What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Traffic police launches awareness drive

PESHAWAR (APP): Traffic police here Thursday launched an awareness campaign to sensitise masses regarding traffic rules and regulations. In this connection, the traffic police arranged a camp at Qayyum stadium chowk cantt area where traffic police officers carrying brushers and pumplifts with slogans of observing traffic laws were distributed among the people and motorists.
The four days campaign will be concluded on Friday (tomorrow).

The officials of traffic police briefed the motorist about the observance of traffic laws and regulations.

This campaign is being organised on the directives of IGP Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ehsan Ghani and SSP Traffic Khalid Hamdani.

---------------------------------------

Walk held for increasing school enrolment - DAWN.COM

KARAK, Sept 5: Teachers and students of government high school Sarki Lawagher held a walk here on Thursday to encourage parents to enrol their out-of-school children. Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf MPA Deena Naz Khattak led the walk.

Speaking on the occasion, the MPA resolved to bring all out-of-school children back to schools. She termed the enrolment walk a positive activity and asked parents, particularly mothers, to make sure their children were enrolled in schools to make them good citizens of the country.

The lawmaker said that the PTI-led provincial government had focused on education and health sectors. She said that the government wanted to bring change through education in the province to make it a role model for other provinces. She assured her full support to the education department in increasing enrolment in schools and added that on government level they would patronise such activities.

Meanwhile, Dr Daraz Khattak has assumed the charge of his new assignment as district health officer.

A welcome party was also arranged for Dr Khattak by health staff here on Thursday. On this occasion, the new DHO resolved that he would ensure all health centres remained functional with the support of local communities and health staff. —Correspondent

-------------------------------------------

CM Pervez Khattak needs 100%, not even 99%, performance | The News Tribe

Pervez-Khattak-PTI.jpg

PESHAWAR: After passage of 90 days of his government, Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak demands 100 percent performance from officials and even 99 percent performance is unsatisfactory for him.

“My orders are not just an oral exercise and I want complete implementation of my instructions and provincial policies,” he said while talking with Pakistan Tehrik e Insaf (PTI) provincial and national assembly members.

He asked them to set up complaint cells at their respective districts to ensure implementation of provincial government projects.

“KPK government is working on an independent Accountability Commission to take indiscriminate action and even it would be able to take action against me on a complain.”

haan bhai what progress happened for local government system :lol:

KPK govt edges over other provincial government by offering free treatment at emergency wards | The News Tribe

KPK-govt-free-emergency-tre.gif

PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government decides to provide free of cost medical treatment at emergency wards of the public hospitals.

Affected worst due to terrorism incidents across the province, the provincial hospitals would now be offering free treatment to patients who would to emergency wards.

In these wards, mostly calamity and terrorism affected people arrive and they have to spend their own money to get treated.

To ensure the free treatment, KPK government has set aside a fund of Rs. 1 billion which would include free medicines to patients, diagnostic tests as well as discount on laboratory tests.

:yay:

@mafiya @balixd @Mani2020 @pkuser2k12 @chauvunist @Leader @mr42O

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this rs.1 bn would be enough.

btw i believe that KPK govt is right on track and they are working on core issues as they promised, things that might not make the news but definitely help the ordinary citizen. I was reading just 2 days ago how KPK govt is facing hurdles in forming a single syllabus for all, mobile courts & not this.

that makes it all : Education, Justice, & Health.....lets hope & pray that we get to see more of thse

I wonder if this rs.1 bn would be enough.

Not enough ofcource, but you can see the intention and priority already. Baby steps yes, but in right direction. We're just 3 months into the govt in KPK which is in such a mess, as time will pass and things will progress, this fund will increase for sure.. :)

but didnt imran promised local government elections within 90 days :lol:

Time frame changes when requirements change. We promised local bodies elections in 90 days under same old election system, but after general elections, PTI's believe in election system has shaken quite badly, so they've decided to conduct local bodies elections under new electronic bio metric voting system to set an example and to introduce this new system in Pakistan.

Now of course all this will take some time for implementation, and I'm personally fine with it as far as new election are under improved electronic bio metric voting system.

Time frame changes when requirements change. We promised local bodies elections in 90 days under same old election system, but after general elections, PTI's believe in election system has shaken quite badly, so they've decided to conduct local bodies elections under new electronic bio metric voting system to set an example and to introduce this new system in Pakistan.

Now of course all this will take some time for implementation, and I'm personally fine with it as far as new election are under improved electronic bio metric voting system.

BS, where is the draft?

nobody wants to share power

simple as that

:rofl:

where is even the draft dude? :lol:

Which draft, I don't know about the draft you're talking about. But my above post should be enough to get an idea about how serious PTI is about local bodies elections in KPK and it clearly shows the work is already going on about conducting these elections. If you still wanna deny it, then good luck.

Which draft, I don't know about the draft you're talking about. But my above post should be enough to get an idea about how serious PTI is about local bodies elections in KPK and it clearly shows the work is already going on about conducting these elections. If you still wanna deny it, then good luck.

which draft? :lol:

aap pehley draft to le ker ajao, election system baad me implement kerlena

Back
Top Bottom