What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

People of KPK are extremely naive in their voting trends, they will have to keep facing the music of terrorism (emanating from their own pashtun ethnic group) till they continue voting in this reckless way.

Hahaha.gif

E6483D573.gif

Business opportunity in KPK:

I was thinking about stone polishing factories, most of our precious stones go aborad for polishing,sold as raw stones, if this industry is groomed, it can raise exponential profits. currently the industry is around 1.5 billion, imagine if we set up polishing factories of our own, how greatly it would increase the profit. @AstanoshKhan @nuclearpak

Precious stones are found in Swat, Gilgit etc and 2-3 districts of Balochistan.

I was hearing a report on Radio about this stone and marble business, and in the last year, alot of automated machinery had been brought in and the output had increased exponentially.

Last edited by a moderator:

خیبر پختونخواہ حکومت کا بجلی چوری کے بارے میں پہلا اشتہار جو آج کے اخباروں میں شایع ہوا ہے اس میں نہ عمران خان کی تصویر ہے نہ پرویز خٹک کی نہ صوبائی حکومت کا کوئی ذکر یہ ہوتا ہے میرٹ اور انصاف. سرکاری پیسوں پر اپنے پارٹی کا تشہیر کرنے والے شریف برادران سے گزارش ہے کہ عوام کے ٹیکس کے پیسوں پر اپنی ذاتی تشہیر کی شوبازی اور ڈرامہ بازی بند کریں اور خیبر پختونخواہ حکومت سے کچھ سبق سکھ لے.

62800_548820988511607_63613465_n.jpg

They actually went a step ahead and started the crackdown without any advertisment
Power, gas thieves beware
LESCO, SNGPL cracks down on electricity, gas thiev... - Silobreaker
Siasat.pk Forums!

How is that a fail?

A fail would be if the site crashed or the FIR process was faulty.

But in this case, false FIR's were entered by the people and police during the cross checking found out. This isn't a fail on part of the KPK govt, rather it is a fail on the part of the people. Log aisi fazool harkatain kartain hain...lanat ho un sab par jo yeh tamashay kartay hain shughal kay liay.

You are missing something very important. How many people in KPK have access to internet ?

So what's the point?

KPK is not at the level of Punjab or Sindh. In fact, they don't have technology. This is not me but your Quaid Imran Khan claiming it while speaking about KPK's police equipments. The start could have been purchasing telephone interceptors, bomb detectors etc. Online FIR is just plain stupid because majority of the people of that province don't have access to internet.

I was hearing a report on Radio about this stone and marble business, and in the last year, alot of automated machinery had been brought in and the output had increased exponentially.

Its a 1.5 billion dollar worth industry, so a serious effort is required to establish this business, own polishing factories as well as establishing links with buyers abroad directly.. there is alot of potential in this industry, the KPK govt must look into it.

p.s. potentially this industry, as I read can grow upto 20 billion dollar industry.

KPK is not at the level of Punjab or Sindh. In fact, they don't have technology. This is not me but your Quaid Imran Khan claiming it while speaking about KPK's police equipments. The start could have been purchasing telephone interceptors, bomb detectors etc. Online FIR is just plain stupid because majority of the people of that province don't have access to internet.

Are you trying to troll?

How much money does it take for putting up an online FIR system?

And the IG Police of KPK has mentioned that they will be revamping the equipment. So hold on to your panties.

Agay tumhari marzi agr troll karna hai to.

where was that superior equipment when your punjab elite force got caught with their pants down chasing a bunch of rag tag LeJ thugs, oh wait my bad they actually got taken as hostages.

Punjab doesn't need superior equipment as long as it keeps breeding all these jihadis to kill people and wreck havoc in other provinces.

People have not elected Nawaz Sharif to check the Kundas and remove it....... its WAPDA Job....

Back
Top Bottom