What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Investment Opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

A very well made site and a great initiative.
@Leader, @AstanoshKhan, @Jazzbot.

1000108_321952611272712_498436101_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ that group has let alone billions of investment in Pakistan. Specially in Ed. sector - providing quality education.

p1_31.jpg

^^^ this is something I was telling my father the other day when we went to collect his pension. Even though he's with federal Govt. but the process has been a hectic one; my father has to travel about 9KMs to get to their office, then you'd need to fill out a form with Rs. 20/- stamps, then wait for the clerk to check your serial in those huge registers, then he hand you over a bank cheque, then you go to bank fill out those crappy and complex forms there and submit it into your account which would take 4 - 5 days to be in your account. Duh!

The easy peasy way for the Govt. and to save some precious times and resources of both the pensionaries and its employees; is to get hold onto the bank accounts of the pensionaries and send their pensions straight to their accounts every month. It's good KPK's Govt. have taken the initiative and they're working hard on making everything computerised. This is the way to go.

So the CM was right. He'd do a Dharna in Islamabad if royalty not given to KPK.

1003477_675943732421340_2105334636_n.png

On a side note: I just returned meeting our MPA regarding a Transformer issue, and he said that GM's of every electricity supply corporation has been changed/transferred last week. KPK's GMs all belongs to Punjab now and they're making problems complex to solve for no reason. The MPA said that a conspiracy is being hatched by the centre to create problems for KPK's Govt. and it's assembly members... this protest is I think the result of that.

Not the right thing to do IMO.

First get into talks with the federal govt, then move on.

Everybody knows that finishing loadshedding by tomorrow in KPK is impossible.

And this jalao gherao thing isn't gonna work either, it will be counter productive. people will destroy public property.

^^^ a legal way for getting the royalty has already been adopted. But with Shareef courts, there're less chances and hopes that KPK would get it's fair share from centre. It will be a peaceful protest IMO, no gherao jalao wali thing should happen.

Investment Opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

A very well made site and a great initiative.

I tried to use the site - the "opportunities" and Doing Business" tabs resulted in "server error" - the "Economic Vision" tab is a link to a document

Is there data on Demographics of various districts and towns and or communication lines? Are tenders also posted on the site?

What exactly did you find about the site helpful?

I tried to use the site - the "opportunities" and Doing Business" tabs resulted in "server error" - the "Economic Vision" tab is a link to a document

Is there data on Demographics of various districts and towns and or communication lines? Are tenders also posted on the site?

What exactly did you find about the site helpful?

A helpful site because it is the first such initiative...this shows the intent.

I also tried to browse the site but there wasn't much, some pages were having problems loading. But this is a new site and understandably some data would be missing and there would be teething problems...I expect the site to get refined in a few days.

A helpful site because it is the first such initiative...this shows the intent.

I also tried to browse the site but there wasn't much, some pages were having problems loading. But this is a new site and understandably some data would be missing and there would be teething problems...I expect the site to get refined in a few days.

so far its just info type, it seems its a individual owned website. not official.

any such website should be official with the intent to bring together local businesses and foreign investors.

say the local businesses/services etc are registered with the govt and the foreign investors gain trust through the govt mediation to reach out the local businesses for investment and expansion of businesses

or a govt body be established that provide free of cost in detail information about different business opportunities and facilities that can be provided to the investors. that be done without involving the BUREAUCRACY.

I know some adventure capitalists who didnt invest just because bureaucracy wanted them to invest through them, not directly.

So the CM was right. He'd do a Dharna in Islamabad if royalty not given to KPK.

On a side note: I just returned meeting our MPA regarding a Transformer issue, and he said that GM's of every electricity supply corporation has been changed/transferred last week. KPK's GMs all belongs to Punjab now and they're making problems complex to solve for no reason. The MPA said that a conspiracy is being hatched by the centre to create problems for KPK's Govt. and it's assembly members... this protest is I think the result of that.

abhi governor bhi ana hai... saber pmln is full of haramkhors, so haram will talk !

BPIqZPpCYAAw0qJ.png

well I hope all this be true.

plus

most importantly, it should be centralized database system, not just remote data

BPIqZPpCYAAw0qJ.png

well I hope all this be true.

Now this is something to look forward to.

No more fiddly paperwork for getting your child registered.

That pension computerization is also a very important step.

very hopeful about the end to corruption after (and if) all this computerization gets completed... these small steps will prove fruitful.

Back
Top Bottom