What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1235189_10151672962654527_1161198803_n.jpg

1378187678_33.JPG

And the real change begins.. :)

forward bloc formed in PTI KPK government

p1_27.jpg

I think the party chief has got powers to disqualify all such members from assembly. Something of that sort was agreed in 18th amendment.

Not that I agree with this clause.

Police officials running extortion schemes from their stations in Nowshera suspended.

This PTI government is no different than the last regime in KPK. Specifically the investment department which is inefficient and bureaucratic in nature that they can't fulfill a simple request. Naya Pakistan is a pipe dream.

I think the party chief has got powers to disqualify all such members from assembly. Something of that sort was agreed in 18th amendment.

Not that I agree with this clause.

i think that was to do with switching the party while u r still part of the assembly. i kind of agree with it as u had contested the election on ur party's mandate.
forward block is an internal party issue and is to be dealt according to party's constitution. I sometimes tend to find IK very bad at controlling people. being democratic party does not imply that everyone in it goes on doing watever they deem fit.

1240357_647687331917825_621193454_n.png

Projects being launched to promote KP tourism

PESHAWAR: The participants of a briefing were told on Wednesday that a number of new projects were in the pipeline to promote tourism in the province including ferry services on the Indus and Kabul rivers at Nowshera, Khairabad, Kund, Dera Ismail Khan and other places along with launching special train service between Nowshera and Attock.

According to a handout, the briefing was arranged at the Chief Minister’s Secretariat. The briefing was attended by Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan, Chief Minister Pervez Khattak, Provincial Ministers for Sports and Tourism Mehmood Khan, PTI MNA Asad Umar and others.

The participants were told the ferry service will help the tourists to see the rare specie of blue dolphin found in the Indus River. The service will be extended to other rivers as well. The meeting was informed new tourist resorts have been discovered in various places of the province including Naran , Kaghan, Galiyat, Swat, Dir and Chitral, adding these would be developed and open for tourists in the near future.

Projects being launched to promote KP tourism - thenews.com.pk

PTI-led govt appoints apolitical lawyer as KP advocate general

PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf-led provincial government on Tuesday set an example by appointing a lawyer having no political affiliation as the Advocate General because every ruling party in the past appointed lawyers affiliated to it on this important constitutional post.

The Law, Parliamentary Affairs and Human Rights Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued the notification of Abdul Latif Yousafzai as Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. At the same time, the department accepted the resignation of the incumbent Khalid Khan.

The previous Awami National Party-led provincial government had appointed the party-affiliated senior lawyers including Ziaur Rehman, Asadullah Khan Chamkani, now judge of the Peshawar High Court and Khalid Khan as advocate generals.

However, the PTI-led provincial government changed the tradition and appointed an apolitical lawyer Abdul Latif Yousafzai as the Advocate General. Abdul Latif Yousafzai, a resident of Swabi presently settled in Peshawar, has 40 years experience as a lawyer and has served on various important positions.

He has pleaded civil, criminal, banking, commercial and labour laws cases at all the courts, including the high courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan.

From 1986 to 1991, he was a special prosecutor of the anti-narcotics cases and legal advisor to the Customs and Income Tax departments. He represented as legal counsel of different banks including IDBP, NBP, UBL, MCB, NIB Bank and Equity Participation Fund.

He also remained deputy attorney general of Pakistan at Peshawar following his appointment in October 25, 1992. He also served as deputy prosecutor general, NAB at Peshawar from 1999 to 2000.

The federal government had also notified him as member of Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, Known as ‘ADR COMMITTEE’ for Customs, Federal Excise and Sales Tax. He also remained as Special Prosecutor, Customs, Peshawar from October 1986 to July 1991.

PTI-led govt appoints apolitical lawyer as KP advocate general - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom