What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Last I heard about Local Bodies, there is real messed up issues from ECP which is not allowing PTI to hold LB elections under bio metric system while PTI is insisting to conduct electronic voting. This is the main reason of the delay.

To be, its important to hold LB elections in KPK as soon as possible, but its more important to introduce bio metric electronic voting. Introducing such systems and holding a successful rigging free elections is the only way forward for PTI.

Hence, I can wait as long as PTI makes sure elections are held under new electronic system.

@Bilal. @ajpirzada @Leader

@Jazzbot I understand the importance of biometric voting system and why PTI is trying to show the KPK LB elections are as a proof of concept for the rest of the country. But, having said that, they need to show some urgency and leave no effort unexpended to get it done as soon as possible because the delay is actually causing a lot of loss to the overall PTI program of development. So instead of a laid back approach they need to be on their toes.

@Jazzbot I understand the importance of biometric voting system and why PTI is trying to show the KPK LB elections are as a proof of concept for the rest of the country. But, having said that, they need to show some urgency and leave no effort unexpended to get it done as soon as possible because the delay is actually causing a lot of loss to the overall PTI program of development. So instead of a laid back approach they need to be on their toes.

I totally agree with you on that.

10250139_627614260662003_1007041038417168313_n.jpg

Metro Bus system is a must for peshawar since the cost of metro train is way too much.

I hope the federal govt and KPK govt will sanction money together for a metro bus system like in pindi-islamabad

Metro Bus system is a must for peshawar since the cost of metro train is way too much.

I hope the federal govt and KPK govt will sanction money together for a metro bus system like in pindi-islamabad

This is of prime importance because Public transport sucks in Peshawar and it's deteriorating each day..Once you travel even by mistake in these buses/wagons,believe me you have to rest for a good deal of time to get over the digusting experience..

This is of prime importance because Public transport sucks in Peshawar and it's deteriorating each day..Once you travel even by mistake in these buses/wagons,believe me you have to rest for a good deal of time to get over the digusting experience..

travelled in them for months :D

No idea, post some details.

that official account on twitter @kpgovt said that we are closing down operations, and then read on mashriq newspaper that information ministry is being closed in KP. dont have any link. will share.

that official account on twitter @kpgovt said that we are closing down operations, and then read on mashriq newspaper that information ministry is being closed in KP. dont have any link. will share.

And no details on why they are taking this step? Are they merging this ministry with any other or are they just closing it like that?

Back
Top Bottom