What's new

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri's release

Did the Member of National Assembly in question even read the Constitution of Pakistan and Penal Code before making such derogatory remarks insulting the court which sentenced this ' murderer ' and ' religious fanatic ' to death ? It will be interesting to see how this new Govt experience for PTI goes , with such jokes indicating possible blunders in future just after a mere month of power in the Frontier province .

What should I call a person who killed the person he was supposed to protect , on some Mullah's fatwa despite knowing that the country has a blasphemy law in place to convict and decided to take the law in his hands , if not a religious fanatic ? What is ' Islam is Islam ' drama now by your lot ?

Sir if your government had removed Taseer from post and started an investigation this wouldn't had happened instead their members were busy in making fun by saying Governor has immunity that really fueled the situation which ended up with the way we all know

what this news has to do with naya pakistan ? an individual said it ... Party clearfied, its not their position ... atleast we have freedom to speach in PTI ..darbari nhie ha yahan sarey

Sir if your government had removed Taseer from post and started an investigation

Try not to justify the killing of an elected Governor now , the immunity is restricted only to the President . This wasn't a single incident because whole area of Christians were burned down in Lahore on an alleged blasphemy by the radicalized masses on the order of the God's viceroy . The religious fanatics do not need an excuse for carrying out their acts of insanity to go to Heaven .

565893-MumtazQadriPHOTOSAFP-1371721988-302-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) MNA called for the release of Malik Mumtaz Qadri, the man who gunned down Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer in 2011.

PTI MNA from Mardan, Mujahid Ali Khan made the demand during a debate on the budget in the National Assembly.

Another PTI MNA Arif Alvi clarified that Khan had made this demand in his personal capacity, and this had nothing to do with the party.

Earlier in 2011, PTI chairman Imran Khan had condemned Qadri’s reception as a hero on the premises of the Anti Terrorism Court, Rawalpindi.

“Extremism and radicalism have penetrated our society deeply,” he had said, adding that it is especially harmful for the youth.

Naya Pakistan?: PTI MNA calls for Mumtaz Qadri’s release – The Express Tribune

its a fake news ... he has denied making any such statement !

Islam is Islam religious fanatics term of west and used by of those who are to obsessed with west and who ever attacks Islam would be taught a lesson
I am not obsessed with west, Humdillah , i offer my namaz, i pay zakkat, i doing fasting in Ramazan, i try my level best to live by the rules of Islam, jus bcoz i dont agree with what i believe is wrong u will label me/someone as being obsessed with west,

Try not to justify the killing of an elected Governor now , the immunity is restricted only to the President . This wasn't a single incident because whole area of Christians were burned down in Lahore on an alleged blasphemy by the radicalized masses on the order of the God's viceroy . The religious fanatics do not need an excuse .

Immunity is restricted to governor and if governments would not do anything and they would instead protect those who abuse Islam and things related to Islam than don't expect peace in society and that incident you are mentioning was completely wrong even if some one committed blasphemy he was already arrested no needed to attack other innocent Non Muslims who had done nothing and those who attacked them throw them in Jail for ten years and capture half of their wealth and re build houses of those Christians from that money

Immunity is restricted to governor and if governments would not do anything and they would instead protect those who abuse Islam and things related to Islam than don't expect peace in society and that incident you are mentioning was completely wrong

The Governor enjoys no immunity .

Mr.Salman Taseer neither abused nor insulted Islam , he gave a statement regarding the blasphemy law misuse which is done even today to take revenge against people , the incident in Lahore being one , and he was killed by a fanatic . What justification are you trying to give ? To kill innocents without even having a reason is Islamic ?

my mistake too many different opinions floating,

Dr Alvi just tweeted that on point of order I stood and said that his opinion has got nothing to do with PTI party position, and that law should be followed. @cb4

whosoever, this MNA is, should be served some show cause notice and asked to strickly follow Party discipline and talk within the limits of manifesto only...

really shameful of him to say such a thing, SHAME !!

Sir this is really difficult to happen sir that is last thing which I would say on this issue

All the major islamic parties has been lost this election because majority of pakistanis did not agreed their polices

This was a very immature and uncalled for statement. Highly condemn-able.

He should be served a show cause notice.

Arif Alvi did clarify that this is not the party position though.

Back
Top Bottom