What's new

Nawaz spent Rs60m on medical treatment from national exchequer, NA told

We should not let him take more

What you meant by "We" here . Neither you nor me has any power to stop him

We as in Pakistani nation, But still not sure what you meant by when you said why my leader let him? As this happened in 2016 and my leader was not in power then.

We as in Pakistani nation, But still not sure what you meant by when you said why my leader let him? As this happened in 2016 and my leader was not in power then.
Thats why i said that its matter of past and his past earning is haram money of corruption looted from state as per ptians so useless to debate personal vs state wealth but then you said that we should not let him take more as if its happening now in present

Thats why i said that its matter of past and his past earning is haram money of corruption looted from state as per ptians so useless to debate personal vs state wealth but then you said that we should not let him take more as if its happening now in present

Well you never know, if IK fails to deliver then Nawazo or his daughter will be back and ........................... Actually you are right, if IK fails and these old guys are back then Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai, so useless talking about it

Well you never know, if IK fails to deliver then Nawazo or his daughter will be back and ........................... Actually you are right, if IK fails and these old guys are back then Pakistan ka Allah hi hafiz hai, so useless talking about it
Imran/PT need to do two things

1) prove corruption charges in court with solid evidences so that he get some sentence and land in Jail

2) recover illegal wealth of all big fish and bring it back to Pakistan

Otherwise just talking will serve no purpose and people will not take it seriously

There is nothing wrong with medical visits to UK when he can get better medical treatment there. Whats wrong with that?
Why the hell he is getting treatment abroad from tax money ? We didnt pay tax for his treatment in england ... we pay tax for hospitals in Pakistan

Imran/PT need to do two things

1) prove corruption charges in court with solid evidences so that he get some sentence and land in Jail

2) recover illegal wealth of all big fish and bring it back to Pakistan

Otherwise just talking will serve no purpose and people will not take it seriously

Mate they are just the tip of the iceberg, we all know that the trail of corruption runs deep in our society.

Secondly corruption is just one of the huge list of things that they need to fix. I am not even sure if they can get all of that done in just 5 yrs

Kindly read the article! He used our tax money!

He could have gotten better treatment in Pakistan had he improved the medical facilities of Pakistan instead of wasting the money on flying himself to UK!

When in jail here, he used the same "not so good facilities" to get treatment here in Pakistan, right? SO why didnt he while he was PM? Why fly to UK then?

Why didnt he improve the facilities for us and himself?
No shame when PM of a country spends millions on his own medical treatment while he knows that in various parts of the country he rules doesn't even have proper dispensaries.

By the way, he didn't require any special care that's not available in Pakistan.. He could've got a better treatment in some of the private hospitals had he decided to stay..

But no shame whatsoever..

Whether or not he broke the law. A multi billionaire prime minister should have the decency and shame not to take money out of the mouth of the poor. This is about character and morality which a responsible prime minister should uphold.

There is nothing wrong with medical visits to UK when he can get better medical treatment there. Whats wrong with that?
he should do it on his own money and he wasnt there for any sort of complicated surgery .

I understand your concern/sentiments but we don't live in idealist world where rich and poor attend same school or go to same hospital for medical treatment or live in same hut ..even average Pakistani will prefer to educate their children in foreign university or will prefer to receive best medical treatment abroad if they have this opportunity .We were not living in Riysat of Medina in the past. Imran khan will soon make Pakistan Medina like welfare Riasyat where all elite and poor will have access to same facilities i.e same health care, education, shelter, justice system :)
It is not about what IK will make it or not ....as other members pointed out:

But patwaris were claiming that Bao jee spending money from his own pockets includeing boarding and lodgeing.?
or should we call that lying? Should we broaden the facts
based on article 62/63

The thing is he was claiming is money is halal but he never used it even for his own treatment...His multimillionaire children wont even spend a penny on their parent's treatment and they shamelessly live off Pakistani tax and borrowed money!

Point is simple if his all personal wealth s of haram money then it don't make any difference if he use state money or his personal money looted from state
So now it doesnt matter if he uses his haram looted money (meaning you agree it is haram and looted, yet you burn when presented with facts of his character?) Man when will you people stop defending a convicted felon?! Lying through his teeth about spending his own money and about not looting....and then being a billionaire and still not spending a dime on himself and preferring to FURTHER loot Pakistan?
Whether or not he broke the law. A multi billionaire prime minister should have the decency and shame not to take money out of the mouth of the poor. This is about character and morality which a responsible prime minister should uphold.

@Proudpakistaniguy You cant be for Pakistan and proud of it when this is the low your leader is and you defending it?! Defending the looting of Pakistan isnt something to be proud off!

All PM’s expenses borne by family itself: Maryam

May 29, 2016

Samaa Digital

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2016/05/all-pms-expenses-borne-by-family-itself-maryam/

47580017_1191276357705902_1534258894765817856_n.png
[/QUOTE]

If ever she desires to be in parliament: Article 62/63 should be the first to kick this pathological liar as well!

I dont understand dont you have good hospitals that he goes overseas?
Well, he went to a hospital in Pakistan while in jail here (proved he could go to a Pakistani hospital but chose not to)...It didnt kill him so I assume he gets a kick out of misusing public money coz there seems no other explanation to use 60m Rs of a poor country for something that can be checked at the local hospital!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom