What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

While others are up for cancelling the Iran Gas pipeline, KPK's Govt. is paving their way for development no matter who it is and from where it is.

1005744_397643660337545_1684872224_n.png

For the crackdown there's a department called WAPDA. Stop fooling your fellow Punjabians with these dramaybaziya.

Bang on.

Some people just don't get this simple thing. Crackdown is WAPDA's job, and WAPDA is a federal entity, not a provincial jo Punjab government sara credit lay rehi hai!

KPKs Ad. is not about the crackdown... but making people realise to perform their morale duty. For the crackdown there's a department called WAPDA. Stop fooling your fellow Punjabians with these dramaybaziya.
NAB and FIA teams alongwith DESCOs and SNGPL officials are doing so. Will see when KPK government starts the crackdown.
WAPDA's mandate is to develop power and water reserviors, electric theft is not their concern but rather that of PEPCO,NTDC and DESCOs.

Are you kidding me?? Don't tell me PML-N haven't done this showbazi by publishing their leader's pics in govt ads for sake of advertisement? We've been seeing this non-sense since past 5 years and you've come up with this joke..
Okey it seems that you might have seen the advertisement. Feel free to share that so that i may stand corrected.

Okey it seems that you might have seen the advertisement. Feel free to share that so that i may stand corrected.

CM-Punjab-Laptop-Scheme.jpg

1101443449-1.jpg

Laptop-480x238.jpg

Laptop%20Scheme%20for%20Evening%20Students%20Started%20from%2028%20May%202012.jpg

Reality is that pashtun society and their stone age culture is the main reason for terrorism not only in pakistan but also in neighboring afghanistan. Why is it that it is only pashtuns that are disliked by all ethnic groups in afghanistan. No surprise they voted fake pashtun imran khan who worships everything related to pashtuns.

heyyyyyy Noob...... you are ethnic buster i am reporting you........

See above post and make your stand corrected. If you want, I can post tens of such ads..

NAB and FIA teams alongwith DESCOs and SNGPL officials are doing so. Will see when KPK government starts the crackdown.
WAPDA's mandate is to develop power and water reserviors, electric theft is not their concern but rather that of PEPCO,NTDC and DESCOs.

You are right dear... WAPDA is responsible for Water and Hydro power generation while PEPCO for thermal power generation and billing etc. NTDC and DESCOs comes under PEPCO. But still these are autonomous authorities to do the crack down. It's not the job of a CM to do so.

CM KP orders to speed up the process of purchasing wheat

Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervez Khattak has directed the authorities of food department to finalize all the necessary formalities regarding the purchase of the requisite quantity of wheat to meet the requirements of the province. He also directed the authorities to transfer the food inspectors of the department posted in an stations for a long time; and to formulate such policy under which food inspector cannot be posted in particular station for more than one year so that the possibilities of corruption in the department could be minimized.

He issued these directives while chairing a briefing of food department at his office on Tuesday. Taking serious notice of the public complaints regarding the selling of underweight sacks of wheat to the flour mills by the food department, the Chief Minister directed the concerned quarters to take effective measures to check such practice. To this effect it was decided that in such cases, the effected flour mill owner can register a complaint in the public compliant cell established in the department and claim their loss; and in response to such complaints the concerned officer of food departments would be bound to pay the loss from his pocket and at the same he will be liable to departmental action as well. The chief minister also issued instructions to the quarters concerned to constitute inspection teams at divisional and district levels having representation of the public and flour mills associations to have vigilant eye on the quantity and quality of wheat stored in the government goodowns. In order to have control on sub standard edibles and drugs in the market, the Chief Minister directed the concerned authorities to take necessary steps to increase the minimum level of fine from rupees five thousands to fifty thousands to be imposed on those invoved in selling sub standard edibles and drugs. He also directed the health officers to actively perform their duties as food inspector so that the optimum relief could be given to the public. It was decided that on the occasion that samples of edibles and medicines would be tested compulsarily from two different laboratories in order to ensure the quality of such items. The chief minister also directed the quarters concerend to take actions against such laboratiries involved in male practices regarding the testing of such items.

Meanwhile chairing another briefing of forest and environment department , the chief minister directed the high ups of the department to plant maximum olive trees instead of planting other useless tress, and to work on legislation to prevent the illegal cutting of forests in the name of so called windfall. He also directed the authorities to formulate strict rules of impounding and to enhance the rates of fines in order to minimize the illegal smuglling and bussines of timber. While discussing the issue of water pollution , the chief minster issued instrcuctiions to the relevant quarters to get the water treatment plants operated already installed in various places and report to him soon. He said that his government would spare none whether an individual, organization, factory or company involed in polluting the environment.

CM KP orders to speed up the process of purchasing wheat > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

You are right dear... WAPDA is responsible for Water and Hydro power generation while PEPCO for thermal power generation and billing etc. NTDC and DESCOs comes under PEPCO. But still there are autonomous authorities to do the crack down. It's not the job of a CM to do so.

actually punjab mien aik clown hai, har jaga bandar naach karnay wohi pohanchta hai,thats why his supporters think everything starts and end with CM.

will KPK government eradicate corruption in 90 days as claimed by imran khan?

no matter how many post u will show him it will make no difference to him ..as i said they are psychological slaves of Nawaz and Zardari ... support nhie karty pooka kartay hain

I know and I can bet that he's still gonna reply with some crap trying to defend N-League.. Darbari hain becharay.. Even though they get busted in front of entire world in day light, they'll still shamelessly try to defend it till the end. Shamelessness is core characteristic required to be a N-League supporter..

See above post and make your stand corrected. If you want, I can post tens of such ads..
1- I was referring to the advertisement about theft.Since you claim that you have seen that and I haven't so far.
2- And secondly whats the point in all those advertisements? That his picture is being published on that?

I know and I can bet that he's still gonna reply with some crap trying to defend N-League.. Darbari hain becharay.. Even though they get busted in front of entire world in day light, they'll still shamelessly try to defend it till the end. Shamelessness is core characteristic required to be a N-League supporter..
My friend, when KPK government does something solid, I appreciate it. I am not contrainted by personal hatred that drives members and moderators here. And its will be the people of Pakistan not the school going populace of Defence.pk who will decide about the fate of the country. So sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom