What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

It's good that PTI government is doing well in KPK. They need to do something for employment generation on vast scale. For that matter they can excel on resources available in our agriculture sector. They just need to go the Israeli way in agriculture sector. Provide the people with cheap water from tube well or other sources to irrigate their land through drip water technique. It will bring the deserts and mountains bloom. We have tremendous light and soil, the need is only for our will and focus in this field to revolutionize our economy. It will bring lots of employment opportunities directly and through its multiplier effect. This thing does not require much qualified people. We can irrigate hundreds of acres in very less time, through less water and with low cost. We have great prospects to prevail in this sector.PTI can replicate the success story of Israel in Naya KPK.

But we shouldn't only concentrate on agriculture. In modern nations the trends show that the larger share of the national economy is owned by services though only in developing nations we still have agriculture as the chief thing of importance. But starting with agriculture may be a good first step.

Imran Khan's PTI is actually doing well in the field of services. Right to information act has been passed and will allow Pakistani citizens to learn all about what is going on in the country. There are further acts and it is believed that the people of FATA may soon see a lifting of the collective responsibilities act. If this news is true it will be a major achievement for any other party. I'd also like to see FATA either as a seperate province or merged with Khyber Pakhunkhwa. I hope PTI does something about this.

Baseless noise created over the appointment of Parliamentary Secretaries in KP: Dr Shireen Mazari

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM INSAF.PK

PTI Central Secretary Information, Shireen Mazari, today stated that the noise being created over the appointment of Parliamentary Secretaries in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa was totally without any basis. She pointed to the following facts:

1)
These Parliamentary Secretaries will not be getting any financial benefits/salaries normally earmarked for these positions,from the public exchequer so it will not cost the government anything. They will only be receiving their MPA salaries.

2) The appointments have been made to allow MPAs to develop expertise in the various ministries and their work, so as to better be able to serve the public and understand governance more holistically.

3) Through these appointments, the elected representatives can also act as informed MPAs holding the bureaucrats and ministers accountable effectively.

It is unfortunate that before seeking an explanation or examining the issue, some people in the media criticised the KP government. In fact, these appointments add no financial burden on the public exchequer but give shape to the true notion of public service by the elected representatives.

PressReleaseDrMazari05-9-2013.gif

SOURCE:

Baseless noise created over the appointment of Parliamentary Secretaries in KP: Dr Shireen Mazari > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

This man defended pti in a very good way

I'll take it as a compliment :D

how can pti do anything wrong??it is impossible:angel:

No one ever claimed that PTI can't do anything wrong, I myself have posted several things here which were wrong and were done by PTI. I've even criticized several decisions by PTI leadership a lot of times.

I just call spade a spade instead of supporting anyone blindly. :angel:

No one ever claimed that PTI can't do anything wrong, I myself have posted several things here which were wrong and were done by PTI. I've even criticized several decisions by PTI leadership a lot of times.

Okay my tsunami bhai,i agree:devil:

This is exactly what makes us Different....:D

Advt.php

http://epaper.dawn.com/Advt.php?StoryImage=07_09_2013_008_005

But we shouldn't only concentrate on agriculture. In modern nations the trends show that the larger share of the national economy is owned by services though only in developing nations we still have agriculture as the chief thing of importance. But starting with agriculture may be a good first step.

Hi,
I did not say to concentrate only on agriculture. Developing agriculture doesn’t stop one to pursue progress or improvement in services and industrial sector. Rather these are inter connected and inter dependent to great extent. Just take an idea from these pictures which are from Bahadar Baba Nowshehra District. (KPK's CM locality) These are wild olive trees having no commercial value. The environment is all set for cultivation of productive kind of olive tree here. It can be cultivated almost in all KPK except east-south part. So if these small and beautiful hills that are stretched to hundreds of acres are cultivated, it would give big produce and hence foreign exchange and more employment opportunities.

2dch4zl.jpg

t50l77.jpg

20r1wcm.jpg

This was just one example. Similarly we have deserts of Karak, Lakki Marwat and DI khan, that can be transformed into farm land.

Imran Khan's PTI is actually doing well in the field of services. Right to information act has been passed and will allow Pakistani citizens to learn all about what is going on in the country

It must be a good step... but it won't stop us from demanding a Silicon Valley in KPK.

There are further acts and it is believed that the people of FATA may soon see a lifting of the collective responsibilities act. If this news is true it will be a major achievement for any other party. I'd also like to see FATA either as a seperate province or merged with Khyber Pakhunkhwa. I hope PTI does something about this.

There seems no fuss among the tribals on moving FATA to either direction. The over all situation is pathetic across the country. I had met few.... they were ok with status quo minus current situation.

Anyway we all look forward to your coming book on tribals. And please dont forget to submitting it to our expert Luffy for review before publishing.

No one ever claimed that PTI can't do anything wrong, I myself have posted several things here which were wrong and were done by PTI. I've even criticized several decisions by PTI leadership a lot of t

I was once a staunch PTI supporter who believed in the concept of Naya Pakistan, where the top leadership would appoint individuals which were efficient and competent within their field of expertise. This notion failed to transpire through my own experience and I was deeply disappointed. What is the point in trying to bring investment to a country where the government in power does not even work with you.

Thousands of shops raided in Charsadda, Peshawar and Nowshera. Shopkeepers fined and FIR's registered for different reasons ranging from over-pricing, sub standard quality to no licences.

1175634_10151679687189527_1843160476_n.png

Who the hell were these guys?
9-7-2013_8126_1.gif

Thousands of shops raided in Charsadda, Peshawar and Nowshera. Shopkeepers fined and FIR's registered for different reasons ranging from over-pricing, sub standard quality to no licences.

1175634_10151679687189527_1843160476_n.png
Does that seem authentic? Where were these stats published?

Back
Top Bottom