What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Last edited:
@Jazzbot I think there is a bit of confusion there. There are already a total of roughly 28000 schools in KPK that would get basic facilities under Tameer-e-school program. 28000 schools won't be established under the program neither are so many new schools needed.

where can i see full program?

It wasn't a program, he just paid a special visit to Dunya News headquarter in Lahore, saw their various departments and expressed his views.

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/222413-PTI-stands-united-with-Pak-Army-Pervez-Khattak

@Jazzbot I think there is a bit of confusion there. There are already a total of roughly 28000 schools in KPK that would get basic facilities under Tameer-e-school program. 28000 schools won't be established under the program neither are so many new schools needed.

Possible, maybe a reporting error.

BoOmo_6IMAA8MDB.jpg

This is called reforming the system...

1,2,3 are the most important ones in which the relevant authority take undue time and delays in hope of bribe...

domicile usually dont take more than 1-4 days, as far as Lahore is concern.. so I guess its a fair beginning of the reforms by KP govt of PTI to facilitate services in a certain time-frame.

BoOmo_6IMAA8MDB.jpg

This is called reforming the system...

1,2,3 are the most important ones in which the relevant authority take undue time and delays in hope of bribe...

domicile usually dont take more than 1-4 days, as far as Lahore is concern.. so I guess its a fair beginning of the reforms by KP govt of PTI to facilitate services in a certain time-frame.

from what i remember, anyone missing the said deadline was supposed to be paying some sort of a fine.. ryt?

from what i remember, anyone missing the said deadline was supposed to be paying some sort of a fine.. ryt?

Yes, that was what was proposed, and I am sure same was made law in the bill.. but it should have been mentioned on the ad, instead of mazlum face of the public, they should know that they are being empowered to better service.

PTI is bad at marketing itself in the national media

true, we are not like PPP to have ideological columnists, nor we are like pmln to buy pens.. heard about CM KP Khattak and some other ministers were traveling to lahore and stopped by police and asked for bribe, they told police that we are ministers and CM is with us, they didnt believe first, but instead when realized asked bribe for langar !! this was reported as Imran khan alleges that punjab police asked bribe from CM Khattak..... sigh !

Back
Top Bottom