairs, the court summoned Attorney General Salman Aslam Butt and asked him to take interest in the matter.

Know more: VBMP demand recovery of missing persons in Balochistan‏

The attorney general assured the court that he would talk to officials at the Ministry of Interior so that federal and provincial governments could coordinate efforts in resolving the issue.

Additional Advocate General (AAG) of Balochistan Farid Dogar told the court that 153 bodies were found in the province from 2010 to 2014. Thirty-nine unclaimed bodies had been buried.

The AAG of KP, Waqar Ahmed Khan, said 2,600 bodies were found in his province, of which 43 remained unidentified. He said many mutilated bodies were found in sacks.

The AAG of Punjab, Razzaq A. Mirza, said 1,299 bodies were found during the period between 2013 and 2014. Of these 51 remained unidentified and they had been given to anatomy departments of different medical colleges.

Sindh AAG Adnan Karim informed the court that 437 bodies were found in the province. Of these 398 were found in Karachi south. He said 94 bodies remained unidentified.

Deputy Attorney General Sajid Ilyas Bhatti, representing Islamabad Capital Territory, told the court that 68 bodies were found in the capital from 2012 to 2014. He said 32 bodies remained unclaimed.

Referring to Balochistan AAG’s report, the judges were surprised on learning that legal heirs or relatives of missing persons were not informed when bodies of their dear ones were found.

In the past when bodies of missing persons were found, their relatives were informed by police or Levies personnel, but due to some unexplained reasons the practice has been stopped. The court said mere initiation of proceedings under Section 176 CrPC was no substitute for this practice. It deplored that the government had been asked repeatedly to facilitate relatives of missing persons to lessen their anguish, but in vain.

Published in Dawn, February 11th, 2015

http://www.dawn.com/news/1162832

Our police needs to be trained & stronger than before. We should make sure, whatever happened should not get repeated. Police needs to learn self defence first. There's a prior need for transparency & accountability in this department. They should keep weapon along them 24/7. It was really surprising to listen that even passed out graduates were not having weapons along. May Allah keep everyone safe

RAW, NDS backing terrorists to hit soft targets in Pakistan, US envoy told

ISLAMABAD: Indian and Afghan spy agencies are covertly backing terrorists to hit soft targets in Pakistan, the country’s National Security Adviser told the US ambassador on Wednesday, a day after a deadly attack on a training facility in Quetta killed over 60 police cadets.

Issues concerning the heinous attack on the Police Training College in Quetta, counter terrorism operations, and cross-border attacks came under discussion in a meeting between US Ambassador David Hale and Pakistan NSA Lt Gen (Retd) Nasser Khan Janjua here on Wednesday.

In the meeting, the US ambassador condemned the heinous attack and expressed his deepest regrets, offering all-out help from US.

The National Security Adviser briefed him on the efforts Pakistan was making to improve the security situation by implementing the National Action Plan.

The adviser also emphasised on the need to break the nexus of Afghanistan-based terrorists who were operating under the patronage of Afghanistan's National Directorate of Security (NDS) and top Indian spy agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).

The terrorists were being covertly supported to come and hit the soft targets in Pakistan, he added.

Gen (Retd) Janjua said terrorists who attacked the Police Training College were constantly in touch with their accomplices based in Afghanistan, adding that Pakistan needed US support in the matter.

The National Security Adviser stated that peace in Afghanistan was directly linked to peace in Pakistan and political reconciliation in Afghanistan was inevitable for stability in the region.

The US ambassador also apprised the adviser of the initiatives the US had taken to improve security situation in Afghanistan.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/118870-RA...to-hit-soft-targets-in-Pakistan-US-envoy-told

So a place where some 600 trained police forces live is a soft target?

Such statements do more harm than good. Do something about it other than issuing statements that serve no purpose.
exactly

it is the stated goal of hostile agencies to harm you. stating the obvious doesnt help.. but taking action does.

which bring up to the point of National action plan or Non Action plan.

case closed

You Pakistanis are seriously stuck in your own bubble. Blaming the death of Baluch people upon the Indians. I am Baluch, got family living in Baluchistan and I've been going there since I was a baby. I know more about this than all of you combined, all these years I've been going to Baluchistan I have never see some Indian agent over there lol. And if you know Baluch people well then you'd know that majority living in Baluchistan support freedom. Go to Baluchistan, even the walls will give you the obvious answer.

Quite a shame coming from an apparent Baluch, I doubt you've even stepped foot in Baluchistan. Wati dem a peshmadere aouda:/ chey dege bogosha? traitor.
hey false flag idiot

this is your monkey we got

suck on it

upload_2016-10-27_15-33-34.png

as for the slogans and wall chalking goes

here is one for you in Kashmir

upload_2016-10-27_15-36-0.png

hey false flag idiot

this is your monkey we got

suck on it

View attachment 346852

as for the slogans and wall chalking goes

here is one for you in Kashmir

View attachment 346853

No evidence no proof, just some innocent Indian abducted, meanwhile the scumbags you support has burnt 19 schools. But i bet you support that too. The more you try to bleed India the more you bleed yourself... deleting my comments won't change anything.

No evidence no proof, just some innocent Indian abducted, meanwhile the scumbags you support has burnt 19 schools. But i bet you support that too. The more you try to bleed India the more you bleed yourself... deleting my comments won't change anything.
innocent serving Naval officer of Intelligence branch deputed to RAW very innocent indeed..
unlawfully enters Baluchistan.. another innocence
teaching Mirathi to Balochis.. very innocent

innocent serving Naval officer of Intelligence branch deputed to RAW very innocent indeed..
unlawfully enters Baluchistan.. another innocence
teaching Mirathi to Balochis.. very innocent
if you think he is a spy.. why pakistan didnt raise this issue at international level? why are you guys silent? its possible that he is an indian and threatened at gunpoint to talk all these rubbish on tv or even may be a spy!!
fact is.. spies are working at both side of the border. fact is india catches ISI spy at regular interval.. just yesterday 2 spies working for ISI were caught which was denied by Pakistani High Commission . Big Deal !!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...for-allegedly-spying/articleshow/55089067.cms

if you think he is a spy.. why pakistan didnt raise this issue at international level? why are you guys silent? its possible that he is an indian and threatened at gunpoint to talk all these rubbish on tv or even may be a spy!!
fact is.. spies are working at both side of the border. fact is india catches ISI spy at regular interval.. just yesterday 2 spies working for ISI were caught which was denied by Pakistani High Commission . Big Deal !!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...for-allegedly-spying/articleshow/55089067.cms
dont be defensive and try to justify spying.. it looks like you missed my opening comments on the subject. this is not a matter of morality.

I know you got our ISI Pigeon so yea we are doing it to each other

dont be defensive and try to justify spying.. it looks like you missed my opening comments on the subject. this is not a matter of morality.

what is there to be defensive?? whos justifying ? i'm just stating fact.. that both raw and isi are working sleeplessly against both countries.. we have multiple videos of Jihadist/spies helped by pakistani army/ISI . does it change anything ? NO.. nothing changes . and its not about pigeon.. you know a drone coming from mexico was crashed near US border carrying 3kg drugs.. anything is possible.

Of course Pakistan military has everything to be gained.

Pakistan military has been pounding Baloch & Pashtun freedom fighters in the name of fighting terrorism.

And now to divert the attention of the international and national communities, may be indulging in such false flag attacks like on Schools, Lawyers and Police.

These type of attacks would help Pakistan military tarnish the image of the freedom fighters to be classified as terrorists and mould the public opinion in Pakistan, if not outside Pakistan.

4,557 bodies found in four years, SC informed
NASIR IQBAL — PUBLISHED Feb 11, 2015 06:46am
WHATSAPP
26 COMMENTS
PRINT
54daab8563b2c.jpg

.—AFP/File
ISLAMABAD: After learning that 4,557 bodies were found in the country over the past four years, the Supreme Court has asked the federal government to effectively address in a coordinated manner the handling of unclaimed bodies as well as the issue of missing persons.

A two-judge Supreme Court bench, headed by Justice Jawwad S. Khawaja, on Tuesday took up an application of Nasrullah Baloch, chairman of the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons, who has invited attention of the court towards lack of a proper system for handling of mutilated or unclaimed bodies found at different places in Balochistan.

“We do not need protective walls around our cities for defence purposes provided citizens are fully protected,” observed Justice Khawaja, adding that “we are creating difficulties for ourselves by not facilitating our citizens”.

Also read: Herald Exclusive: Mangled facts

At the last hearing on Feb 3, the apex court had asked provincial governments to come up with a comprehensive report about total number of cases of unidentified bodies and the procedure about handing them over to legal heirs.

One after another law officers presented their reports before the court about the number of unclaimed bodies found in their respective provinces, the highest being in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).

Realising the grave state of affairs, the court summoned Attorney General Salman Aslam Butt and asked him to take interest in the matter.

Know more: VBMP demand recovery of missing persons in Balochistan‏

The attorney general assured the court that he would talk to officials at the Ministry of Interior so that federal and provincial governments could coordinate efforts in resolving the issue.

Additional Advocate General (AAG) of Balochistan Farid Dogar told the court that 153 bodies were found in the province from 2010 to 2014. Thirty-nine unclaimed bodies had been buried.

The AAG of KP, Waqar Ahmed Khan, said 2,600 bodies were found in his province, of which 43 remained unidentified. He said many mutilated bodies were found in sacks.

The AAG of Punjab, Razzaq A. Mirza, said 1,299 bodies were found during the period between 2013 and 2014. Of these 51 remained unidentified and they had been given to anatomy departments of different medical colleges.

Sindh AAG Adnan Karim informed the court that 437 bodies were found in the province. Of these 398 were found in Karachi south. He said 94 bodies remained unidentified.

Deputy Attorney General Sajid Ilyas Bhatti, representing Islamabad Capital Territory, told the court that 68 bodies were found in the capital from 2012 to 2014. He said 32 bodies remained unclaimed.

Referring to Balochistan AAG’s report, the judges were surprised on learning that legal heirs or relatives of missing persons were not informed when bodies of their dear ones were found.

In the past when bodies of missing persons were found, their relatives were informed by police or Levies personnel, but due to some unexplained reasons the practice has been stopped. The court said mere initiation of proceedings under Section 176 CrPC was no substitute for this practice. It deplored that the government had been asked repeatedly to facilitate relatives of missing persons to lessen their anguish, but in vain.

Published in Dawn, February 11th, 2015

http://www.dawn.com/news/1162832

Hi,

You mean to say Indian sponsored terrorists aka baluch seperatists.

I have not stated it before---but quite a few of Baluch leaders in the late 50's age group went to school with me.

Some were my high school class fellows---most junior to me---very few seniors are left.

Dear irfan.

Pakistani isi has lost its glory. They are not the same anymore.

To be rude but true. Your current generation is lethargic unintelligent and not as brainy.

Your golden generation was your previous one. They gave you science literature art drama music sports great airforce great isi even politics. Imagining you a young boy your father generation was much better than yours.

So these isi dream of replying is hard now. You are going down on almost all front. Its not impossible to rise but your people have to work their arse off.

Hi,

You mean to say Indian sponsored terrorists aka baluch seperatists.

I have not stated it before---but quite a few of Baluch leaders in the late 50's age group went to school with me.

Some were my high school class fellows---most junior to me---very few seniors are left.

I have never been to Pakistan and do know on ground situation in Pakistan.

My perception of Pakistan is based on news.

You asked me for a reason, I gave you a theory.

Irrespective what you and I argue, the situation on the ground is not going to change.

Back
Top Bottom