What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

993910_399664590137930_27440842_n.jpg

The author is an ANPer and we know who issued many domiciles to Afghans in that Area. Bilour won against Benazir in 90s just because he had issued many NICs to Afghans in that constituency. People were expecting Bilour would do the same to IK in Pehsawar but for his surprise something otherwise happened - even those Afghans didn't vote for him. Now since it's All vs PTI in NA1, we'd see such propagandist article quite often now.

BTW, it's the job of the Election Commission to verify the authenticity of a candidate not the party itself.

How is that a fail?

A fail would be if the site crashed or the FIR process was faulty.

But in this case, false FIR's were entered by the people and police during the cross checking found out. This isn't a fail on part of the KPK govt, rather it is a fail on the part of the people. Log aisi fazool harkatain kartain hain...lanat ho un sab par jo yeh tamashay kartay hain shughal kay liay.

Trolling is expected. I hope FIR registry system is improved. Like you need to take NIC number of the person who complains, and if it is false FIR, it would be considered a criminal offence, the police can track you down, trial you, and fine you. Turn this trolling into profit if you have too.

If you fine 1000 RS for each false FIR, then a 1000 false FIR can turn in it, 1000,000 RS, that is a profit.

Also richer people can be fined more..

You can also make a new system of keeping a criminal track record of people with their NIC. You can check a criminal record of any one if you have their NIC number. So people would think twice before trolling the FIR, because that would be added to their record.

Saw a report on GEO on Peshawar police. And the Hayatabad Police station earns 1 crore through extortion money, especially from the transit trucks at the pickets.

Other stations such as Chamakni etc earn 50 lacs.

Astonishing. Now I know why Pervez Khattak is stressing on Police reforms. I personally have never encountered police for any matter so don't know the true extent of corruption up close.

Saw a report on GEO on Peshawar police. And the Hayatabad Police station earns 1 crore through extortion money, especially from the transit trucks at the pickets.

Astonishing. Now I know why Pervez Khattak is stressing on Police reforms. I personally have never encountered police for any matter so don't know the true extent of corruption up close.

The money collected is shared all the way up to the highest levels Sir. This system will not be easy to reform I can assure you.

There is unwritten rule, If you go to police station to register a FIR for a lost ID card, FIR is to be registered on spot and for free after verification of relevant documents, but you have yo give 100-200 rupees to whoever wrote that FIR for his services. If not, then they will create some "legal hurdles" to make sure it will take atleast 3-4 days to get your FIR register

Ye sirf un "Shareef insano" kai liye jo bina kisi pavay kai jaye.

There is unwritten rule, If you go to police station to register a FIR for a lost ID card, FIR is to be registered on spot and for free after verification of relevant documents, but you have yo give 100-200 rupees to whoever wrote that FIR for his services. If not, then they will create some "legal hurdles" to make sure it will take atleast 3-4 days to get your FIR register

Ye sirf un "Shareef insano" kai liye jo bina kisi pavay kai jaye.

unless you have some urgency, you dont need an FIR for a lost ID card. anyhow,getting an FIR registered is a task that require some money or relation.

just 2 days before election a friend of mine, lost his ID card, so to cast vote he needed an FIR, he went to the police station and they didnt take any money, asked him we will only register FIR if you promise to vote for Imran Khan, my friend was shocked and he told him he is already going to vote for Imran Khan....

alas, rigging won !

I'd love to see an authentic source of such tall claim.

KPK se recovery 85% hai : Khawaja Asif (express news)... if recovery is that much how the line loss is 37%?

The line loss also included the electricity supply to Tribal Areas too which comes under KPK's Quota and according to the constitution it should be provided free of cost to the Tribals. Exclude that from the line loss and then see the difference.

This is true... don't know about the figure of 1-crore though...

The check posts in all across the province, the DSPs, SHOs etc gets their share for extortion money. A DSP friend told me that; bidding takes place inside police department if a check post has to be placed in a certain area. Everyone gets their share - from top-to-bottom.

Whose brain fart is it that loadshedding will reduce by 50%? Any figures to back that claim up?

Secondly, only the Punjab and Sindh government have remained the same. Balochistan and KPK governments have changed, so no way you can put up their photos and blame them.

Back
Top Bottom