What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

which draft? :lol:

aap pehley draft to le ker ajao, election system baad me implement kerlena

Looks like you are more interested in draft as compared to local bodies elections.. :rofl:

Looks like you are more interested in draft as compared to local bodies elections.. :rofl:

looks like you dont know that draft must first be presented and laws need to be defined before the election takes place

noob

looks like you dont know that draft must first be presented and laws need to be defined before the election takes place

noob

You should have talked about legislation instead of just repeating draft, draft... That will be done when paper work will be done, not a big deal..

I have a question for PTI supporters, is there anyway to by-pass Mr Rafaqat Ullah Babar because he is rude, bureaucratic and not friendly in attracting investors to KPK. Why does an educated person like IK who speaks about Naya Pakistan employ incompetent individuals who can't even do there jobs properly. I have been trying to negotiate with KPK officials in particular Babar for over a month, in trying to release executive summaries for projects that need investment, so that the Chinese private business community can diversify there investments in a country which is full of opportunities, but also have something on paper. I have so many investors who can come and invest into Pakistan, but its clear to me that the KPK establishment is all talk and has no coordination. Clearly there is no difference between this regime and the previous provincial government.

For the first time in my life, I will finally agree with my fellow British Pakistani friends that its no use in helping or investing into Pakistan because the people just spit in your face, either through bribery, laziness or bureaucracy...let them dig there own grave and suffer the consequences if they want to live as the sick man of Asia.

I have a question for PTI supporters, is there anyway to by-pass Mr Rafaqat Ullah Babar because he is rude, bureaucratic and not friendly in attracting investors to KPK. Why does an educated person like IK who speaks about Naya Pakistan employ incompetent individuals who can't even do there jobs properly. I have been trying to negotiate with KPK officials in particular Babar for over a month, in trying to release executive summaries for projects that need investment, so that the Chinese private business community can diversify there investments in a country which is full of opportunities, but also have something on paper. I have so many investors who can come and invest into Pakistan, but its clear to me that the KPK establishment is all talk and has no coordination. Clearly there is no difference between this regime and the previous provincial government.

For the first time in my life, I will finally agree with my fellow British Pakistani friends that its no use in helping or investing into Pakistan because the people just spit in your face, either through bribery, laziness or bureaucracy...let them dig there own grave and suffer the consequences if they want to live as the sick man of Asia.

KPK's Govt is still new and is already facing a lot of issues in the province, so messing with bureaucracy at this stage can be disastrous. Yes most of the bureaucrats are still same old corrupt or incompetent people but that doesn't mean they are granted complete free hand like previous govt. It will take some time for new govt to shuffle these officers with passage of time. So I'll say just wait for some time and see where things progress.

998471_10151907800378383_828714645_n.jpg

1185849_649424108410814_778237649_n.png

Education Reforms are on full swing as KPK Literacy Campaigns started in full gear :yay:

KP govt’s enrollment drive to prove a success, says official

PESHAWAR: A senior official has said the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s enrolment campaign would prove a milestone to get each and every child of the province into the school.

“Our target is zero children out of school,” said Elementary and Secondary Education (E&SE) Secretary Joudat Ayaz while talking to the officials of Education Department and representatives of national and international non-governmental organisations at the Pakhtunkhwa House in Islamabad on Saturday.

The meeting was aimed at getting input and support of the civil society organisations and experts in the field of education to make the enrolment drive a success set for September 8 in connection with International Literacy Day.

“This time, we will refrain from doing stereotype things we have been witnessing for the last six decades. We, in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government, are committed to taking some sustainable steps to improve literacy rate in our province,” he said, adding that the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman has shown his willingness to be a part of this campaign as well.

He added that it would not be a single-party venture, but all the political forces must become part of this national cause. The provincial secretary told the meeting that roughly 1.5 to 2 million kids, within 5-9 years age bracket, are out of schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and even targeting 30 percent of them would bring 0.5 million children to schools.

