What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

you idiot PESCO is under federal control not in KPK government's control .............idiocy no.1

same as the company that supplies electricity to Sindh government

All Pakistan's electric supply companies lay under federal jurisdiction

by Zardari's constituency i meant Nawab Shah or BB's Sukkhar .............idiocy no.2

is kpk only where electricity theft is or is it because its vandaeta or petty gandi politics that pmln is famous for

Has PESCO cut its own chiefs electricity for "kundas"?
Bongiyan aur phir ghusa, I like that. You guys have grown really desperate :)

Did PTI want to sell all Pakistan's assets to its buddies or in a hurry to sell sugar to India and give them MFN even milinig military for stopping trade or bringing dollar to a new high or bringing costs of daily things to a new height i think not so think about sethi as 35 punctures wali tube ab nae chal sakti
More and more desperation. The way PTI has marginalized herself, I can say with certainty. Agay agay dekhiyan hota hay kaya:P

Bongiyan aur phir ghusa, I like that. You guys have grown really desperate :)

More and more desperation. The way PTI has marginalized herself, I can say with certainty. Agay agay dekhiyan hota hay kaya:P

now go to sleep pmln has taken over kpk .............

PMLN doesn't need to. Afterall, when you have friends like Munawar Hassan and Enemies like Fazlu, whatelse is needed :P

both halwa khors fazal and nawaz are in federal government with huge bellies so i don't think puncture wali tube can bare there weights

soon to burst .................

both halwa khors fazal and nawaz are in federal government with huge bellies so i don't think punctura wali tube can bare there waits
And yet TTP finds love with Immi the dimmi ....How embarrasing it would be for both of them :P
[QUeOTE]soon to burst .................[/QUOTE]
PTI has come down from action to hopes and wishes :P Well like I say. Agay agay dekhiyay hota hay kaya :P

And yet TTP finds love with Immi the dimmi ....How embarrasing it would be for both of them :P

PTI has come down from action to hopes and wishes :P Well like I say. Agay agay dekhiyay hota hay kaya :P

soon to burst .................

PTI is in trouble and here pmln and ppp are so confident that they decided not to conduct Local body elections out of "FEAR OF WINNING"

Trembling with confidence

hahahahahahahahahaha

PTI is in trouble and here pmln and ppp are so confident that they decided not to conduct Local body elections out of "FEAR OF WINNING"

Trembling with confidence

hahahahahahahahahaha
jab hongay tab pata chal jai ga PTI ko isky popularity ka :frown: btw PTI ny bhee to karvany thay? hogay kya? :P

jab hongay tab pata chal jai ga PTI ko isky popularity ka :frown: btw PTI ny bhee to karvany thay? hogay kya? :P

delayed for bio metric system due in April and ppp,anp,pmln and juif are crying havoc why are local body election being delayed in kpk

fear of bio metric system

even election commission is making excuses and delaying biometric process

delayed for bio metric system due in April and ppp,anp,pmln and juif are crying havoc why are local body election being delayed in kpk

I hope pti does go ahead with the new system so these parties can shut their trap about rigging.

ECP thinks use of biometric system in KP not viable

ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) here on Tuesday reviewed the local bodies polls-related matters and noted that the option of using biometric system in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa during the electoral exercise might not be viable for the time being.

The Ministry of Interior will report back to the Election Commission within a week about the possibility of holding local bodies election in the Islamabad Capital Territory, as there are two options i.e. enactment of a new law or promulgation of an ordinance to hold the electoral exercise and one of these is to be adopted.

The forum asked the Ministry of Defence to also come up with a concrete answer in a week to the question as to under what legal framework the polls in cantonment boards are to be conducted.

Acting CEC Justice Nasirul Mulk chaired a meeting of the Election Commission, which was attended by among others, by the election commission members, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa election commissioner, additional secretary interior, chief secretary Sindh and representatives from Nadra’s IT Department.

The forum was given a briefing on the demand by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf for the use of biometric system for voting during local bodies polls in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and a committee under KP Election Commissioner Sonu Khan Baloch was formed that would submit its report on the biometric option within two weeks.

“We look forward to the panel’s recommendations on biometric system and apparently, it appears unlikely to fulfil the PTI’s demand in the given situation,” said a senior ECP official while talking to The News here after the meeting. He pointed out that the pilot project of voting under biometric system had been a non-starter, as at times, machines to stuck up and they did not even start operation. “Just imagine, how will 50,000 such machines will perform for the entire exercise to be held in the province and for this we will need as many people who should know how to operate these machines,” he contended.

The ECP official said that bulk of the usual polling staff inducted for carrying out the electoral exercise hardly had any idea of computers what to talk of having knowledge about biometric machines and their efficient use for yielding best possible results to ensure accuracy.

About the terms of reference of the panel, he explained that it would also look into the fact as to how much time and funds would be required for the manufacturing of 50,000 machines in a stipulated period.

Moreover, how would the data entered in them and stored would be secured, being sensitive and how would it be retrieved if needed, he continued.The meeting was informed that both Sindh and Punjab would like to apply for more time from the Supreme Court, citing a number of reasons, to hold the local bodies elections. The date of polling for Sindh is January 18 while January 30 is for Punjab. But the state-owned printing presses have already informed they needed at least three weeks more to print ballot papers.

ECP thinks use of biometric system in KP not viable - thenews.com.pk

Now I wont say xxxxx-3 :)

A watchful eye: BISE asks institutes to install CCTV cameras

In a move to root out cheating in exams, the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) has asked select educational institutes in Hazara to install closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, official sources told The Express Tribune on Tuesday.
In the initial phase, 29 private and public institutions have been asked to install CCTV cameras for the upcoming Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams on a voluntary basis.

