What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

@nuclearpak @mr42O @AstanoshKhan
@Jazzbot @Leader

544441_514926905227257_658840493_n.jpg

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi
This is the pictures shared by an old and die-hard member of PTI dr. Asad Khan who is visiting hospitals in Peshawar. According to Dr. Asad PTI KPK government is paying Rs. 191 for this iftar package and has awarded a contract for Rs. 90 million to a PTI MPA. Dr. Asad estimates that the items provided in the iftar cost around Rs. 75. And these iftars are distributed in 3 Peshawar Hospitals where it is not possible to have 15000 patients. So the question is, do you all think it is good to have a NAYA KPK version of Punjab Roti Scheme Version 2.0? Do you think there is a conflict of interest when contracts are awarded to sitting MPAs?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514926905227257&id=202491376470813&set=a.321366901249926.76457.202491376470813&refid=18&_rdr#like_514926905227257

Shameful if its true and I condemn it. But the thing is, what you've posted above is just mere a picture. We can't say whether its the same food box KPK Govt is providing or not. Similarly whatever you claimed in your post can't be confirmed. So if you have something credible then share here so we all will come to know what bad is happening in KPK..

Last edited by a moderator:
KPK Accountability Commission soon

PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Health Shaukat Yousafazi has disclosed that to ensure a corruption-free government in the province, an autonomous and free Accountability Commission was in the final stages of its establishment.
He said that after necessary homework, application would be forwarded to the chief justice for appointment of accountability commissioner.

He was talking to a delegation of Pakistan Tehrik-E-Insaf from Domail Bannu district, which called on him under the leadership of MPA Aisha Gulalai in Peshawar on Thursday.

The members of delegation apprised the minister of the problems being faced by the people of Domail especially non-availability of medical facilities in the Domail hospital.

Referring to the accountability commission, Shoukat said that there would no political affiliation of the commissioner and would be a good personality.

He said the commission would not only be authorised to carry out accountability of the former rulers but would also make the present government and the existing bureaucracy accountable. He said for enquiry into the cases of corruption, the commission would be authorised to convene even the ministers and high officers.

The minister said that other measures were also in the pipeline to ensure exemplary government in the province.

He said the Access to Information Act was approved while work on the Right to Service Act, Conflict of Interest Act, Local Government and Village Council Act, e-Governance and e-Business Act, Public Private Partnership Act and Vessel Act was in progress which would also be finalised soon.

He said implementation of the said acts would not only assist in the establishment of a corruption-free government but would also ensure provision of justice and better service to the people.

He said now onwards those found guilty of not finalising their required developmental activities in time would be given severe punishment and those identifying cases of corruption in the governments would be encouraged and would be given rewards and security as well.

Referring to the problems presented by the delegation, the minister said that provision of basic necessities was the priority of present government and for this purpose reforms had been introduced in all the nation-building departments for people's service.

He assured the delegation that not only presence of doctors and starting of existing machinery would be ensured in the Domail hospital but all the latest facilities would also be provided to it so that people could get the required facilities there and the load on the three big Peshawar hospitals could be reduced.

CM investment promotion cell set up in KPK

PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has established the ‘Chief Minister’s Investment Promotion Cell’ in the Chief Minister’s Secretariat with immediate effect on Friday. Rafaqatullah Babar will be the Economic Coordinator of the Cell and will serve voluntarily.

The Chief Minister’s Investment Promotion Cell will send investment proposals received from investors to government departments concerned for evaluation, keep liaison with government departments, including Energy and Power Department, Industries, Commerce, Technical Education and Manpower Training Department, Mineral Development Department, Irrigation Department, Tourism Department, Science and Technology and Information Technology Department etc with regard to investment in various sectors of the said department.

The cell will invite investors and facilitate them on behalf of Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The cell will have all relevant information regarding investment in KPK of all relevant departments, which may be provided to investors under the rule and will also chalk out guidelines for investment in the province.

It will plan, organise and host conferences, seminars, fairs, exhibitions and other similar activities to promote interest in investment in the province. The Cell will examine and analyse issues of economic importance and make recommendations to the chief minister. It will also analyse and make recommendations in financial matters referred by the CM, coordinate meetings chaired by the CM relating to development and economic activities and follow up of decisions. The Cell will also coordinate, interact and facilitate donors and international community.

-----------

Now this will be really good move to engage and encourage potential investors and to motivate them to invest in KPK..

if the summary is rejected by finance department due to lack of funds, then? the blame would be on PTI. we are already facing high bar of expectations, if these news items make out only on suggestions and get rejected, the thing remembered would be PTI didnt do this, PTI didnt do that...

that is why I was saying, lets just propaganda the concrete decisions.

Finance Minister is always on board while these meetings and discussions takes place. They go ahead with a project with the consent of the Finance Minister.

@Jazzbot @Leader

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi
This is the pictures shared by an old and die-hard member of PTI dr. Asad Khan who is visiting hospitals in Peshawar. According to Dr. Asad PTI KPK government is paying Rs. 191 for this iftar package and has awarded a contract for Rs. 90 million to a PTI MPA. Dr. Asad estimates that the items provided in the iftar cost around Rs. 75. And these iftars are distributed in 3 Peshawar Hospitals where it is not possible to have 15000 patients. So the question is, do you all think it is good to have a NAYA KPK version of Punjab Roti Scheme Version 2.0? Do you think there is a conflict of interest when contracts are awarded to sitting MPAs?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514926905227257&id=202491376470813&set=a.321366901249926.76457.202491376470813&refid=18&_rdr#like_514926905227257

Yeah a very shameful act if whatever Kundi Saab has said is true. It is being rumoured around too that the contract has been given to the brother of a sitting MPA of PTI who has a well established business of catering around the city and the person comes in the picture is Yaseen Khalil who is the Peshawar Distt President too of PTI... but these are only rumours and nothing of the sort has come in the media yet.

Second point is about the Facebook page you've posted. Kundi Saab applied for a PTI ticket from DI Khan and I had been following his page since last year, but after the refusal by CEC, he has gone on a rampage posting anti-sentiments every now and then. If one visits his FB page and see his posts of the last month you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.

That source isn't the most credible...Facebook par to har koi banda kuch bhi bol day...

But if that is the case, then indeed highly shameful.

BTW, that package seems good enough, I've eaten alot of packages like that over the years.

@Jazzbot @Leader

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi

BTW, here is what I've found for you. Lodge your complain about this now.. :)

BMZk4yjCMAEeAJS.jpg

Second point is about the Facebook page you've posted. Kundi Saab applied for a PTI ticket from DI Khan and I had been following his page since last year, but after the refusal by CEC, he has gone on a rampage posting anti-sentiments every now and then. If one visits his FB page and see his posts of the last month you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about.

I'm also on his fb page since months and I can confirm that also. He's all out against PTI: https://www.facebook.com/Abdul.Quayyum.Kundi

@nuclearpak, @Jazzbot, @Leader, @Patriots, @Marshmallow and all others.

This is an email I've drafted in regards to that Aftari food package claimed by a PTI-Officila on his FB page to be a scam. Please make this viral.

P.S: Since I'm not that good in technical writing skills, please where necessary make changes to the drafted email...

Dear CM,

It has been brought into the attention of General Public by a PTI Official that the Aftari Provided to patients in Peshawar Hospitals is way too expensive and the contract for it has been awarded to a sitting MPA creating conflict of interest.

The above mentioned claim has been made by Abdul Quayyum Khan Kundi of DI Khan who claims to be a PTI-Official. Link to his claim is given below;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....321366901249926.76457.202491376470813&type=1

The actual prices is around Rs. 75/- as estimated by the claimant (inclusive of transportation and packaging etc) while under the signed contract the price has been quoted as Rs. 191/-… Please look into the matter and do a press release (punishing the culprits if found guilty) so that the perception of a NAYA KPK stays alive.

Regards
….
A PTI Tabdeeli Razakar & a Dreamer of NAYA KPK

This is an email I've drafted in regards to that Aftari food package claimed by a PTI-Officila on his FB page to be a scam. Please make this viral.

P.S: Since I'm not that good in technical writing skills, please where necessary make changes to the drafted email...

done. I have sent email..

Good. I wanted to CC other PTI Officials in the email but couldn't find their email addresses anywhere apart from that of General Secretary.

Done, also I used to have Asad Umer and Dr. Andleeb Abbas email addresses under TRP, don't know if they are still active or not.. I've however sent a CC to both.. Asad Umer must be busy as hell due to his election campaign.

I know this particular Kundi personally, he is an OK guy. If he says so, there must be some weight behind it.

Back
Top Bottom