“As far as infrastructure is concerned, we will have to use technology and management data to better allocate students as some schools are under utilized while others have less capacity so we can accommodate another 20 to 30 percent students using the same schools,” he said.An average 272 students are accommodated in a school in Punjab while in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the average of students in a school is 136, he added.

A well-devised monitoring mechanism would be put in place to keep a close eye on the dropouts and a competitive rating system shall be put in place to encourage a healthy competition within districts as best performing districts and their DEOs would be recognised, he said. Joudat Ayaz further added that strict measures would be taken to put a permanent damper on corporal punishment to ensure that no child leaves school because of this very reason.

PTI wins JUI-S support on several issues

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Samiul Haq on Sunday assured support to the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on a number of issues.

The development came after Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Information and PTI provincial leader, Shah Farman, visited Akora Khattak where he had a marathon meeting with central deputy secretary of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Sami and former Member National Assembly Maulana Hamidul Haq Haqqani and the party’s provincial head Maulana Syed Yousaf Shah.

The minister conveyed the goodwill message of PTI Chairman Imran Khan to the head of JUI-S Maulana Samiul Haq. He said Imran Khan believed the federal government had not made the right decision by not inviting Maulana Samiul Haq and Sheikh Rashid Ahmad to the All Parties Conference. He added that Maulana Samiul Haq had played a positive and significant role on all such important occasions.

Shah Farman appealed to the JUI-S leadership to cooperate with the PTI in the by-election on NA-5, NA-20 and NA-25 where voting at the women polling stations would be held.Maulana Hamidul Haq and Maulana Yousaf Shah assured support to the PTI candidates in the remaining polling stations in the by-elections.

The upcoming local government elections were also discussed in the meeting. It was decided that both the parties would carry out a consultation process with their respective leadership on the issue and a final decision would be made soon.

The provincial minister said PTI still adhered to the slogans and principles it had before the elections, adding the KP government wanted a negotiated solution to all issues. Peace cannot be brought about by force as negotiations provided solution to all complicated issues.

He appealed to Maulana Samiul Haq to fully support the PTI-led government to steer the province out of its difficulties.The minister said the PTI government could not even think of appointing any non-Muslim to important government positions. “We will seek the guidance of Ulema on all issues,” he stressed.

Maulana Hamidul Haq Haqqani and Maulana Syed Yousaf Shah said that it was astonishing that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had invited to the All Parties Conference the nationalists and other forces who ridiculed the Afghan jihad, Ulema, religious students and seminaries and predicted that the APC would be a failure.

PTI wins JUI-S support on several issues - thenews.com.pk

good :tup:

PTI passed resolution for hazara province.

I voted for PTI when my own Mamo was contesting from noora league.didnot voted for him

if PTI voted in favour of hazara province.i will never vote them in my life time and so does majority of my friends and PTI supporters i know

PTI passed resolution for hazara province.

I voted for PTI when my own Mamo was contesting from noora league.didnot voted for him

if PTI voted in favour of hazara province.i will never vote them in my life time and so does majority of my friends and PTI supporters i know

Its Hazara wal's right to have a province. plus better management...similarly the rest of the federation should also be converted into about 20-30 provinces..all should follow delegation of power... good decision..

you did the right thing when you and your friends voted for PTI, it will be wrong if you wont just because of Hazara wal province.. its their right.

Its Hazara wal's right to have a province. plus better management...similarly the rest of the federation should also be converted into about 20-30 provinces..all should follow delegation of power... good decision..

you did the right thing when you and your friends voted for PTI, it will be wrong if you wont just because of Hazara wal province.. its their right.

than it is very much our rights to claim back the lost territories of KPK

*Merge mianwali again with Bannu/kpk
*merge margalla with KPK again
*Create abbasin division before this
*remove kohistan and battagram from the hazara divison
*Create a new province of the majority pashtun dominated cities in balochistan or merge them with KPK
*hazara is now more than 50% dominated by pashtuns ask for there rights aswell.

if they want to create for just 2millions hazara a province.than it should only be of abbottabad and haripur.
Mansehra again is mostly dominated by pashtuns

Back
Top Bottom