Following the government’s directives to prevent the use of unfair means during exams, BISE Abbottabad issued letters to ten schools of Abbottabad district, nine schools of Mansehra, eight in Haripur and one each in Kohistan and Battagram districts.

The expenditure for the installation of these cameras for the exams, commencing on March 12, will be borne by the schools themselves rather than the BISE.

BISE Abbottabad Chairman Iftikharul Mulk confirmed the development when approached for comments. He added the initiative was part of the provincial government’s step to ensure transparency in the examination process.

The chairman revealed the plan would be replicated in other schools later on, but to start with, schools that are considered to be imparting a good standard of education and have frequently produced students who have secured top positions in central exams recently were asked to install the cameras.

However, Mulk added the initiative is only on a voluntary basis, and the schools will not be compelled to follow the directives.

Around 115,000 students will appear in SSC exams across 383 examination centres in Hazara division.

A watchful eye: BISE asks institutes to install CCTV cameras – The Express Tribune

Last edited:
Hospital upgradation, medical college approved for Karak

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has approved upgradation of the district headquarters hospital to teaching hospital and construction of a medical college in the district.

This was informed by advisor to the chief minister on prisons Malik Qasim Khan Khattak while addressing a public meeting at Fateh Sheri here on Tuesday.

Mr Khattak said that 200 megawatts power grid station would be established in the district to overcome low voltage and loadshedding problems.

The lawmaker also approved upgradation of government high school, Garang Sirajkhel, to higher secondary level, and establishment of a model public school in Takht-i-Nusrati tehsil.

“Work on both the projects will be started in a week’s time to provide the higher education opportunities to students of backward areas,” he added.

Mr Khattak also announced construction of two additional rooms of government primary school, Lakarki Banda.

He said that Rs860 million had been approved for supply of drinking water from Lawagher dam to Sirajkhel, Takht-i-Nusrati, Mianki, Shnawa Guddikhel and Jehangeri areas. “An 18-inch diameter pipeline will be laid for the purpose,” he added.

He said that work on some mega projects had already begun in the district.

The lawmaker asked the people to pray for the success of the negotiations between the government and the Taliban to bring lasting peace to the country.

He said the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf-led government had turned the police, revenue and other departments into public serving entities.

“Steps have been initiated to purge these departments of corruption,” he added.

On the occasion, several families resigned from Pakistan Muslim League-N and joined the PTI.

ROAD IN BAD SHAPE: Krappa-Gambela section of the Indus Highway has turned into death trap, which needs early reconstruction to save precious lives.

This was demanded at a joint meeting of Chountra Welfare Organisation and Karak Welfare Organisation here on Tuesday.

The participants said the bad condition of the road and sharp turns at various places had caused many a fatal accident, claiming hundreds of precious lives.

They said that the road was an important trade route between the port city of Karachi and rest of the country.

Hospital upgradation, medical college approved for Karak - DAWN.COM

‘A tree for every house’ launched in Mansehra

The district administration on Thursday launched ‘a tree for every house’ programme designed to control air pollution in Mansehra.

Deputy Commissioner, Mansehra Syed Zulfiqar Shah, who was the chief guest during the launching ceremony here at the New Circuit House, and Assistant Commissioner Dr Qasim Ali Khan planted saplings in presence of the district heads of all government departments.

Mr Shah said three million saplings would be planted in the district during the programme.

“We are going to plant a tree in every house with the support of almost all government department and nongovernmental organisations in the district. It will be a great step towards making Khyber Pakhtunkhwa green and pollution-free,” he said.

The deputy commissioner said government and private schools, police, basic health units and hospitals were part of the campaign to be carried out at union council and village levels.

He said it was time that every segment of society come forward to make environment pollution-free by planting saplings.

Mr Shah said the district administration would involve all local residents for the success of the tree plantation campaign.

Dr Qasim said more than 25 NGOs would be part of the plantation campaign besides taking out rallies and carrying out anti-pollution public awareness programme.

Later, a rally was taken out from the New Circuit House to create public awareness of tree plantation. People from different walks of life attended it in large numbers.

The participates, who held banners and placards with slogans in support of pollution-free environment, marched through the city.

They urged the people to help authorities protect environment.

COMMISSIONER UPSET BY POOR HEALTH FACILITIES: Hazara Commissioner Abid Ali Khan on Thursday expressed annoyance over lack of facilities and poor cleanliness at the District Headquarters Hospital in Battagram and directed the district administration to book those responsible for it.

The commissioner issued the directions during a visit to the hospital along with the officials of the district administration and police.

He met patients and asked them about health facilities and cleanliness on the premises. Mr Abid also inspected wards and lavatories and expressed annoyance at poor services and lack of cleanliness there.

‘A tree for every house’ launched in Mansehra - DAWN.COM

1662646_1471247963095092_1298117241_n.jpg

Full News: Mother nature: Environment agency to keep eye on ‘change’ in the air – The Express Tribune

@Leader, I visited this thread after a long time and I was surprised by a lot of new work and projects of KPK government. I think this is a serious achievement for TI that they are truly and sincerely focusing on development work. I did not watch the interview with Hamid Mir but I sensed from the still picture, special expressions on Imran Khan's face that he has a sense of happiness and achievement that he is actually working and delivering something meaningful for the people of KPK and that was also my impression from your other posts.

Last time I looked at the thread my impression was that IK was talking about rigging in elections and development work was being neglected due to that but I am surprised to see a lot of new development work and related projects. I will try to give suggestions to KPK government about development work and try to explain everything and if it seems logical and fits with your KPK government's plans, you might want to look at those suggestions as you might find some angle or aspect towards your goals that would be different and interesting. And thanks again to keep us updated about KPK government's initiatives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom