What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

969555_552995388093954_357156114_n.jpg

This is the person's profile and anyone can confirm the story from him.

https://www.facebook.com/syedaziz.marwat

----------

Here BBC's report on online FIR system.

????? ?????? - ?BBC Urdu? - ????? ????? ???: ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????

----------

Here People voluntarily removing the Kundas and installing meters...

Why they are removing the Kundas now why they did not do it before?

There are many reasons why people steal or use Kundas. One of them is overbilling and the price of electricity units. But In my view one of the main reason for people stealing electricity is this;

The process of getting hold onto or installing a meter was a gruesome and hectic thing to do in the past for obvious reasons. Also, if your meter got out of work for some reason, you'd have go through that process of acquiring a new meter all over again and in most of cases would've to pay bribes for your meter to get replaced. This fiasco resulted in people doing Kundas and stealing electricity. The linemen was happy in all this since at the end of the day something went into his pocket every month instead of the WAPDA account through valid billing. Now with the change of the recent Govt. you can get hold onto a meter on the spot or in some places the official brings it to your home and install it for you (happened in my village too)... so now people are willingly removing Kundas and installing meters. In a nutshell, the organisation itself pushed general populace to steal... since now things are moving fast, people have realised that they should get their Qibla's straight too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here People voluntarily removing the Kundas and installing meters...

Why they are removing the Kundas now why they did not do it before?

There are many reasons why people steal or use Kundas. One of them is overbilling and the price of electricity units. But In my view one of the main reason for people stealing electricity is this;

The process of getting hold onto or installing a meter was a gruesome and hectic thing to do in the past for obvious reasons. Also, if your meter got out of work for some reason, you'd have go through that process of acquiring a new meter all over again and in most of cases would've to pay bribes for your meter to get replaced. This fiasco resulted in people doing Kundas and stealing electricity. The linemen was happy in all this since at the end of the day something went into his pocket every month instead of the WAPDA account through valid billing. Now with the change of the recent Govt. you can get hold onto a meter on the spot or in some places the official brings it to your home and install it for you (happened in my village too)... so now people are willingly removing Kundas and installing meters. In a nutshell, the organisation itself pushed general populace to steal... since now things are moving fast, people have realised that they should get their Qibla's straight too.

I was here to post this, this is the real change where people are coming forward for a positive right thing by themselves. While haters gonna keep hating, PTI is doing good for betterment of common people instead of distributing scooties or laptops.. :whistle:

@nuclearpak @Leader @cb4 @Patriot @mafiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not Govt. of KPK bring investors from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain to invest in Dams and other solar and wind projects rather then Singapore, just hire expertise from West.

Why not Govt. of KPK bring investors from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain to invest in Dams and other solar and wind projects rather then Singapore, just hire expertise from West.

The KPK Govt. will soon be conducting a conference on energy in KPK where investors from all over the world will be invited.

Yara, FDI in power sector under present climate, that too in KPK, there won't be any takers.

The KPK Govt. will soon be conducting a conference on energy in KPK where investors from all over the world will be invited.

Sir I think KPK is making it late too much it should be done till now so that allocation of funds and HR can be in place and work would start till the end of 2013.

Yara, FDI in power sector under present climate, that too in KPK, there won't be any takers.

Things have started moving in the right direction for the first time... security situation is getting better as well - I live here and I can sense it from the attitude of Govt. officials and also from Police and Army Walas at different check-posts. Let's hope for the best.

Sir I think KPK is making it late too much it should be done till now so that allocation of funds and HR can be in place and work would start till the end of 2013.

Where there is involvement of huge funds, such projects takes months to initiate. Anyway, for instance here is the Ad. by KPK Govt. for a start.

I know that as well. Hell, I was there recently, not even a minor incident. However, that is not the problem, the problem is convincing the foreigners about it. As they say: "badd say badnaam burra"

Things have started moving in the right direction for the first time... security situation is getting better as well - I live here and I can sense it from the attitude of Govt. officials and also from Police and Army Walas at different check-posts. Let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom