What's new

Naya KPK, Police and informers involved in Extortion, Traders tell IGP

Zaneesh852

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103569659-1.gif

The traders of Kharkhanu market have demanded that the policemen and informers involved in extortion be brought to justice. According to the traders association, dozens of informers also collect extortion money from traders which is hurting their business. They also said that such incidents of firing on businessmen by police officials are not new but haven't been brought to general attention.

They just make IG KPK their spoke person, who drums their claim of non politicized police.

1103569659-1.gif

The traders of Kharkhanu market have demanded that the policemen and informers involved in extortion be brought to justice. According to the traders association, dozens of informers also collect extortion money from traders which is hurting their business. They also said that such incidents of firing on businessmen by police officials are not new but haven't been brought to general attention.
please give the link of the post so its credibility can be judge . Police have all the independence they need. DG will take step for justice

Kuch Sharam Karo, Kuch Haya Karo

The traders complained to such a dynamic and maverick Police Officer such as Nasir Durrani, and knowing his style of work, i know for a fact he will take action against the culprits.

But what excuse do you have for the conduct of Punjab Police? Every major Trader here in Lahore offers Bhatta to Punjab Police. They are a nuisance, and the filth goes right up-to the top. I mean just look at who the IG is for Punjab, Mushtaq Sukhera. The man is not even fit to be an SHO, but has been made the IG because he has done a wonderful job being the personal slave of Sharif Family. He is corrupt to the core, has property worth billions and just got his brother elected as a Chairman in the last Local Body Elections on PML-N Ticket. Name me a single reform he has initiated, the touted Dolphin Force has now started taking bribes. But than again, i guess its useless arguing with you because in your eyes corruption is essential for Development like you said in another thread.

please give the link of the post so its credibility can be judge . Police have all the independence they need. DG will take step for justice

I find it funny that a PML-N supporter is talking about corruption. In another thread, while debating with me he indirectly stated that Corruption is relevant for Development. I mean, when a Province has a Corrupt to the Core Officer like Mushtaq Sukhera as the IG, just imagine how the Police Force will be. While on the other hand, not a single person can raise any complaint against such a maverick officer like Nasir Durrani.

Aww Bisti ho gayi tu Abu yaad aa gayay

Maybe if you stop trolling, and actually start posting quality posts, maybe maybe you will be made a TT.
Yeh munh aur massoor ki daal. Jo kaam pehlay @Jzaib karta thaa aaj kaal aap kar rahay ho. :lol:

Update
1103574890-1.gif

Police informer Kills a trader in Hayatabad, Instead of filing a case against the informer, the police instead filed a case against the relatives of the trader for road blockade.

some more on "model police"
1103572852-1.jpg

1103572852-2.gif

Links with smugglers, crumbling accountability, bribes continue unabated.

Yeh munh aur massoor ki daal. Jo kaam pehlay @Jzaib karta thaa aaj kaal aap kar rahay ho. :lol:

Update
1103574890-1.gif

Police informer Kills a trader in Hayatabad, Instead of filing a case against the informer, the police instead filed a case against the relatives of the trader for road blockade.

1103572852-1.jpg

1103572852-2.gif

You Patwari Stop Comparing 30 year Performance with 3 year performance :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Update
1103574890-1.gif

1103572852-1.jpg

1103572852-2.gif

Phir eik aur chawali. Good karnamay of Punjab Police for you:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1237729
https://tune.pk/video/4052650/punjab-police-new-scandal
https://tune.pk/video/4003758/punjab-police-new-scandal-videos-pakistan
http://nation.com.pk/national/18-Oct-2015/bogus-staff-scandal-shakes-punjab-police

And last but not least, who can forget Punjab Police amazing performance in Model Town. Killing 15 people, and injuring more than a 100 without any reason. Oh and who can forget, beating blind people up with sticks.

On the other hand, every intellectual or anchor is praising KPK Police for its reform. While Punjab Police is still sititng where it is today. Kuch Sharam Karo, Kuch Haya Karo Bhai.

You Patwari Stop Comparing 30 year Performance with 3 year performance :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, Punjab Police is such a Model to emulate hahahahahaha. Clearly you both don't live in Punjab. I don't know how you guys justify what happened in Model Town, that was clear State Terrorism.

Naya Pakistan only exists in the eyes of brainwashed PTI supporters.

It's time they open their eyes to the truth, as should N supporters or those of other parties that think their leaders can do no wrong.

Phir eik aur chawali. Good karnamay of Punjab Police for you:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1237729
https://tune.pk/video/4052650/punjab-police-new-scandal
https://tune.pk/video/4003758/punjab-police-new-scandal-videos-pakistan
http://nation.com.pk/national/18-Oct-2015/bogus-staff-scandal-shakes-punjab-police

And last but not least, who can forget Punjab Police amazing performance in Model Town. Killing 15 people, and injuring more than a 100 without any reason. Oh and who can forget, beating blind people up with sticks.

On the other hand, every intellectual or anchor is praising KPK Police for its reform. While Punjab Police is still sititng where it is today. Kuch Sharam Karo, Kuch Haya Karo Bhai.

Indeed, Punjab Police is such a Model to emulate hahahahahaha. Clearly you both don't live in Punjab. I don't know how you guys justify what happened in Model Town, that was clear State Terrorism.
Do you think PTI will be able to win in Punjab in the next elections? I don't think they will since the common people don't know much about them. PTI needs to boost its publicity to be able to make difference. IMO

Do you think PTI will be able to win in Punjab in the next elections? I don't think they will since the common people don't know much about them. PTI needs to boost its publicity to be able to make difference. IMO

Off course they can. If they can solve their organizational issues and internal rifts , they can definitely beat PML-N. They have a lot of strong candidates now in every Constituency, but they need to finalize those Candidates. PTI lacks the ability to mobilize its voters and take them to the polling stations, this is something they need to work on. Most of PTI's voters don't even bother going to the polling station, attendance rates on polling days is usually 15-20% in Punjab, so majority of the voters are sitting in their homes.

You have to keep in mind, Rural Punjab is going through the worst crisis right now. Even PML-N MNA's from Rural Punjab are discontent with the Party and are begging the Federal Government to provide relief to the farmers. Not to long ago, i was travelling through our cotton belt near Sahiwal and never in my life have i seen our Farmers suffering this much. They are barely afloat, there is no Government help, and predatory lenders are ruining their lives. I won't even go into details what the situation is of our farmers in the South. Than on top of that, you have loadshedding, no gas, Punjab Police extortion, massive corruption in every department.

If you open Fire on Police They Will open Fire on you. They were there from 14 hours and opened fire in broad daylight are they fools?? they could have done that in the night if they wanted to but PAT supporters and guards opened fire

They gathered people from all over Lahore cause they were scared so badly and thought that Police was here to Arrest Qadri :D :D

Back
Top Bottom