What's new

Nawaz spent Rs60m on medical treatment from national exchequer, NA told

Kindly read the article! He used our tax money!

He could have gotten better treatment in Pakistan had he improved the medical facilities of Pakistan instead of wasting the money on flying himself to UK!

When in jail here, he used the same "not so good facilities" to get treatment here in Pakistan, right? SO why didnt he while he was PM? Why fly to UK then?

Why didnt he improve the facilities for us and himself?
I understand your concern/sentiments but we don't live in idealist world where rich and poor attend same school or go to same hospital for medical treatment or live in same hut ..even average Pakistani will prefer to educate their children in foreign university or will prefer to receive best medical treatment abroad if they have this opportunity .We were not living in Riysat of Medina in the past. Imran khan will soon make Pakistan Medina like welfare Riasyat where all elite and poor will have access to same facilities i.e same health care, education, shelter, justice system :)

I understand your concern/sentiments but we don't live in idealist world where rich and poor attend same school or go to same hospital for medical treatment or live in same hut ..even average Pakistani will prefer to educate their children in foreign university or will prefer to receive best medical treatment abroad if they have this opportunity .We were not living in Riysat of Medina in the past. Imran khan will soon make Pakistan Medina like welfare Riasyat where all elite and poor will have access to same facilities i.e same health care, education, shelter, justice system :)

Its not about rich and poor attending the same school or hospital. Our concern is that he should have used his own ill gotten money instead of getting the state to pay. On top of that the lies that his own daughter said but i am not surprised that she lied, she got busted multiple times for lying and even for perjury.

47580017_1191276357705902_1534258894765817856_n.png

Its not about rich and poor attending the same school or hospital. Our concern is that he should have used his own ill gotten money instead of getting the state to pay. On top of that the lies that his own daughter said but i am not surprised that she lied, she got busted multiple times for lying and even for perjury.
But according to you guys his personal wealth is also haram money of corruption which he collected form poor people of Pakistan so would then it make any difference if he use state money or his personal money because his personal money is actually looted wealth of state as per ptians which their Calipha Imran khan will bring it back to Pakistan don't know when :D

But patwaris were claiming that Bao jee spending money from his own pockets includeing boarding and lodgeing.?

But according to you guys his personal wealth is also haram money of corruption which he collected form poor people of Pakistan so would then it make any difference if he use state money or his personal money because his personal money is actually looted wealth of state as per ptians which their Calipha Imran khan will bring it back to Pakistan don't know when :D

Sorry but not just according to us guys, the SC also thinks so and hence why he was disqualified, so yes its haram money which he has looted and on top of that he used money of the state for is own treatment. So he rip off the country twice and then his daughter lied about it.

Sorry but not just according to us guys, the SC also thinks so and hence why he was disqualified, so yes its haram money which he has looted and on top of that he used money of the state for is own treatment. So he rip off the country twice and then his daughter lied about it.
so why cases still going on if everything has been decided ? Life disqualification was based on article 62/63 of constitution i,e he was disqualified for being dishonest having failed to disclose his un-withdrawn receivables constituting assets from Capital FZE Jebel Ali, UAE in his nomination papers filed for the General Elections held in 2013 and others political circus about criminal charges is still going on
Point is simple if his all personal wealth s of haram money then it don't make any difference if he use state money or his personal money looted from state

so why cases still going on if everything has been decided ? Life disqualification was based on article 62/63 of constitution i,e he was disqualified for being dishonest having failed to disclose his un-withdrawn receivables constituting assets from Capital FZE Jebel Ali, UAE in his nomination papers filed for the General Elections held in 2013 and others political circus about criminal charges is still going on
Point is simple if his all personal wealth s of haram money then it don't make any difference if he use state money or his personal money looted from state

So by logic we should let every corrupt person free to drain as much of the state's treasury as they like because they have already stolen from the nation anyways, and i presume with that being your logic you would actually support it, am i right?

So by logic we should let every corrupt person free to drain as much of the state's treasury as they like because they have already stolen from the nation anyways, and i presume with that being your logic you would actually support it, am i right?
I don't think you comprehend my post read it again. You all people say that Nawaz sharif should use his personal wealth for medical expenses and then you all assume that his personal wealth is actually looted money from state so I am saying that then it don't make any difference which money he use because they boht same i.e his personal money is actually state money if earned illegally

I don't think you comprehend my post read it again. You all people say that Nawaz sharif should use his personal wealth for medical expenses and then you all assume that his personal wealth is actually looted money from state so I am saying that then it don't make any difference which money he use because they boht same i.e his personal money is actually state money if earned illegally

i do understand what you are saying, i am just not agreeing with it.

What you are not agree with?
Nawaz personal wealth is haram wealth looted from state so basically state money?

yes it is, but that doesn't mean we should let him take more, he should pay from the wealth that he has already looted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom