What's new

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri's release

I am a die hard supporter of PTI, practically worked for PTI on streets during 2013 election campaign. Though there are lots of bad things in PTI but its still far better than other parties that used to rule in Pakistan for ages. That's why I support it. And believe me, if PTI won't deliver, I will be the first person stepping out of PTI. All my efforts are for better Pakistan, I want my country to progress with dignity and for that I am supporting PTI. Most of PTI supporters are Jiyalas for Pakistan, not for anything else and this is what makes PTI different.

So what do you think of this Qadri business? Is discipline a problem in PTI, is this MP going to be disciplined??

Really ? More religious psychopaths dancing on the streets calling for the release of a convicted murderer , maybe ?

But civil war ?

How long , my friend , will this joke of some ' Mullah ' keeping the country hostage would continue ?

Do the judges have some shame left ?

Well said..He should be hanged at once.Why he was released..PTI must project strict strategy for such terror provoking elements.

I'm a PTIan, and I want this man hanged immediately, he's a murderer and Islam doesn't allow such kind of killing. There wasn't any solid proof available that Salman Taseer did blasphemy so his murder was a cruel crime, and murderer should be given extreme punishment..

PS: everyone has his personal opinion about this matter, and I believe the PTI's MNA's pov is his personal opinion, shouldn't be associated with party's policy.

Really? That's awful convenient - like saying Muslims are not associated with Islam?

I personally disliked Salman Taseer and saw him as nothing more than a slave (along with the most of the PPP).

I personally disliked Salman Taseer and saw him as nothing more than a slave (along with the most of the PPP).
Oh, shut up. Our PPP has done enough for this country not to be slandered this way. Hum ko ziyada majboor kiya to hum bhool jae ge ke hum Pakistani hai

I am a die hard supporter of PTI, practically worked for PTI on streets during 2013 election campaign. Though there are lots of bad things in PTI but its still far better than other parties that used to rule in Pakistan for ages. That's why I support it. And believe me, if PTI won't deliver, I will be the first person stepping out of PTI. All my efforts are for better Pakistan, I want my country to progress with dignity and for that I am supporting PTI. Most of PTI supporters are Jiyalas for Pakistan, not for anything else and this is what makes PTI different.

I genuinely wish you well. Pakistan is moving in the wrong direction, only time will tell if Imran Khan can save Pakistan.
Anyways we should support good for Pakistan no matter which party we support.

Mumtaz Qadri killed an innocent man. Salman taseer didnt committed toheen e risalat. Even if some one commits blashphemy, you have no authority to murder that person...Mamtaz qadri is worst, he killed a man whose protection was his duty.

The problem is we glorify ghazi almudeen in our literature and mumtaz qadri fans must be thinking him another ghazi almudin....you hang mamtaz qadri the killer and he becomes a shaheed.

Just read bareilvi literature, they view hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h a God-like entity, which means if you criticize misuse of blasphemy laws, you can be viewed as blasphemous by them.

Islam in subcontinents needs purification. All the religous literature of any sect should be strictly monitored. Urs, qawali, milad, muharram jaloos and other bida should be banned.

So what do you think of this Qadri business? Is discipline a problem in PTI, is this MP going to be disciplined??

Discipline is a problem in Pakistan in general, people in PTI are not from another world. The good thing is, clarification came immediately from party clarifying party's stance on the matter, and appropriate measures will be taken about the MP. What else you want sir?

Qadri and his supporters think that he murdered salman taseer in good cause, but actually he murdered him for his ego and selfishness. He has murdered a father and a son of someone and he should be hanged for that. People who support him are nuts.

Hang him(Qadri)

We can't allow people to take the law into their own hands.

And if one PTI MNA wants him released then surely it doesnt reflect the whole party's ideology and their opinion.

If a PML-N MNA comes out and says that he supports Bal Thackeray's hate ideology then surely the whole party dont do that!

Really? That's awful convenient - like saying Muslims are not associated with Islam?

Muslims and Islam example isn't valid here, we're talking more about democracy. PTI have almost every kind of people in the party, Muhajirs, Balochs, Pathans, Siraiki, Punjabi, Modern, Religious, Educated, Uneducated etc.. And this is not the king's party where no one can speak without King's permissions. Everyone has his personal opinion of things and they have right to keep their opinion. PTI's MP gave the statement in his personal capacity. We have party's position clear on this, party's statement is there and all that. So why the big fuss about it? What else you want sir?

Muslims and Islam example isn't valid here, we're talking more about democracy. PTI have almost every kind of people in the party, Muhajirs, Balochs, Pathans, Siraiki, Punjabi, Modern, Religious, Educated, Uneducated etc.. And this is not the king's party where no one can speak without King's permissions. Everyone has his personal opinion of things and they have right to keep their opinion. PTI's MP gave the statement in his personal capacity. We have party's position clear on this, party's statement is there and all that. So why the big fuss about it? What else you want sir?

Why so defensive? And why obfuscation, on one hand you calim him as a PTI MP, then you claim, his views are not representative of PTI - I think this is going to be hard sell -- Anyway, thank you for responding and attempting to clarify

Had PTI denied this news or owned it?
BTW.. what is the difference between murderer of Murtaza Bhutto and Mumtaz Qadri?
If Zardari can become president than every thing is possible... sit back and enjopy democracy!

Back
Top Bottom