What's new

naya Pakistan by PTI(new ways of looting overseas pakistani funds)

This seems to financial discrepancy, not corruption.

I dont know who are these people on this forum who are making a corruption issue.

PTI's world famous laundry/drycleaner

1012028_674231292620323_850634392_n.jpg

I am paying PTI member and also donating when ever i can. I will keep doing so

@W.11 go and ask Bhai were did he got 500 000£ from lets se whats happen lol

Is Hamam mein sub NUNGAY hein, meray Dost........

Kia PTI
Kia Noora League
Kia MQM
KIa baqi sub siyasat daan

where Imran Khan when questioned about 3 million dollars worth of fund, got hyper at the PTI worker from USA and allegedly held him from his collar and forced out of the room. :lol:

That's amusing.

Altaf Bhai zinda hai.

Aray bhai unko aap rakhlay. Hum to chathay hain kay wo ab Hindustan ki lay.

Sadly the PTI supporters in this thread are behaving like wet-cats instead of being able to reply to the matter in a manner befitting informed members of a political party.[/quote

I am not his supporter. I respected him as a person. I thought he could bring about changes if he is elected. I am and will always be General Musharraf's supporter. I had hoped that it was time to get new faces inside Pakistan politics and IK was an enigma.
Now his party is controlling a state in Pakistan and all we have observed is that the conditions there are getting worse than better. And we keep hearing his mixed signals on talibans. And now this financial scandal. This means that next election we will have the same old parties wining as people get disillusioned by him.

Last edited:
This inter-party corruption and mismanagement is an old stone which is rolling n rolling and gathering more mass. The founder members like Akbar Babar and Founder fund raisers like Dr Nasrullah from USA has been begging IK to look into this matter and he never gave any heat to it. Now it has grown and will may get worst.
Following is an excerpt which i gathered from different social media sites, an thread of emails between fund raisers and IK;

“Nasrullah stop writing this nonsense. Had credited u with more intelligence,” the PTI chief wrote to Dr Nasrullah M Khan of Texas on Monday, July 29 in an Email. When the Dr replied in detail explaining what he wanted, an angry Imran Khan gave a one line message from his Blackberry: “Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:31:52 +0000: Please don’t send me anymore emails”.

Dr Nasrullah is the second top PTI supporter and fundraiser in the US after Fauzia Kasuri who has travelled all over the US raising millions and sending them to Pakistan, all legally and with a full record and formalities.

He was the main person who kept all records, looked after the legal requirements and followed all the US laws to send money to Pakistan.

The issue has been rolling on, on the social media for many weeks but is now bursting out in the mainstream newspapers and at a private sitting in Washington on Tuesday night where I saw some of the top PTI donors and supporters, the issues appeared to be far more serious than so far considered.

What the **** is it with people bashing PTI.....:hitwall:
everybody gets his time, in the big luandry created by angels, unfortuntly its PTI , time?
because of its open support to , the terrorists?
i mean it was imran with opening of the offices ofnthe terrorists?
then he went to declare, HAKEEM ULLHA MEHSUD the innocent tribal, & shaheed?
then again he, was telling lies pushed by JI, aginst pakarmy,s bomberdment to the TTp hideouts in WAZIRSTAN.
so its time, to face the music,for mr, IK?

This inter-party corruption and mismanagement is an old stone which is rolling n rolling and gathering more mass. The founder members like Akbar Babar and Founder fund raisers like Dr Nasrullah from USA has been begging IK to look into this matter and he never gave any heat to it. Now it has grown and will may get worst.
Following is an excerpt which i gathered from different social media sites, an thread of emails between fund raisers and IK;

“Nasrullah stop writing this nonsense. Had credited u with more intelligence,” the PTI chief wrote to Dr Nasrullah M Khan of Texas on Monday, July 29 in an Email. When the Dr replied in detail explaining what he wanted, an angry Imran Khan gave a one line message from his Blackberry: “Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:31:52 +0000: Please don’t send me anymore emails”.

Dr Nasrullah is the second top PTI supporter and fundraiser in the US after Fauzia Kasuri who has travelled all over the US raising millions and sending them to Pakistan, all legally and with a full record and formalities.

He was the main person who kept all records, looked after the legal requirements and followed all the US laws to send money to Pakistan.

The issue has been rolling on, on the social media for many weeks but is now bursting out in the mainstream newspapers and at a private sitting in Washington on Tuesday night where I saw some of the top PTI donors and supporters, the issues appeared to be far more serious than so far considered.
also with imrans conections to TTp terrorists , should hve investigations that he may hve gave them a cut (bhata) before elections in KPK?
cause PTI was been openly supported by terrorists?

Is Hamam mein sub NUNGAY hein, meray Dost........

Kia PTI
Kia Noora League
Kia MQM
KIa baqi sub siyasat daan
baat samajh mien ayai bhoot late?uncle jee?
nice to see you around!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom