What's new

Nawaz Sharif's rumoured return to Pakistan sparks another debate

Plan for long march in D chock
However nawaz sharif our leader wont make due to his sickness
Screenshot_20220314-150152_Twitter.jpg

View attachment 823991View attachment 823992View attachment 823993View attachment 823994

New timers needed

Future is junaid & aseefa
Sinceboth got punched and droned

They have bled for the nation

Marium Safdar's son wearing purpulish/pinkish shirt has bigger B0.0BS than the women standing on his sides... ziadti hai.
Plus this lot is the retard lot. I was thinking about Jibran Nasir. I don't agree with a lot of his ideas, neither see him as a leader or a charismatic leader. But he still has better brain and thinking than all of our opposition combined. I want to see such people in the parliament, in opposition criticising governments on their policies so that quality of our policies and laws can go up.

Well game play is as follow

Imran Khan will be asked to , remove Buzdar from CM of Punjab role , this will open gateway for PML to corrupt the next election fully

The second play is , to Allow Nawaz Sharif to return , and the Mafia members will not to street protest and allow Imran Khan's government chance to stay till next election
(This will be a carrot stick)

Third play is that the Government will fall , and new elections will be held , OIC will be disappointed but the Mafia does not cares

Lol 😂

I can not stand Nawaz Sharif but respect the good work done by shabaz Sharif

K
Screenshot_20220207-001851_Twitter.jpg

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP POLLUTING THIS FORUM WITH YOUR USUAL FILTH. YOUR ABSCONER LEADER WILL ONLY GO TO GRAVE FROM LONDON. NOW EFF OFF.
Sir you are jealous of our supreme leader and his qualified off springs like maryum and junaid
Its all about good genes..

Mashallah my our leader family remain in power for next 40 years like it has been since 1983

Great leader nawaz sharif
He is Most popular followed by bhutto
I voted for him on this and he is on top
Screenshot_20220314-080143_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Personally I will vote for IK
Thats what most Pakistanis want.

I too will vote for Imran Khan. That is what my extended family in Pakistan is voting for.

All my cousins and uncles are doing that. They vote for PTI.

Back
Top Bottom