What's new

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri's release

What is wrong with that?

People should have the right to choose, after all, isn't that democracy? People should have the right to choose whether they want a MUllah ruling over them or a liberal or whatever.

What wrong did he say in those tweets?

Just because some people in Islamabad or Defence think that co-education is good under the banner of liberalism doesn't meant that it's right for someone sitting in KPK or Balochistan or rural areas.

BTW interesting that how every story of this sort comes from Express Tribune!

hmm.. good suggestion by PTI --- like co-education of schools is the issue #1 KPK is currently facing and there are excessive schools in KPK,, especially built by our Taliban brothers,, so we can split them into segregation.

I beat the crap out of my thinking process and cannot come up with a reason to why:
the most morally, financially and ethically corrupt nation on the face of this planet would care if Qadri lives of dies. he should go what his ignorant brain takes him, that is jahanum

hmm.. good suggestion by PTI --- like co-education of schools is the issue #1 KPK is currently facing and there are excessive schools in KPK,, especially built by our Taliban brothers,, so we can split them into segregation.

Diverting from the topic I see...

You just tell me in a yes or a no, is it wrong to say that people should choose?

And where did he mention KPK? His statement was a general one.

Diverting from the topic I see...

You just tell me in a yes or a no, is it wrong to say that people should choose?

And where did he mention KPK? His statement was a general one.

In theory there is nothing wrong in it.. but there is some bitter reality on ground that is suggesting something else.

Taliban have destroyed more than 1300 Schools (IIRC) ,, and there are already not enough schools in the Taliban ravaged country... THAT needs attention!

in all this situation talk of segregation doesn't sound like one wants to confront reality. It rather sounds an appeasement to JI or other Islamists.

hmm.. good suggestion by PTI --- like there are excessive schools in KPK,, especially built by our Taliban brothers,, so we can split them into segregation.
actully its the begaining of mullistan, the super suni power of south asia, ayatollha munawar & prime minster imran with COAS baitullha,s & mullha FMs? whats wrong in it?
ohh just forgot where will be the grand palace of suleman khan?
as 2 of MPAs getting killed in few weeks time it was all expected, that members start favouring the terrorists, cause the leadership,s lips never seen moving with something called TTp?
what choices left for them, only to serve the talibans!
thats what PTI leadership all it wants from them anyway?

In theory there is nothing wrong in it.. but there is some bitter reality on ground that is suggesting something else.

Taliban have destroyed more than 1300 Schools (IIRC) ,, and there are already not enough schools in the Taliban ravaged country... THAT needs attention!

in all this situation talk of segregation doesn't sound like one wants to confront reality. It rather sounds an appeasement to JI or other Islamists.

Why are you bringing in Taliban here?

There are no Taliban in Sindh and Punjab. Arif Alvi's tweet didn't mention Taliban or KPK...

All he said was, let the people decide for themselves. What is wrong with that?

As I said before, Just because some people in Islamabad or Defence think that co-education is good under the banner of liberalism doesn't meant that it's right for someone sitting in KPK or Balochistan or rural areas.

Being a wannabe liberal or a secular or whatever doesn't mean you are right.

let the people choose what kind of schools they want, like in a real democracy.

Why are you bringing in Taliban here?

There are no Taliban in Sindh and Punjab. Arif Alvi's tweet didn't mention Taliban or KPK...

All he said was, let the people decide for themselves. What is wrong with that?

As I said before, Just because some people in Islamabad or Defence think that co-education is good under the banner of liberalism doesn't meant that it's right for someone sitting in KPK or Balochistan or rural areas.

Being a wannabe liberal or a secular or whatever doesn't mean you are right.

let the people choose what kind of schools they want, like in a real democracy.

Now you are resorting towards personal attacks instead of the arguments. I don't argue with such people.

Now you are resorting towards personal attacks instead of the arguments. I don't argue with such people.

I didn't label you a liberal or secular or anything, it was a general comment at Express Tribune and their tirades.

You don't wanna argue because you don't have any justification for your accusation.

In the end, people have the right to choose for themselves, like in a democracy. So what's the harm in letting the people choose the kind of schools?

I didn't label you a liberal or secular or anything, it was a general comment at Express Tribune and their tirades.

You don't wanna argue because you don't have any justification for your accusation.

In the end, people have the right to choose for themselves, like in a democracy. So what's the harm in letting the people choose the kind of schools?

I told you in theory there is nothing wrong in offering a choice.

But this debate at this time in the current situation of the country smells something different. When there are already not enough schools and the ones left are being continually destroyed by Taliban, this sounds more like a distraction.

Alvi has full right to express his opinion like me or anyone and You don't have to necessarily agree with me on this but there are people with different opinions.

565893-MumtazQadriPHOTOSAFP-1371721988-302-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) MNA called for the release of Malik Mumtaz Qadri, the man who gunned down Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer in 2011.

PTI MNA from Mardan, Mujahid Ali Khan made the demand during a debate on the budget in the National Assembly.

Another PTI MNA Arif Alvi clarified that Khan had made this demand in his personal capacity, and this had nothing to do with the party.

Earlier in 2011, PTI chairman Imran Khan had condemned Qadri’s reception as a hero on the premises of the Anti Terrorism Court, Rawalpindi.

“Extremism and radicalism have penetrated our society deeply,” he had said, adding that it is especially harmful for the youth.

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri’s release – The Express Tribune

Confused ideology ... They even couldn't decide yet that on which way they have to go .................

I'm a PTIan, and I want this man hanged immediately, he's a murderer and Islam doesn't allow such kind of killing. There wasn't any solid proof available that Salman Taseer did blasphemy so his murder was a cruel crime, and murderer should be given extreme punishment..

PS: everyone has his personal opinion about this matter, and I believe the PTI's MNA's pov is his personal opinion, shouldn't be associated with party's policy.

Back
Top Bottom