What's new

Nawaz to return to Pakistan in September: Javed Latif

You just wait and see sunshine, just wait and see. :P
One swallow doesn't make a summer....

It reminds me of Reis Erdo'an. He - then the Mayor of Istanbul and 2nd-in-line in the ruling Refah Party - was disqualified from politics in 1997 as his party got banned through a post-modern coup under the military tutelage which answered only to the DC and Tel Aviv. He was put into the prison for 3 months. His crime: reciting a poem of Mehmet Ziya Gokalp (one of the fathers of the Turkish nationalism) which says, "Mosques are our barracks, Minarets are our spears, and the Muslims are our soldiers". It was said he wouldn't be able to be even a Muhtar (Mahalle councilor). In 2002, his party came to the power with an absolute majority under a proxy PM, removed his ban, and the rest his history....

As for the generals of that military tutelage, they're now counting their days to their deaths in the prisons for they were convicted of the high treason....

Man proposes, GOD disposes....

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let's see what MEVLA has is store for us
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

Last edited:

It reminds me of Reis Erdo'an. He - then the Mayor of Istanbul and 2nd-in-line in the ruling Refah Party - was disqualified from politics in 1997 as his party got banned through a post-modern coup under the military tutelage which answered only to the DC and Tel Aviv. He was put into the prison for 3 months. His crime: reciting a poem of Mehmet Ziya Gokalp (one of the fathers of the Turkish nationalism) which says, "Mosques are our barracks, Minarets are our spears, and the Muslims are our soldiers". It was said he wouldn't be able to be even a Muhtar (Mahalle councilor). In 2002, his party came to the power with an absolute majority under a proxy PM, removed his ban, and the rest his history....

As for the generals of that military tutelage, they're now counting their days to their deaths in the prisons for they were convicted of the high treason....

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

The Sharifs look up to Erdogan very much, let's see if they gone down the same path or if they cut a deal.

The circumstances are pretty different though, so I won't hold my breath!

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

You know a lot about Turkish politics and history. I hope whatever connections you make it to Pakistani politics comes true!

A prisoner , negotiating his return to Prison but wants a Pardon before he decides on coming back.

No further comments

Today Turkey and Saudia are making historic closeness , at people to people level
Imran Khan played his part , Prince Mohammad Bin Salman has really improved Saudi-Turkey relations at a Rapid pace

Too bad our Pakistani Representative Imran Khan is not there to represent Pakistan

To form a strong Turkey-Saudia-Pakistan group

It would have been great to see Erdogan + Mohammad Bin Salman and Imran Khan together in economic summit

1660607763220.png

is kutay kay bachay ko atay he kutay ki mooth maardo jiswaqt ye Punjab ya KPK may dakhil ho is jesay kanjar ki ulaad ko bohat pehlay kutay ki mooth maardena chahye tha aaj iskay najaieez ghaleez uladain patwaris say b jaan chut jati mulk ki.... akar Islamabad tak he mehdood rahayga LOL iske Khan nay woh karni hey lol

For PDM/PMLN to have it's final breath and the inevitable death, Bhagora Nawaz must return to get a thrashing in GE by IK.

Unless Bhagora dies a natural death before ..

A humiliated and defeated Bhagora will be easier to prosecute and lockup for good, or he may cough up a few $b for his freedom.

is kutay kay bachay ko atay he kutay ki mooth maardo jiswaqt ye Punjab ya KPK may dakhil ho is jesay kanjar ki ulaad ko bohat pehlay kutay ki mooth maardena chahye tha aaj iskay najaieez ghaleez uladain patwaris say b jaan chut jati mulk ki.... akar Islamabad tak he mehdood rahayga LOL iske Khan nay woh karni hey lol
Masla is harami ka nahi is ki to do taka ki uqaat nahi, masla ha un ka Jo is nasoor ko protect ker raha hain, Jo isa her dafa bhagna ka Rasta deta hain or Jo us ka wapsi ka be bandobast kerta hain.

Mushy Give NRO, Shareef tried to keep Army away from Politics but this douche bag Bajwa has turned Army into a Gang, Everyone knows that Nawaz is coming because he was given green signal from Bajwa who get his Green Signal from US/KSA. Lanat hai... Woh kehte hai na, Zameen mili banjar, aur Establishment mili Kanj**.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure NS would return before the polls for some folks need to say: we have done everything at our disposal. However, the deal is: he'd be able to leave Pak on the election night if the results aren't OK for him...

I am also sure that the thief wouldn't like to stay in Pakistan, it is his track record. He consider Pakistan as his fifedom, where he has a God given right to rule.
But I hope, if IK win, this time he put his foot down and refuse to let NS leave. Bajwa can go and suck his thumb. If he tries to pull strings, IK should dismiss him and court martial him, period.

I am also sure that the thief wouldn't like to stay in Pakistan, it is his track record. He consider Pakistan as his fifedom, where he has a God given right to rule.
But I hope, if IK win, this time he put his foot down and refuse to let NS leave. Bajwa can go and suck his thumb. If he tries to pull strings, IK should dismiss him and court martial him, period.
Yes, sometimes you have to give STFU to your top civil/military officials to show who the Boss is...

Back
Top Bottom