What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

true, we are not like PPP to have ideological columnists, nor we are like pmln to buy pens.. heard about CM KP Khattak and some other ministers were traveling to lahore and stopped by police and asked for bribe, they told police that we are ministers and CM is with us, they didnt believe first, but instead when realized asked bribe for langar !! this was reported as Imran khan alleges that punjab police asked bribe from CM Khattak..... sigh !
10414478_659431277466571_1636718959155642516_n.jpg

Its a huge negative for PTI to be honest. The thing is people in rural areas learn alot from media and news and some from urban areas too. Right now i am sure majority of punjab sees PTI as a party who is doing nothing but complaining abt rigging and elections and have left their province to the dogs which is just not true as evident by this thread.

And baseless statements of parvaiz rasheed and rana sanalullah saying these things are also not helping as there is little news to counter act that. PTI needs to have a stronger Media front and carry themselves better if they want to win outside KPK bcz the developments are known to the people in KPK but they are not well known to people outside the province and that is a massive massive negative..

One of my friends told me that the PMT is being worked on and may become operational next year. Hopefully its inauguration when its built will shut some haters up.

Status on metro train in Peshawar? Imran was talking negative about metro bus (it's elevation) and said metro train is what's needed. But Punjab has announced 3 year completion and no sign from kpk about even mou?

Status on metro train in Peshawar? Imran was talking negative about metro bus (it's elevation) and said metro train is what's needed. But Punjab has announced 3 year completion and no sign from kpk about even mou?

That's the question I have been asking for a while now but there is no response from Insafians. last year there was news about it and then there was an advertisement about its feasibility study as well. If i remember correctly there was budget allocation as well but what happened after? it is dark!!!

1186868_650917814932292_1455963394_n.jpg

BjgRLDMCIAAyhHD.png:large

Peshawar-Metro-Bus-Service-and-Mono-Train-Project.jpg

10_12_2013_014_008.jpg

1554364_624561237579961_696884477_n.png

So all in all there are only news till now and speculation without any concrete decision as to what KPK govt is going to do about Mass transit. Last time I saw a tender for High Ace wagons for Mass transit from KPK govt.. lolzzz..

Last edited:
If there is no metro train, PTI will fare very bad in next election. Why? PML will boost about its trains and tell KPK that if they vote, they too will get trains and buses.

The way I see it, PTI is going to lose next election. PML will have trains ready just in time. If construction don't start until mid 2015, it's nearly impossible for train tracks to finish.
Also some trains from your images look like bullet trains..

I asked my friend living in peshawar abt it and he said its being worked on as lands have been locked and the train itself may come to be operational in the next year or so. ( he holds no love for IK and is very critical of him). What i want is a more clearer answer from posters here who are keeping quite an eye on the progress.

Personally i have no doubt the train will come to pass. It will happen i dont doubt that.

The lands are locked outside Lahore too as N is thinking of expanding Metro bus outside the city of lahore. Right now there is no construction but lands being locked is an indication that it may start soon. :D

I don't know what PTI's media cell is doing these days... Two most important things about which everyone wants to hear are local bodies system and infrastructure of cities, Education no doubt is most important but we get updates on that now and then... But infrastructure is like totally neglected either by the government or by the media cell. And local bodies system is unnecessarily delayed and PTI seams quiet on that... By doing that PTI is loosing support of even the die heart fans...

Sent from my RM-825_im_mea3_287 using Tapatalk

I don't know what PTI's media cell is doing these days... Two most important things about which everyone wants to hear are local bodies system and infrastructure of cities, Education no doubt is most important but we get updates on that now and then... But infrastructure is like totally neglected either by the government or by the media cell. And local bodies system is unnecessarily delayed and PTI seams quiet on that... By doing that PTI is loosing support of even the die heart fans...

Sent from my RM-825_im_mea3_287 using Tapatalk

Im personally not in favor of these transportation expenses as a priority, hence I dont post related news... as there are more pressing issues, human resource development..

but for you

10394545_10152193784444527_8712525472837754901_n.png

Pre-feasibility completed
Feasibility study started
Current focus: Road corridor#2 (Chamkani, GT road, Sonehri Masjid road, Sir Syed Road and Jamrud road)

Commuters on this route: 4 lac daily (21 thousand hourly)
Cost: 12 billion
Completion time: 1 year

PTI KP govt obeying legal requirements, unlike pmln who burn down LDA record after making metro in lahore for obvious reasons.

Im personally not in favor of these transportation expenses as a priority, hence I dont post related news... as there are more pressing issues, human resource development..

but for you

10394545_10152193784444527_8712525472837754901_n.png

Pre-feasibility completed
Feasibility study started
Current focus: Road corridor#2 (Chamkani, GT road, Sonehri Masjid road, Sir Syed Road and Jamrud road)

Commuters on this route: 4 lac daily (21 thousand hourly)
Cost: 12 billion
Completion time: 1 year

PTI KP govt obeying legal requirements, unlike pmln who burn down LDA record after making metro in lahore for obvious reasons.

Thank you for the details. Hopefully one year later the transit system will be operational. I know it will sound weird but majority of the lower middle class and middle class will look more into materialistic developments ( like schools,hospitals and roads) than reform developments ( like anti corruption bills or education bills or better provincial managerial systems or better crime reporting systems or better land record system).
IK will need to move on both fronts and parade it on his media cell. I know Most PTIians dont like the concept of bragging but bragging conveys your works to the people and gets you votes.

I am waiting for more developments as sad to say you are the only source of information abt developments in KPK. Keep us informed alright. :D

Thank you for the details. Hopefully one year later the transit system will be operational. I know it will sound weird but majority of the lower middle class and middle class will look more into materialistic developments ( like schools,hospitals and roads) than reform developments ( like anti corruption bills or education bills or better provincial managerial systems or better crime reporting systems or better land record system).
IK will need to move on both fronts and parade it on his media cell. I know Most PTIians dont like the concept of bragging but bragging conveys your works to the people and gets you votes.

I am waiting for more developments as sad to say you are the only source of information abt developments in KPK. Keep us informed alright. :D

You are right, absolutely right...

and yes PTI media cell sucks big time, Shireen Mazari should leave it to someone who is not member parliament or maybe to some professionals...

Yes, Allah willing, I will keep on posting on developments and issues, thanks for appreciating.. :)

Back
Top Bottom