What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Another leap forward by KP govt in introducing reforms in system:

"Launching Ceremony The Right to Public Services Law, 2013 at PC Peshawar"

The Right to Pubic Services Law, 2013 is being promulgated by the Provincial Government. The Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has desired to hold an Awareness Seminar. In this connection, Launching Ceremony of the Right to Pubic Services Law, 2013 has bee scheduled to be held at Pearl Continental (PC) Hotel Peshawar, on Dec 26, 2013 at 02:30 pm. Chairman PTI Mr. Imran Khan will be the Chief Guest on the occasion.

News & Events

I was totally out of touch from politics since last week or so, and came to this thread after a long long time.

Looking at the last three pages, all the news are making the right noises. New ambulances, tourism initiatives, business initiatives, Imran Khan's polio campaign, award for policemen, the PDA road cleaning, and especially that comparison of KPK ad vs Punjab (why does that guy have to print his picture and also the link to his facebook page in a punjab government ad???)....

Great job @Leader.

Even i am a PTI diehard fan but this promise was never delivered! For whatever reasons and justifications! but it was not done in true essence of the promise !

PTI promised to hold LB election in 90 days before elections, but after what we saw in general elections, IK immediately vowed to introduce biometric system in KPK and hold LB elections using electronic voting. So new system was to be introduced which will be first of its kind in Pakistan, so obviously more time was required to do arrangements for that, hence it took more time than 90 days.

Even if KPK's LB election gets more delayed compared to other provinces, I'm still fine with it as far as they are held using new biometric system. :)

I was totally out of touch from politics since last week or so, and came to this thread after a long long time.

Looking at the last three pages, all the news are making the right noises. New ambulances, tourism initiatives, business initiatives, Imran Khan's polio campaign, award for policemen, the PDA road cleaning, and especially that comparison of KPK ad vs Punjab (why does that guy have to print his picture and also the link to his facebook page in a punjab government ad???)....

Great job @Leader.

Was missing you sir, welcome back. :)

Great job @Leader.

and also 20 international universities showing interest in developing their campuses in the new city project of KP govt, was a very positive development...

Anyway, the best part is that all departments are working within their sphere and creating synergy in the system.

@Luftwaffe

I think if existing system can be made to work, we don't need nor can afford to have public lead revolts.

New Ambulance Service First of its kind in Pakistan

Health Min Inaugurated Ambulance Service Equipped With Modern Medical Facilities first of its kind in Pakistan. For now, these ambulances are only for lady reading hospital and new burn center which started working in lady reading hospital recently. These ambulances are the test case and if they work perfectly for 1 month they will be introduced all over KP after 1 month.

@Leader @RescueRanger @Aeronaut @Armstrong @chauvunist @pkuser2k12 @hasnain0099 @cb4

Good. Its better than Sind

But its not the only kind in Pakistan. Here is from Punjab
mobile-clinic-on-truck-02.jpg

MHU-4.JPG

suzuki-apv-12.jpg

suzuki-bolan-ambulance-02.jpg

suzuki-bolan-ambulance-05.jpg

toyota_hiace_ambulance.png

toyota_hiace_highroof_01.jpg

toyota_hiace_highroof_20.jpg

toyota_hiace_highroof_02.jpg

Last edited:
Good. Its better than Sind

But its not the only kind in Pakistan. Here is from Punjab
mobile-clinic-on-truck-02.jpg

MHU-4.JPG

suzuki-apv-12.jpg

suzuki-bolan-ambulance-05.jpg

toyota_hiace_ambulance.png

toyota_hiace_highroof_01.jpg

toyota_hiace_highroof_20.jpg

toyota_hiace_highroof_02.jpg

mobile health unit is through some UN program. I think Punjab has only two of its kind. indeed its needed in KP,

Below is Forensic Laboratory in Lahore made by Shahbaz Sharif. Political rivalry aside, KPK Government should approach Punjab Government to build this in Peshawar.

424071_489049534466991_143911501_n.jpg

74339_489049507800327_2000737563_n.jpg

424406_489048934467051_268418502_n.jpg

480127_489049454466999_1029579625_n.jpg

23737_489048551133756_57111233_n.jpg

definitely !

Chinese investors offer to invest in KP energy sector

A group of the heads of Chinese investment companies, who called on Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Wednesday, offered to invest in the energy sector particularly hydel power generation in Malakand division.

Welcoming the offer, the chief minister said the Chinese companies had shown interest to make huge investment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A handout said Pervez Khattak held a meeting with the investors here.

They included Zhang Lida (EO China Beijing company Ltd), Chen Qijin, Tao Xiujuan, Ms Zhai Lei, Cao Wenjian (Chairman Pak-China Investment Company), Zhang Yanzi, Madam Luxiao (CEO HP Winner Lighting & Design Marketing Hangzho China) and Energy Lamps Unit Ltd representatives. Rafaqatullah Babar, advisor to CM on Economic Affairs and In-charge Investment Promotion Cell, Muhammad Ashfaq Khan, Principal Secretary to CM, Khalid Pervez, Additional Chief Secretary, Sahibzada Saeed Secretary Energy & Power, Secretary Planning & Development, Heads of SHYDO and KPHA and others attended the meeting.

The meeting termed the energy designs and models of Chinese companies safe, successful and environment friendly that could withstand extreme weather conditions and sustained minimal damage in earthquakes and floods.

“The projects could create thousands of job opportunities for local engineers, skilled and unskilled youth,” the handout said. Pervez Khattak directed the relevant authorities to provide all facilities to the investors under one-window operation.

He said the provincial government would take effective steps to provide security to the Chinese investors and meet all the requirements to secure their investment. He said the foreign investors would never feel any insecurity in the province.

The Chinese investors said that they had no reservations about their security or safety of investment in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and they considered it their second home. They said that they would be pleased to engage the local people in economic activities.

Chinese investors offer to invest in KP energy sector - thenews.com.pk

Since this thread was revived by Leader, I wanted to say something to all good Pakistani supporters of Imran Khan. Imran Khan was able to gain political support of a very large percentage of people because he was seen by many as an honest politician who wanted to go against the usual trends we have seen in our politics for decades. It is a very positive development towards a better democracy in our country.

But here are some other things I have to say. Being a good leader in a country, in addition to honesty, requires a very good vision towards one most important goal, how to improve the life of every citizen in that country. This includes various things like
1. Good law and order.
2. Better economic environment both on an individual and collective level.
3. Good basic facilities like education and health.
4. Good communications, transport infrastructure etc.

The above are some of the most important basic things that a government needs to provide its citizens.

I think it is good for all Pakistanis that KPK, Punjab, Sindh provinces went to different political parties. Now Imran Khan needs to take a deep breath and ask himself how he can implement his agenda in KPK. He really needs a team of good economists and veteran public policy analysts and start working towards his goal of a better KPK(meaning a better Pakistan.)

I remember several long (more than five) years ago, I called Imran Khan and his secretary told me that he handles his emails and Imran Khan himself does not use computers. What the story is today, I do not know.

What I am trying to say is that a leader really needs to get a competent team and take their input and then decide on his own based on reasoning and judgement what he needs to do. He may not be able to understand everyting on his own and may not be in touch with different ways to improve the country just by himself.

We have example of Indian CM of Gurat, who has very basic education but has shown a great vision in leading his state towards a better and consistent economic growth, a model other Indian states try to follow. Imran Khan got his education in some of the best British Universities, so he can easily understand what needs to be done if advised by right economists and experts of other related fields.

It is certainly the right of Imran Khan's party to protest against wrong policies of the government, and it must continue, but emphasis must be on the development of KPK and showing vision of a great leader there. At this stage, his protest with the idea to stop the wrong policies of governemt would be right, but if he wants to win the elections based on politics of protest, this is probably not the best approach.

Really KPK needs as much work to be done as we cannot imagine, and this is where Imran Khan must direct his most efforts. Sometimes, if we believe in ourself, our disadvantage is our greatest advantage. On the other hand, If the goal of Imran Khan and his supporters is for him to be PM, we are going to see another failed politician, or at least another politician who will fail his people. IF the goal is to serve the people wherever he can matter, we can forsee that he will continue to become a better and true leader of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom