What's new

Nawaz Sharif visited PTI chairman Imran Khan at the Shaukat Khanum hospital

Good gesture
Nawaz is mature politician unlike Immature IK and his supporters who are only good in cursing their opponents

Ptians ne har cheez mein he keerey nikalney hein because hate is blind lol

Wonder why emphasis on respecting mandate, the KPK mandate is genuine, while Punjab's mandate is fake and rigged in favour of pmln... all nawaz sharif wants is to get respect for his rigged mandate and move on...

Yaar yea rona dhona bund karoo abb

boht roo liya mere bhi

خواجہ سعد رفیق نے اپنے حلقے میں دوبارہ گنتی اور الیکشن کمیشن سے ویری فیکیشن کیلئے بخوشی رضامندی ظاہر کردی ہے

http://www.geotauaisay.com/2013/05/hamid-khan-aur-sad-rafique-ki-dhandli-par-hot-debate/

hmm... good political move by ns. i think zardari has taught politics to him.

I guess, Allah has blessed Mr Zardari with intellect and knowledge of certain things,, Mr Zardari has in a way, taught politics to Pakistan. He managed to complete full 5 year term, he should write a book about it and be given a noble award .

Mashallah.

PTI will be a fair and 'easy to work with' opposition.
If PTI can make an opposition with such few seats..
Most probably opposition will be PPP+MQM+Few others.

No idea what Nawaz wants from PTI-

NS wants IK on his side in Parliament since PPP+MQM will form a combined opposition against PMLN... this is how I see it.

Maybe he just went there to offer him a new nationality since Pakistan bangaya Punjabistan.

i can't believe you are asking this question......anyway here is what i think....
he wants PTI / IK to form Govt. in KPK, because if he forms one with Maulana , he will face problem from KPK too, right now, in that case you have a country wide mess at his step......
second thing is he wants Khan saab on his side in NA so that Khan sahab can adopt a softer approach towards PMLN in KPK, as KPK hold strategic position in fighting Terrorism, nato withdrawal, secondly he might also allow khan sab chairmanship of PAC
PTI will be a fair and 'easy to work with' opposition.
If PTI can make an opposition with such few seats..
Most probably opposition will be PPP+MQM+Few others.

No idea what Nawaz wants from PTI-

We are just able to recognise Ghadars like you.

as if i need your certificate of approval lol

Anyone who support any political party other than PTI/IK is ghaddar for ptians kids

Grow up boy

i can't believe you are asking this question......anyway here is what i think....
he wants PTI / IK to form Govt. in KPK, because if he forms one with Maulana , he will face problem from KPK too, right now, in that case you have a country wide mess at his step......
second thing is he wants Khan saab on his side in NA so that Khan sahab can adopt a softer approach towards PMLN in KPK, as KPK hold strategic position in fighting Terrorism, nato withdrawal, secondly he might also allow khan sab chairmanship of PAC
Its better politics than pulling legs of each others

The allocation of national assembly seats are wrong, every province should have equal number of national assembly seats, regardless of population. This has to change for the betterment and equal representation of all pakistsnis.

Sad day for Pakistan that a provincal party is running a nation, the people of balochistan, kpk and sindh are without a voice.

Jaag punjab jaag bakaya log so jawo.

923540_522041367857345_1289247498_n.jpg

@Leader @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
COAS General Ashfaq Parvez Kiyani telephones Imran Khan to inquire about his health

An excellent and mature move by NS and equally well received by IK and PTI.

IK said to sharif, main nay ghussa thuk diya hai, aap bhi thuk dain.

Sure things gets heated in the battlefield, but in the end, it is about Pakistan and not personal enmity...

Both congratulated each other (this should clear misconceptions and differentiate b/w PTI and JUI)...

The real opposition as everybody has said will be PTI and IK, not PPP nexus.

Criticism should not be for the sake of criticism but constructive criticism.

Good thing done by both leaders. Btw, I am very curious that what he meant by friendly match...!

And another story, Kayani sahib alao called IK and enquired about his health.

The allocation of national assembly seats are wrong, every province should have equal number of national assembly seats, regardless of population. This has to change for the betterment and equal representation of all pakistsnis.

Sad day for Pakistan that a provincal party is running a nation, the people of balochistan, kpk and sindh are without a voice.

Jaag punjab jaag bakaya log so jawo.

When you came back from AGhwanistan.?.. Btw what are the prices of Badam & dry fruits/kg ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom