What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1004657_327351144066192_647497381_n.png

1002481_682497575099289_1114093418_n.png

well I am starting to see this as propaganda news items.

Why brother what makes you say so? I got these news off CM's official FB page which is being run by his elder son. I don't think there's anything to be termed as propaganda in these news items. These are daily meetings and it's bullet points which makes it to CM's FB page nothing is propaganda here I think.

Why brother what makes you say so? I got these news off CM's official FB page which is being run by his elder son. I don't think there's anything to be termed as propaganda in these news items. These are daily meetings and it's bullet points which makes it to CM's FB page nothing is propaganda here I think.

Yar the point is they have to initiate too, as soon as possible, good news are not enough, good work must follow on all these claims... I hope they have money to initiate these projects too !

Yar the point is they have to initiate too, as soon as possible, good news are not enough, good work must follow on all these claims... I hope they have money to initiate these projects too !

Come on yaar I really have to explain this to you...

To start off something you bring that forward into daily table meetings, then it is forwarded for consideration with the concerned departments who then come up with a presentation or something of the sort, then it goes to the finance department where the money gets allocated for feasibility etc, and once that it done we may see some practical outputs of the project/s. CM is only there for 50-days, many things have stared moving in the right direction trust me, I personally have given PTI-led Govt. 2-years if we've to see real change. Please give them some time and encourage them for what they're doing... the mess created in the last 5-years or so would certainly take some time to clear and KPK Govt. is trying their level best to cope the crippling situation of the province. It's not an easy task but not impossible either.

BTW, I was off to the hospital today... and the patients and their relatives were happy that they're bing provided with Aftari everyday. It's a light meal but people are happy with that.

Come on yaar I really have to explain this to you...

To start off something you bring that forward into daily table meetings, then it is forwarded for consideration with the concerned departments who then come up with a presentation or something of the sort, then it goes to the finance department where the money gets allocated for feasibility etc, and once that it done we may see some practical outputs of the project/s. CM is only there for 50-days, many things have stared moving in the right direction trust me, I personally have given PTI-led Govt. 2-years if we've to see real change. Please give them some time and encourage them for what they're doing... the mess created in the last 5-years or so would certainly take some time to clear and KPK Govt. is trying their level best to cope the crippling situation of the province. It's not an easy task but not impossible either.

BTW, I was off to the hospital today... and the patients and their relatives were happy that they're bing provided with Aftari everyday. It's a light meal but people are happy with that.

if the summary is rejected by finance department due to lack of funds, then? the blame would be on PTI. we are already facing high bar of expectations, if these news items make out only on suggestions and get rejected, the thing remembered would be PTI didnt do this, PTI didnt do that...

that is why I was saying, lets just propaganda the concrete decisions.

A lot of meetings recently by Pervez Khattak..

Education, Sports, Health and Police. Almost all the police heads were present...

Another decision made to remove illegal parking lots around hospitals. A very welcome mood. It just boils my blood when I park in public space and a guy comes over to me and gives me a 'parchi'.

but ofcourse, I expect PTI to perform. and it will inshallah

A lot of meetings recently by Pervez Khattak..

Education, Sports, Health and Police. Almost all the police heads were present...

Another decision made to remove illegal parking lots around hospitals. A very welcome mood. It just boils my blood when I park in public space and a guy comes over to me and gives me a 'parchi'.

its worst than bhatta parchi, seriously :pissed:

‘Justice on Wheels’: Mobile court all set to deliver prompt justice

582332-bus-1374856009-655-640x480.jpg

The travelling court is equipped with a solar energy generation system. It will travel to villages across Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa to deliver justice to people at their doorstep. PHOTO: EXPRESS

PESHAWAR: The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa mobile courts project will be inaugurated today (Saturday), two years after it was initially proposed.

The initiative was earlier expected to be launched in 2012.

The mobile court is equipped with all facilities needed in a courtroom and will be inaugurated by Peshawar High Court (PHC) Chief Justice (CJ) Dost Muhammad Khan, while Judicial Magistrate Fazl-e-Wadud would be hearing various cases.

15m1.jpg

Justice Khan had proposed the mobile court or ‘Justice on Wheels’ project nearly two years ago. It was meant to resolve petty civil disputes and criminal cases at the earliest and at the involved parties’ doorstep. The travelling court will also help reduce the number of pending cases in courts.

“Justice on wheels will travel to each village and both complainants and defendants would be summoned to appear. Judges will listen to both parties and resolve disputes on the spot with lesser time and no cost,” CJ Khan said earlier.

The travelling court is equipped with a solar energy generation system and has been prepared at a cost of Rs15 million.

For those living in areas far from existing courts, the project will give some respite.

Lawyers termed the project an innovative step which will not only help provide people speedy justice but will also help them save their time and money as travelling from distant villages to the provincial capital is often quite taxing.

PHC Bar Association President Ishtiaq Ibrahim welcomed the move. “We are well aware of the law and order in the province, particularly a few districts where the situation is out of the authorities’ control,” he said. This project will at least give residents access to justice.

Source: ‘Justice on Wheels’: Mobile court all set to deliver prompt justice – The Express Tribune

Was just about to post this!:D

After seeing the response to this pilot project, more such buses should be inaugurated.

@nuclearpak @mr42O @AstanoshKhan
@Jazzbot @Leader

544441_514926905227257_658840493_n.jpg

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi
This is the pictures shared by an old and die-hard member of PTI dr. Asad Khan who is visiting hospitals in Peshawar. According to Dr. Asad PTI KPK government is paying Rs. 191 for this iftar package and has awarded a contract for Rs. 90 million to a PTI MPA. Dr. Asad estimates that the items provided in the iftar cost around Rs. 75. And these iftars are distributed in 3 Peshawar Hospitals where it is not possible to have 15000 patients. So the question is, do you all think it is good to have a NAYA KPK version of Punjab Roti Scheme Version 2.0? Do you think there is a conflict of interest when contracts are awarded to sitting MPAs?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514926905227257&id=202491376470813&set=a.321366901249926.76457.202491376470813&refid=18&_rdr#like_514926905227257

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jazzbot @Leader

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi
This is the pictures shared by an old and die-hard member of PTI dr. Asad Khan who is visiting hospitals in Peshawar. According to Dr. Asad PTI KPK government is paying Rs. 191 for this iftar package and has awarded a contract for Rs. 90 million to a PTI MPA. Dr. Asad estimates that the items provided in the iftar cost around Rs. 75. And these iftars are distributed in 3 Peshawar Hospitals where it is not possible to have 15000 patients. So the question is, do you all think it is good to have a NAYA KPK version of Punjab Roti Scheme Version 2.0? Do you think there is a conflict of interest when contracts are awarded to sitting MPAs?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514926905227257&id=202491376470813&set=a.321366901249926.76457.202491376470813&refid=18&_rdr#like_514926905227257

very shameful way for corruption

che che

ramazan me bhi loot maar

this is a disgrace

@Jazzbot @Leader

Abdul.Quayyum.Khan.Kundi

although I dont trust your source nor the information but you must know, as PTI supporters we donot appreciate any illegal, corrupt or immoral action, no matter who has done it...and as you may have seen, we always demand action against such corruptions,if done.

PTI is legislating a law, which is known as conflict of interest, by which any govt officer or public representative or his/her agents wont be able to win govt contracts.

secondly, PTI govt is going to establish an independent anti-corruption bureau which is going to be independent by the act of the assembly, and it will be in a position to take action against anyone.

so unless you have something solid to say, I think my answer is sufficient, our leaders are in our reach, if we see some reasonable point of objection, we approach them and ask them to undo, and they do take action on our advice.

Back
Top Bottom